Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate?

Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_left14%Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_right 14% 
[ 2 ]
Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_left0%Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_left7%Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_right 7% 
[ 1 ]
Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_left36%Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_right 36% 
[ 5 ]
Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_left43%Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Bar_right 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Empty Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 am

Month votings offically start from right NOW!

I remind people who have more than 1 account don't vote from 2 accounts.ONLY 1!

Go Potter's Army and VOTE!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Empty Re: Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 am

Mari. For the same reason i voted for her in the lots of kisses part. Because she will get flowers and chocolate off me. Hehe
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate Empty Re: Most Likely to receive flowers and chocolate

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:35 am

Good to know Jess, good to know!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:40 am

Mariana just had a baby (ok I swear I should just copy and paste)
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 am

WHO CARES IF MARI HAD A BABY!!! NO-ONE SEEM TO CARE WHEN I HAD JAKE!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 am

Calm down Nikki me and Andrian cared
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:44 am

I probably would have (especially after delivering it o.O) but I wasn't around at PA
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 am

Rolling Eyes No-one cares about me....Nobody...That's what sucks the most...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:46 am

Hey, I still remember the first time we met, well it wasn't our first, but our first big conversation. You know, game day?
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:46 am

I know one person that does nikki
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top