Needing Something to Do(Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Needing Something to Do(Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Needing Something to Do(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needing Something to Do(Open) Empty Needing Something to Do(Open)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Isabella was really frustrated.
She had been really late the past few days to some of her classes. 'Maybe if I walk faster, or if I left earlier?'she thought to herself. It didn't matter now, she was sitting around a pile of books in the middle of the common room near the fire, trying to decide which one to read first.

She has no free time.

She grabbed a book and sat up on the couch. It was some random one, that she hoped she would like.

'Hm.Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander.'she smiled. "That man is the grandfather of my cousin's husband."she stated to herself.

She opened the book and began to read it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Needing Something to Do(Open) Empty Re: Needing Something to Do(Open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Brandy Lupin walked into the Common room to see a girl reading. Brandy tried to keep quiet so she wouldn't disturb her. She walked over to one of the sofas and took a seat next to the fire. She waved her wand and the fire lit up in blue flames that felt good in the cold room. Brandy pocketed her wand and leaned back in the chair, resting her head so that she was staring up at the ceiling. She was thinking about all the tings she had learning in class today. She always did a run through of her classes in her head afterwards to remember everything. She liked keeping every detail of her Magical studies in her head to recall later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Needing Something to Do(Open) Empty Re: Needing Something to Do(Open)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:21 am

Isabella looks up to see a girl walk in and light the fire. "Thanks, it was a bit cold in here."she smiles looking up from her book. "Hey have I seen you before?Aren't you apart of the DA? I'm Isabella Lovegood."she said turning the page.

She hoped this would strike up a conversation somehow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top