OWL Astronomy Lesson 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL Astronomy Lesson 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL Astronomy Lesson 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL Astronomy Lesson 2 Empty OWL Astronomy Lesson 2

Post by Willow Kavanagh Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Will entered the tower classroom. She looked around at the empty classroom. She needed to get class set up before the students filled in. Slowly Will wrote on the borad the days topic.

Famous people in astronomy

Then went to take a seat as she waited.
Willow Kavanagh
Willow Kavanagh

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

OWL Astronomy Lesson 2 Empty Re: OWL Astronomy Lesson 2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Davina climbed up the tower, on the way to her next Astronomy lesson. She had left extremely early as she couldn't remember how long it took her. She was out of breath by the time she reached the top. She stepped into the classroom, unsurprised to see she was the first one there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kavanagh Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 am

Willow looked up as she heard footsteps enter her classroom. When she looked she saw Davina Corrispur. "Good afternoon Miss Corrispur."
Willow Kavanagh
Willow Kavanagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 am

[[OOC: I was waiting for someone else, but oh well...]]

"Good afternoon Professor Kavanagh" Davina replied to the teacher as she got to the front of the classroom. She took a seat at the very front and got everything out ready for the lesson. She looked towards the door, then back up at the teacher. She wondered when everyone else would arrive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kavanagh Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

[[OOC: Yea I have noticed that no one is coming to class. But thats ok. Messages have been sent. They don't want to come points will be taken off.]]

Willow looked up. Noticing that there didn't seem to be any other OWL student other than Davina. "Well I am guessing it will just be the two of use today. But thats ok." She was very disappointed that more students hadn't shown up, but that would be ok. "Today's lesson will begin our discussion on Famous people in astronomy. Today we will discuss Pythagoras. What can you tell me about him?"
Willow Kavanagh
Willow Kavanagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

[[OOC: Site you're using? I'm assuming you don't want to talk about Pythagoras Theorum in relation to mathematics. I do actually know that, being the math(s) geek I am. I can only think of one thing off the top of my head relating to Astronomy.]]

Davina saw that she was the only one there. Oh well. She knew that this would only mean that she would get more one-on-one time with the teacher which would improve her grade. That would be really helpful to her. "Didn't he help show that the earth wasn't the center of the universe?" she asked, pretty sure she was right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kavanagh Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm

[[Wikipedia and a few other google spots.]]

Will listened to Miss. Corrispur. "That is true. Congratualtions. 10 points. But can someone explain how he did it?" Looking around the rest of the class.
Willow Kavanagh
Willow Kavanagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm

"Didn't he discover that in a triangle the square of the hypothenis is equal to the sum of the squares of the two other sides?" Davina told the teacher, pretty sure that she was right. As usual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Kavanagh Thu May 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Class ended. Exams will begin soon.
Willow Kavanagh
Willow Kavanagh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum