Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks.... Empty Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks....

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:26 am

Samantha was still trying to keep her new rage under control, she was in The Three Broomsticks, when she was accidentally touched by an incoming costumer, she tryed very, very hard to keep her anger under control, but still got a mad face, when the costumer walked away, she ran outside and sat on the ground and started to meditate to keep her anger down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks.... Empty Re: Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks....

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 am

Andrian walked down the streets of Hogmeades village wearing a greyish whitish t-shirt on which had writing and picture on, a black and white stripes long sleeved shirt along with a badanner around his neck and black tight jeans. "Samantha", he smiled as he walked up behind her and came to realized she was only meditating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks.... Empty Re: Meditating in front of The Three Broomsticks....

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

Samantha heared someone call her name, she looked up to see andrian above her, he looked so cute in what he was wearing. As soon as she saw him, it was like all her anger went away, she jumped up and gave him a huge hug. "I am so glad to see you, my love." Samantha said as she started to squize him harder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 am

Spoiler:
^ My clothes

Andrian smiled earniestly at her and hugged her back only this time he hurled her off her feet and twirled her body around then stopped when he reached to where she was standing again. "I, as well. It has been a long time" he grinned, ignoring the pain of her sqeezing him very tightly. "Be gentle with me" he chuckled still holding her and telling her that she was squzeesing a little too tight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:56 am

Samantha let him go and landed on the ground, "Oh, I'm sorry, guess I was just really happy to see you." Samantha then started to kiss him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 am

Andrian held her by the hands looking directly into her eyes as everything around her blurred. "So what you been up to when I've been away", he asked her with that crooked smile she loved as he tossed his hair out of the way looking at her and waiting for her to answer him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 am

"Oh, well you remember that little problem I had with getting angry when I get touched, well I still have it, and that is why I was meditating just now." Samantha looked down with concern.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:12 am

Andrian expression changed to where he was now concerned and serious; he really cared about her, "Yeah. You get angry when you get touched. You feel like wanting to attack them don't worry i've done research on that lately" he smiled again still holding her hands in his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:14 am

Samantha smiled and looked back up at him, "What did you find out? Would you be able to help me?" Samantha was alittle excited.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 am

Andrian didn't want to burst her bubble since she was so excited to find information which he never seemed to find out yet - and he looked at her with a smirk acrossed his face. "Nothing yet. All i know it can be treated medically by magic" he said with honest and without tension.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top