Welcome to all New Students. *Please Read*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to all New Students. *Please Read* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to all New Students. *Please Read*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to all New Students. *Please Read* Empty Welcome to all New Students. *Please Read*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Hello and welcome to Potters Army everyone. My name is Zoe Weasley and I will be your Hogwarts Express Conductor. I hope you take the time to scroll around and find yourself at home here on PA. Our site is always changing so make sure you keep a look out for any updates. If you need any help with anything. Whether it is huge or something very simple don't be afraid to PM any admin or mod. We are always willing to help those who are in need. I hope you find a second home here and choose to stay.

Here on the Express you will find a template so that you are able to introduce yourself. Copy this into a new thread or just introduce yourself as you like. Remember this is who you are and not you character. There is another place for that. Also when you make your thread it's not in Role-play form. This is for Out of Character. So relax and get to know other members. You will find a Role-play thread for you to hop in if you want to get to know a few characters. Many school prefects stalk that thread.

So come in. Enjoy. Hope to see you around Hogwarts very soon.

Here is a form that you can use:
Name:
Life Motto:
What you look like:
Description of yourself:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top