Prefect Bathroom
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prefect Bathroom Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prefect Bathroom

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prefect Bathroom Empty Prefect Bathroom

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:41 am

(Danny walked into the prefect bathrooms by himself at the 11pm. He carefully looked around and shut the door behind him as he saw the bath. He used his wand to go into his swim trunks and then sat in the bath sighing with relief as the water turend warm to help soothe him.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Prefect Bathroom Empty Re: Prefect Bathroom

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Sophia walked into the Prefects Bathroom to try to calm herself from a bad dream she had. As she seen someone already in the tub she froze. "Uh-oh, now I'm dead!"said Sophia to herself as she kept walking until she saw it was her boyfriend Danny she smiled. "Love, what are you doing here? your not suppose to be in here but oh well!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:13 pm

"Aah!" he said jumping a bit to hear Sophia and quickly looked behind him. (He sighed with relief as it was only Sophia.) "You scared me!" he said chuckling with adreniline going through him "and I kind of found this place" he chuckled nervously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Sophia chuckled softly. "Sorry love, didn't mean to scare you I just came down here to clam down from a nightmare I had."said Sophia as she took off her robe and slipped in beside him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 pm

(Danny was distraced by Sophias stunning body and then snapped out of it.) "Well what was the dream?" he asked with curiousty[sp?] and a hint of fear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Sophia looked down as he asked what her nightmare was about. "Oh, were in the Department of Mysteries dueling and I was dueling some death eater and you had the prophecy in your hand and you were force to give it over and you refused. The death eater I was dueling grabbed me and told you if you didn't hand it over the prophecy and if you didn't I'll die and pointed the wand to my throat. You begged them not to kill me but to kill you instead so they did and I struggled to fight them off but they held me back while they killed you and the last thing you said was "I loved you Sophia' and the prophecy fell from your hands and I woke up screaming your name."said Sophia as she kept looking at the bubbles.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 pm

(Danny got chills as she explained the story. What did it mean? he thought to himself. He swam over to Sophia and held her.) "That won't happen" he said to her softly "I always find a way out"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Sophia nodded. "I know it won't love, it was just a dream but I don't want that to happen I love you to much to lose you."said Sophia. "I keeping reminding myself it was just a dream and your here, but it was such a horrible dream!"said Sophia shaking slightly as she thought about it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

(Danny smiled at her and hugged her.) "Don't worry," he said softly in her ear "it was just a dream. I'm not going to die anytime soon"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Sophia smiled and hugged him back. "Neither am I, it going to take more then a silly nightmare to tare us apart!"sad Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top