HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 Empty HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 am

Okay this is the first part of the guide for muggle weapons that will be used for certain RP. Since Darren keeps complain- *cough* saying that there is nothing to decribe weapons and armor, I decided to be the person to do it.

M16A4 Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle:
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 M16
The M16A4 rifle is a perfect choice for the people who want accuracy and durability. It is the most common weapon besides the AK-47 Assault Rifle. It uses 5.56x45mm NATO rounds that is in a small cartiridge that inserts into a small slot into the chamber. It weights almost 5 and a half pounds when unloaded and almost 6 pounds when loaded. It is designed for medium distances and can be modfied to use with a M2409 Grenade launcher and silencer as well as a bayonet.

Avtomat Kalashnikova obraztsa 1947[AK-47] Fully automatic Assualt Rifle:
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 800px-AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131
The Ak-47 is the most common weapon on the market that uses a thick bullet that can pierce trough most things. It is heavy ter can be moddified in the same ways as an M16 assualt rifle. It can be goldplated and still be used.

M4 Carbine-Fully Automatic Assuault Rifle
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 M4A1_ACOG
The M4[M4A1] Carbine fully automatic assualt rifle is the 2nd most accurate weapon besides the M16 rifles. It uses the same rounds as an M16 rifle and is very deadly when perfectly accurate. It is not *** effective as the Ak-47 yet it is lightweight and protable in many ways. It can fit in a guitar case and is deigned for close quarters.

M21 Sniper Rifle System- Semi Automatic Sniper
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 M21-Sniper-Rifle-LeftView
The M21 is based off the platform M14 single semi automatic rifle. It's precision and modifacation makes it a deadly sniper rifle and is silent when mounted with a surpressor. The supressor doesn't do uch to the rifle except in wind conditions.

MP5- fully automatic submachine gun
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 Hkmp5
The Mp5 is a great portable and lightweight weapon that is used for certain spec-op perations and is even more deadly with a silecer and camouflaged. It fires with a small clip yet can fire 800 rounds per minute. It is a fire firing weapon yet can have massive recoil if not used with a brace against the left or right shoulder. The deisgn in small and is able to fit into a backpack

M249 Squad Automatic Rifle-Light MAchine Gun
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 AF_M249
The M249 is a mounted machine gun that is very inaccurate when not mounted on the ground. When mounted, it fires a hundred rounds in one clip and is used to take down people that are trying to infiltrate a place. When used, it has recoil and is used by only certain professionals.

Desert Eagle-Handgun
HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 800px-Desert-Eagle-p1030134
The Desrt Eagle is the second most powerful handgun in the world and fires a 50 caliber bullet. if not pushed against the shoulder, the recoil will make the gun fly back and break the noise or hurt the torso. It is great to use in close quaters as it can rip through certain body armor. When it pierces, it would be like getting hit by a boulder if it doens't pierce through the skin of course

[size=36]Part Two coming soon[/size]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1 Empty Re: HP Muggle Weapons for RP: Part 1

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 am

Boring..

were using future high-tech weaponry.. Its 2020 on pa =o
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 am

whoops iactually put this is the wrong section...can you move ti to the book section or something? and besides i cant draw everything that pops up. Besides this was part one...ill add more later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:39 am

Well i didn't see you do anything about it Darren. At least AJ Had the initiative to try, and yet, you critisice something he's obviously worked hard on ((Don't correct me if i got that wrong lol)).
GOOD JOB AJ
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:41 am

Oooh, nice and interesting...I actually read some of it! But why are there two of these?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 am

Good Job on the topic Danny Rolling Eyes , I was just making a point ..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 am

Yes anyways back to my question...Why are there two of these topics??
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Why are weapons in the post office?

Are there two of these? If so can we delete this one. I dont think it goes here. Tell me where I can move it to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top