A Birth day - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 28 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:37 pm

"I can try to talk to Madame Maxime again, but the girls do a form of home schooling from Beauxbatons with my nieces at home at my brother's house in Tuscany. It's an extraordinary thing because Hogwarts has never had such an option, not that I know of," Angus told Lucian. "What I might try to push, though, is that when the girls do have to go to the school in Paris in order for some specialized class or event that the school allow them to have a bodyguard, especially in light of the two attacks that they suffered at the school. And if they can't do that, then i might have to see if I can get them to let our ministry teach them apparating and porting. And, with Robert in the position he's in, I'm sure he could arrange a safer place for them to learn."

"Now you're using some good thinking," Marcus said. "I think you have strong arguments for both of those ideas. I do think that Daniella has a right to know what happened to you today, though, and I know Robert well enough that he is certainly already either thinking it or is already in contact with Daniella. He isn't going to let this rest. I think you need to do your investigation, Lucian, and I'll try to sound out with Robert what he's done or planning on doing, so that you're aware of how much he's stirring the proverbial pot...."

As they were sitting there, Angus's medallion and Marcus's both began to scream and flash huge red lights. Angus and Marcus leaped to their feet and snatched up their wands.

"Go to Edward's right now," Angus told them. "Marcus and I have to go. Keep the kids safe. Jack and Jessie will be going on this one."

"Now, Angus, right now," Marcus was urging him. Marcus looked at Aria. "The red alarm is one of the most important signals we could get. Robert is signaling that somewhere he is in immediate danger. Take every precaution until we know more. We have to go." Marcus and Angus both responded to the alarms by touching them to activate the alarm's ability to help them apparate right to wherever Robert was, and they apparated out, not knowing where they were going to end up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 pm

Lucian listened to Angus and nodded his head agreeing with him at his suggestions " if they do agree I have the perfect man to stay with them he's trustworthy and is only two years older than Anise and Ginger , he passed his OWLS early with exemplary scores, I'll send over his..." he paused seeing and hearing their medallions going off " can I come too?" he asked " more hands ." he said as Ruby and Aria picked up the babies and headed to Edwards.

"Edward red alert we're staying here with you wile there gone" Ruby said moving to sit with Simone " if that's okay" she finished in some what of a panic while Aria walked in calmly with Dimond and chuckled .

" there is a red alert Angus and Marcus are on their way to meet Robert I saw Jessie and Jack port out as we were walking over" she said then sat with them " Lucian asked to go too" she placed Dimond down as watched Caprice " oh and watch that one she's a walker" she said chuckling as Caprice started to toddle over to Edward calling "papa"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:58 pm

"Hurry up," Marcus told Lucian. When they landed, Angus knew immediately where they were. They were back in the French ministry of magic in the lobby, and people were running in every direction, screaming. And in the center of the lobby was a hot and heated dual going on between Michael and at least three other wizards. And behind him, Robert was lying on the floor, motionless and bleeding heavily.

"Shit, shit, shit," Marcus said. He and Angus apparated instantly to Robert, and Marcus instantly covered Robert with his own body.

"Go, Marcus, go! Get him out of here. We've got this," Angus said, stepping in right beside Michael to help protect Robert. He began rapid slashing spells, and he could see his spells were slicing the hell out of one of Michael's opponents.

"I'll be back if I can," Marcus said.

"No. Keep him safe, at all costs," Michael ordered Marcus, with an iron firmness. Marcus ported out. He knew Jess would be working, and what made sense to him was that, for now, Edward had some healing ability, and the estate would be safe. He ported Robert back to the duplex, right into Angus's living room.

"Edward! I need help right now!" Marcus shouted for Edward, knowing Edward was on the other side.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:07 pm

Lucian drew his wand and ran with Angus seeing Robert down. He cast protago and went to stand with Angus covering Marcus and Robert . Once they had gone he starred firing at the wizards moving to stand with Michael. After a moment t he gave a loud whistle and several men aperated in firing along side Angus and Michael " my team" he said to Angus " don't worry they have been told not to shoot you" he said and chuckled as he kept firing again.

Jack moved quickly taking down any man who tried to get to Robert before Marcus had aperated him away once done he and Jessie kept their rear clear from being snuck up on. " love to know what the Hell happened here" Jack called  out.

"Ruby heard Marcus call to Edward and nodded to him " go we'll be safe" she said to him and looked to Simone. Aria stood up and nodded to Edward.  as she followed seeing Marcus with blood on him. Jess ported back to the Duplex bag in hand and two nurses to help beside her, quickly she headed to the living room and started to tend to Robert , cleaning him up and making sure his vitals were in balance
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:24 pm

Edward had flown to Robert, and he began casting, at once a Vulnera Sanenture to start to stop some of the hemorraging. He heard Jess arrive, but he was in the midst of his spell casting and wasn't intending to stop.

"If it protects one of my team mates, then effing shoot me," Angus said quickly. "They're more important."

As the man that Angus was dualing got bloodier and bloodier, Angus watched him literally change appearance right before his eyes.

"Bloody hell! Polyjuice!" Michael exclaimed. It took Angus a second to realize who he was slicing into ribbons--Tom Gelding's 20 year old son, Elliot.

"Donohue!" someone was running inside and hurrying towards them. "Donohue, no! Not my son! Donohue, stop!" Angus knew it was Tom's voice, but Elliot was trying to kill him. Angus didn't have the option to just stop. One by one, the wizards they were dueling began to change appearance. These were all thugs that Tom employed and paid to do their dirty work. Angus had seen them all in their rescues, time after time, on the night time streets of Paris over the years.

"I'm going to kill him, and then I'm going to kill you," Angus said to Tom fiercely.

"Donohue, stop. I didn't order this...." Tom shouted, begging Angus for mercy for Elliot. Someone fired at Angus from out of his line of vision, and Angus felt the slash across his bad shoulder. He saw blood flying from his shoulder, splashing on the floor. He looked to his left, and he saw Suzanne up on a balcony, and she was trying to kill him. It added up in a fraction of a second to him. Suzanne had set all this up to lure Angus out. She would certainly take out Robert if she could manage it, but she had had Tom's men try to assassinate Robert, knowing Tom would take the blame, and knowing that it would lure Angus out, and she could manage to kill Angus too. A two for one for her.

"Bloody bitch," Angus was infuriated. He dropped his assault on Elliot Gelding, and he raced upstairs, focused now solely on killing Suzanne. She began screaming that there was a murderer loose in the lobby. Angus was doing his best to ignore her screaming and to keep going right after her, firing slashing spells at her, hoping to get her with something.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:29 pm

Jack saw the change and heard Tom shouting " tell him to bloody stop firing at us and they had their chance to back off." he shouted back as he slashed one of the men across his chest sending him also flying across the lobby floor , seeing Angus being hit he looked up to the balcony seeing Suzzanne Jessie went after her right behind Angus " Let Angus get her Jessie " Jack called and saw him nod in response to it .

Jack wen back to firing at Toms men taking down several as he did.

Jess saw Edward working on Robert and smiled " do what you must" she said moving to his head and holding it a she checked him " what ever you doing is working" she said softly to him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:41 pm

Angus was slashing at Suzanne like he planned on slicing her to ribbons, she was starting to bleed profusely. Angus was racing towards her at full speed, and just as he got her cornered in a dead end hallway, the two aurors who had held him earlier and badgered him for hours appeared, snatched Suzanne and apparated out with her. Angus was immediately filled with rage.

"No!" Angus shouted, furious that the crooked aurors had helped Suzanne slip through his fingers one more stinking time. "Jack, capture Elliot!" Angus shouted. "Get him!' Angus had one thought. If Tom wanted Elliot, he was going to have to surrender Suzanne. If he wanted Suzanne, then Angus would just arrange somehow to hold onto Elliot.

Edward cast the Vulnera Sanentur, and as he did, the bleeding slowed and finally stopped. Edward breathed a sigh of relief.

"Vulnera Sanentur--it's a countercurse for a Sectumsempra," Edward told Jess quietly. "One of Severus Snape's contribution to magic. It stops big massive bleeding. He's going to feel like crap for a few days. I don't know that I can stop that, but he won't bleed to death on Angus' and Ruby's floor."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:47 pm

Jessie cried out when he saw his mother being aperated away " Ghaaaa" he cried out equally annoyed she got away. Jack head Angus and smiled or rather grimaced at Elliot as he pounced and pinned him to the floor using some Ty wraps he had in his back pocket from gardening to ty him up both his hand and legs to stop him from running away from the " your mind or rather you wish you were mine" he said smirking to the boy.

Jess saw the bleeding slow as Edward cast Vulnera Sanentur then explained " I'll make note of that one" she said now wiping the blood from Robert and bandaging some of the least worst cuts. " the rest will heal , lesser by tomorrow but the rest a few days " she said finishing cleaning him up. " now I dread what Angus will come back like" she said worried.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:58 pm

"I should get back to him," Marcus said. "If you think you can free me from guarding Robert to go back and try to help Angus from whatever crap he's causing right about now."

"Go," Edward said to Marcus. Marcus didn't need to be told twice. He stood up and he clutched his medallion, porting back to Paris. Edward looked at Jess. "I can apparate him to his room in the main house if you like. Aria, can you keep us safe here for a couple minutes?"

"Edward, I think we're covered. Look," Simone said. Edward looked up and saw there were Fae positioned inside and out, all standing guard to protect the duplex, inside and out. "Take care of Robert. I think the rest of us will be just fine."

Angus was now fighting his way past some of Tom's other thugs who were upstairs. Angus was now concerned for Daniella. Someone needed to fight their way through to make sure she was safe, and Michael hadn't been able to.

Marcus ran inside the ministry and saw all fighting but he didn't see Angus anywhere.

"He went that way," Michael said, pointing to the upper level of the ministry. Marcus apparated up there and immediately saw a blood trail on the floor. It caused a wave of fear inside him. Was that Angus? Someone looked like they had a serious wound. Marcus held his wand at the ready and raced down the hallway in pursuit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:05 pm

Jess looked at Edward and nodded " do it" she said " straight to his room I'll let Kate know what's happened" she said and looked and smiled as she saw the fae around the outside of the duplex as Simone pointed it out. Ruby looked at Edward as Simone spoke as did Aria.

"think we'll be good , " Aria said standing up and looking around the yard " the Fae and I have this , get him home" she said smiling Ruby nodded to Edward and picked up Caprice who was holding up her hands to her to be picked up.

Jessie ran over to Angus supporting him " we have to et you looked at , your bleeding like a stuck pig" he said placing his hand on it to stop the bleeding. Hearing Marcus he called out " over here!" he shouted.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top