A Birth day - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 30 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:12 am

Daniella felt at a loss until she saw Caprice coming in. She went over and scooped her up as if it were the most natural thing in the world, and she started talking to her in French, which didn't bother Caprice one little bit. Daniella tickled her just ever so slightly, and it made Caprice giggle.

Angus took a sip of his coffee, glad for the firewhiskey in it.

"Daniella," Angus said, "there is something else you should know. I know you had two of your aurors who were complete imposters, and were thugs who work for Tom and Suzanne. I had the unpleasantness of meeting these two this morning, and then I ran into them not too long ago in your lobby, attacking Robert and Michael--and me. They were using polyjuice to disguise themselves."

"I'll have them, and I will have every other deceptive employee rousted out and captured," she said firmly. "Thank you for having the honesty to tell me. I appreciate it." As she was speaking, the door opened and Edward arrived home.

"How's Robert?"

"He's in Kate's and Jess's capable hands. The bleeding is stopped. He'll be fine. How is everyone here?"

"Angus's shoulder took a hit, but we've bandaged him up for now," Marcus said.

"I knew about the wound. Jess mentioned it. You tended it, though?"

"For now," Marcus said.

"Thank you," Edward said. Then he called over towards his own side. "Simone, I'm home. We're clear for now"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 am

Ruby smiled seeing Caprice happy with Daniella and giggling Aria heard Edward and picked up Dimond walking over with her and Simone to the their side. Placing Dimond down in the pen Dimond looked at Daniella with fascination before playing with the toys. "Good to have you back " Aria said to Angus " you too" she added and smirked to Marcus.

Jack carried Elliot to Lucian who stood firm and told him to drop him, which he did with a loud thump " there he's down" Jack said growling at Elliot "No one touches my friend, you better hope Robert pulls threw , or I'll be coming for you." Jack said softy to Elliot to put fear of him into him before he stood up and walked over to Michael. " are we done?" he asked Michael standing straight with his hands behind his back but his eyes never leaving Elliot as if waiting for him to do something so he could give him what he did to Robert.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4176

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 pm

"Glad to be back," Angus said.

"Did you get her?" Anise asked.

"Almost," Angus said. "Those whackadoodles that we talked with this morning helped her escape."

"Damn," Anise sighed.

"My thoughts exactly," Angus replied.

Elliot rolled his eyes at Jack, cocky enough to not be intimidated with aurors standing right there. He knew Jack wasn't going to be able to carry out a threat right in front of the aurors.

"I wouldn't push your luck, Little Boy" Michael told Elliot. "Some of us here aren't French." Michael looked at Jack. "Let's let Lucian get him back onto British soil, and then we can do whatever the hell we want to do with him. In the meantime, for now, let's go home."

Michael snatched up the rest of the crew, and he ported them all home. He was anxious to make sure for himself that Daniella was alright. Angus heard the sound of porting in the yard.

"I would guess Michael and Jack are back," Angus said. Daniella went to the door and opened it and saw Michael there. He took quick, broad strides to her.

"You alright?" he asked her softly, looking at her face, hoping he wasn't going to find bruises or marks.

"Fine. I'm fine," Daniella said. "Angus and his brother in law came in time."

"I owe you and Angus," Michael told Jessie. "Thank you. Do you know how Robert and Angus are?"

"From what I heard, Robert's been tended and is in his room," Daniella said. "And Angus has been patched. He seems miffed."

"That makes a whole bunch of us," Michael said. Michael took Caprice and took her inside and handed her to Ruby. "I believe this is yours. I'm taking Daniella next door. Thank you for looking after her so well. And Angus and Marcus, well done, you two. Robert will be pleased. And, we have Elliot in custody. Lucian is working on extradition, and the aurors have the imposters in custody as well. A nice day's work, if I do say so myself."

"Our pleasure," Angus said. "Daniella, when you find out if these two phony aurors are the same ones that have been harming my girls at Beauxbatons, do let me know, please? I'm not keen on letting them participate in any classes on school grounds unless I know they'll be safe."

"I'll contact Madame Maxime myself and work something out, and then I'll let you know. It's the least I can do," Daniella told Angus. "In the meantime, keep them either at home or at your brother's."

"Thank you," Angus said. "I appreciate it."

"No trouble at all," she said. Michael took Daniella to the main building.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm

Jack ported with Michael and breathe din the clean air. " I've got some logs to chop" he said wanting to vent his anger on something productive " need me I'm behind the barn" he said to Michael " go tend to you lady" he said and smirked as he took off towards the barn. Ruby looked up as Michael walked in and she stood to take Caprice from him "

"Thank you and it was no problem." she said smiling as Caprice giggled and called "MI, MI" Her way of calling Michael making Ruby smile and chuckle. She moved back to the play pen and placed her inside it to play with Dimond together while she fixed something for lunch. She thought maybe some Chicken & tzatziki wraps along with Spicy bean & avocado quesadillas.

Aria was relived when Michael walked in she looked at Marcus glad every one was home safe. Walking to the kitchen she pored another cup of coffee for herself and walked back.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 pm

Michael and Daniella went to the main building, and Michael made them both a stiff drink, feeling they deserved it. Daniella got Michael's permission to use Brian's office so she could attend to a few detail in the aftermath of the attack on the ministry, and Michael went upstairs to check on Robert. He was heading down the upstairs hallway towards Robert's room, when Robert came out in the hallway, dressed in a plain pair of gray sweat trousers and a gray sweatshirt.

"What on earth are you doing out of bed?" Michael asked.

"I'm fine," Robert said. "I'm not bleeding and..."

"You damned near bled out and died, Ninny," Michael scowled.

"Almost doesn't count. Did we win?"

"We did," Michael said. "The first stringers got some necessary assistance from Lucian and his team, and we wrapped it up in short order. Daniella is here..."

"Good. She wasn't safe there in the least," Robert said. Seeing Michael's drink, he snatched it and took a big gulp of it.

"That's mine."

"Not anymore," Robert replied. "Any casualties?"

"Outside of my drink? Angus got hit by a couple sectumsempras, but he gave worse than he got. He's patched up too. Everyone else appears to be in good shape. Oh, and we got the aurors who talked to Angus this morning. I know this is a big surprise but they were phonies working for Suzanne."

"Oh, right. Big surprise," Robert said sarcastically. "Tell me we got the bitch."

"No. But we did get Elliot. And, I did notice that the Fae were standing guard on the duplex."

"Elliot is easy to get because he's stupid," Robert said. "However now that Daniella is aware that she had a couple moles in her organization, it's up to her do to the housecleaning. The Fae protected them, huh? Well, that's good. One can never have too many friends and allies. Oh, when you get a chance, take a look at Angus's sketch for the shelter."

"I did. It's a fine plan. An outdoor kitchen and living room with fireplace, all covered, big enough for us to all be able to use together? I think its' an excellent idea."

"Well, that's what Brian and I thought. Would you make any changes to it?"

"Not a one."

"Good. Well, I'll tell Jack to move ahead with it's construction. Kate's already doing sketches for a glass skylight for a section of the roof."

"Perfect," Michael said. "But, just a word from the wise, do sit your arse down before Jess or Kate either one see you."

"Yeah, okay," Robert waved Michael's concerns aside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:58 pm

Jack finished chopping the logs and staking them when Lucian ported in to the yard " hey , Lucian, who you looking for?" he called as he put down his axe and walked over to him.

"looking for Robert or Michael , mostly Daniella." he said and looked behind Jack " you do all that?" hea sked and JAasck glanced back and nodded to him.

"had some steam to work off, there in the main house , that way, I'll walk you over" he said and together they walked to the main house and inside " hey Robert , thought you'd be out for a while longer?" Jack said seeing Robert on his feet " but I guess can't keep a good man down , right" he said and chuckled. " oh and Lucians here to talk with Daniella" he said motioning to where Lucian stood behind him.

" just need her signature on the extradition papers, and all the men will be in Azkaban for attacking a ministry, doesn't matter that it was a French one " he said resizing the papers from his pocket inside a folder " just one signature and I'll be out your hair again" he said seeing Jack pore some fire whisky and hand it to Michael.

" here since Robert took yours" he said chuckling " drink it quick, I'm going to wash up." he added and went to wash up.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm

"Hello, Lucian," Robert said. "It rather does matter what crime they did, though, because international law says that it is more important where the crime was committed. Since they attempted to attack the French ministry, that is quite a serious matter but it is Daniella's perview. However, the biggest crime you have, technically, is attempting to assassinate the British Deputy Minister of Magic. And since I still am British, that's a capital crime that we can extradite them form, especially since the Geldings hold dual citizenship in France and England. Tom should be quite unhappy today because Suzanne just managed to put Elliot's head in a noose in two different countries for the same incident. If that doesn't rile Tom's temper, then I want to know why he's staying with her."

"Robert Thomas Lupin, your ass is mine," Kate scowled, marching towards him.

"Oh, here we go," Robert sighed.

"I'm going to hurt you, you arrogant little..."

"Calm--for just half a tick," Robert said. "Then you can bellow all you want."

"I am not bellowing but I might if you don't..."

"Jack," Michael sighed, "to save you any more time or noise, you'll find Daniella downstairs in Brian's office. As you can understand, she has quite the mess to clean up, and its harder to do it long distance. Thanks for the drink. Mine was confiscated."

"Another bloody thing he does not need today," Kate scowled at Robert.

"To find the office, Lucian, go downstairs, head down the ground floor hallway, and the office is the first door on your left," Robert said, ignoring Kate altogether.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:20 pm

Lucian looked at Robert and nodded " sorry that's what I meant, their in heaps of trouble for attacking a ministry, English or French the severity is and will be the same, sorry I sometimes don't illiterate properly" he said then jumped slightly as he heard Kate bellow behind him "Holy..." he stopped himself " you sounded like my wife when I forget our anniversary, got that on reminder after the last one." he said and chuckled hearing Michael he nodded "well, I'll leave you to Kate and go se Daniella." he said and moved to the door that would take him to the ground floor hallway, and the office. Heading in he walked don the hall way finding the door Robert had told him knocking gently he pushed open the door " sorry to interrupt minister but , I have come with papers for extradition for those men who attacked your ministry." he said walking over and placing them on the desk.

Jack heard Michael and nodded " though as much" he said and chuckled turning a he saw Kate he chuckled " I'll go clean up first and leave Lucian to talk with Daniella first, and don't worry I checked him, he's the real Lucian." he added as he spoke to Michael. Hearing Kate he chuckled " oh boy, I'm out, good luck" he said and started to head up the stairs to his room to shower and change.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 pm

"Kate has not ever been known for her timidity," Michael told Lucian. "I think I'll go see if Nicky needs any help with supper preparation. You're on your own, Robert."

"Fine. Just abandon me, then," Robert teased.

"I am not afraid of you. Kate, however, is an entirely different matter," Michael said, turning and going downstairs.

Daniella had been on a very long floo discussion with her advisors, and she was getting a fierce headache. She was just closing the floo when Lucian came in."

"Oh. Lucian. Yes, I was expecting those," Daniella said. She took the paperwork, read it, and signed it. "It does appear to all be in order. "If there is anything left of those men when England resolves it, I want them back. They'll still need to answer to France. Understood? Oh, and just so you know, I have requested a team of experience aurors from outside of France to investigate every employee of the Ministry. I have asked for some Americans, and I've also asked for a few Brits. I have been assured that I can have you, Brian Quinn, and that woman--the one who used to be an auror until just recently. Lives over in the Donohue house. Not Angus's woman. The other one. My apologies, I don't remember her name off the top of my head. I think I can fairly blame it on having to resolve a disaster. At any rate, I've been assured she can be deputized for this assignment. I'd like this assignment to start at once. I will arrange hotel accommodations for you all so you can stay focused on your task. Any objections?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 pm

Lucian listened to Daniella and nodded his head when she said she wanted independent Aurors to investigate he nodded again then when she spoke of whom she wanted and paused at Aria name he spoke up " Aria Bennet, that's her name and she's good at what she does , she worked in new Orleans, its where her and Marcus met " he said then listened when she spoke of wanting the men back " of course , it was your Ministry that was harmed" he said " we'd expect nothing less." he added as he took back the papers she had signed " None from me, my wife expects sudden missions, I'll gather every one immediately. " he said then with a slight bow left the room.

Heading up to the stairs he walked over to the duplex and knocked " hey guys , just popped over to let Aria know she's been requested for an assignment for Dianella, she's being deputized to do an investigation into the fight at the ministry." he said " accommodation is on account of the ministry , Brian is coming with us, so pack light" he told her.

Aria saw the back door open and Lucian walk in and over to them , as he spoke she looked at Marcus and nodded, Standing she walked up to their room and packed a single duffel bag , returning she place it on the floor" I'm ready" she said glancing back at Marcus she smiled " shouldn't be too long, couple of days maybe" she said walking over to him she kissed him then walked over to Lucian with her bag. Lucian waved to them and with Aria walked back to the main house with Aria to find Brian.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top