That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student Empty That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:19 am

Nikki had been talking a stroll around the school as she had no classes and felt like a relaxing stroll. She found an old tree which she really fancied, she thought of it as 'Her Tree.' She walked up by 'Her Tree' and sat down beside it. She took a deep sighed. She turned and saw some guys staring at her cause she was a beautiful Half-Veela, she only rolled her eyes and they started to tear up. She coughed and let out a loud sneeze. "Cah cah cah atchoo!" Nikki snoughed..or ceezed. She laid down and closed her eyes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student Empty Re: That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:34 am

Andrian walked in with a black short t-shirt with black cargo pant, nikey shoes which was black with cream stripe across and a black cap "Hello Nikki" he walked up to her and sat down beside her with a smile waiting for her to talk to him now he was expelled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student Empty Re: That Lonesome Half-Veela Gryffindor Student

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 am

Nikki opened her eyes. Sat up straight and sighed. "I heard you got expelled...Is that true?" Nikki asked. She really hoped it was all just a crazy mad dream, but this...this was reality.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 am

Andrian laughed and hugged her gently, "Yes i've been expelled..." he told her and looked at her patting her lighty on the hands a few time to confront her then looked at the sky. "You'll survive without me won't you" he asked her and said to her. Then he laid beside her looking at the skys, waiting patiencely for her response as he laid beside her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 am

Nikki took a deep breath and sighed. She held back tears. Her voice started to break as she said "I'll try to survive without you but...It just won't be or feel the same...I wish I was at the fight to try and stop it...I wish I wasn't in bed being sick...I could've stopped it or made it so you or anyone wouldn't get expelled..." Nikki shook her head and looked up to the sky.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:27 am

Andrian wrapped an arm around her again and sighed heavily and swore under his breath for a bit, then looked at her "No you are lucky i didn't bite you or threw you out of the window" he whispered carefully at her and tried to confort her about him being expelled from Hogwart, "It'll okay. I'll write you I promise" he sighed and brushed the hair out of her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:35 am

Nikki's eyes filled with tears. "You better write, you had better or I will hunt you down myself and make just **** sure you do!" Nikki whispered trying to make things happier. The tears that filled her eyes ran down her face. She sniffled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 am

Andrian felt hots tears touch his arm and he noticed she was crying causing him to scramble onto a sitting position and wiped the tears away from her, calmly he said, "Oh come on it not the end of the world. Just one more year" he smiled at her and had a thought in his head, "How am i so calm now...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am

"What? What do you mean there's one more year? I'm in 4th...I've got 5th, 6th, 7th and finally Graduation..." Nikki said calmly to him. Nikki stated to wipe away her own tears and she gave Andrian a fake smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 am

Andrian noticed a fake smile on her face and frowned at her, "You make it all seem long and depressing" he laughed and laid down again but this time he held his arm resting under his arm as he played with his mouth pierce and stopped laughing. "I'll visit you at Hogmeades every week with Danny and Sophia okay" he promised her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum