A Birth day - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 14 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:21 pm

"Me too," Angus said. "Go get yourself a plate, Ru. You need some breakfast, and that Eggs Benedict looks like its five star.. The plan is to get some breakfast and then to head home. Robert will meet us there so he can check her himself.

"I'm hoping that when we get home I can sleep a little," he told Ruby, "but I can only do that if you can look out for Anise when we get there. Robert believes that Priscilla and Dominic's powers have been bound temporarily by the French ministry. So if that's the case. I should take advantage of it when we get home and get some sleep--if you can keep an eye out for Anise. I'm going to contact Madame Maxime and tell her that the girls are not going to be there for a day or two. This has been incredibly stressful for them. I think they need a day or two at home even before they go back to classes at Evan's. I'll send her a note and then order some fresh groceries for us, and then, maybe, get some sleep. If you have anything in particular you know we need or that you want, give me a list, and I'll add it to the grocery order."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22706
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:27 pm

Ruby looked at Angus and smiled " I will " she said and listened to him talk about getting groceries for when they get back " yeah all the fresh things will be long gone" she said hearing him ask if she needed any thing she shook her each " I don't think so but fresh fruits would be great since the ones we had will be well off by now, and I agree , Anise and Ginger can stay home for a day or two , rest is what's needed now , for both of you"" she said as she plated up some food for breakfast and returned to sit down close to him a she ate.

Jess did the same and got a plate for Jack who thanked her and sat down to eat as well. " those animals will be missing me already" he said " the hippogriff only lets me brush her, and the Fae will want to know how things went too" he said to Angus " especially Minos, he was worried too Anise" he added .as he ate his food next to Jess who looked at Angus and nodded.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4235

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:42 pm

"You're right. We'll need all sorts of fresh things. I'll make sure I get that covered," Angus said. When Jack mentioned Minos worrying about Anise, Angus nodded. "He definitely will worry. I hope the Fae all did alright in their new homes overnight. We weren't there to make sure they had all they needed. I'll have to make it right with them when we get back."

It occurred to him that he hadn't been able to finish hanging the little lights in Minos's tree because of falling out of the tree. He'd left it undone, and now he wasn't sure he could climb to finish the job. That bothered him immensely. He had let Minos down, and he'd left Anise down and broken his promise to her. And now the fall from a tree was threatening to end a lot of the things he loved in his life. That brought up the fact that he hadn't mentioned to Ruby yet about Jess's prognosis that he was at real risk of permanently losing the use of his arm. This wasn't the time or the place. He hadn't had time to wrap his mind around it or what he intended to do about it, if anything. Marcus noticed that Angus was focusing on the conversation and not on eating. Angus was rather just mindlessly pushing the food around on his plate instead of eating it.

"Angus," Marcus said gently. "You can't scramble the egg once it's been poached. You might as well just eat it, Mate, as to keep shoving it around on the plate."

"Oh. Sorry. Wasn't paying any attention," Angus said.

"Clearly not," Marcus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 am

Ruby looked at Angus and nodded as she listened to them talking but caught how Angus was just pushing his food around the plate. She chuckled hearing Marcus and looked at Angus again " they will be fine " she said meaning Minos and the Fae. " but I do agree being home home would be nice" she added as she finished her food.

Jess finished her food and placed her plate on the trolly the food had arrived on ready to be taken to the kitchens to be washed as Jack placed his on it too he looked at Ruby and Angus. " you enjoying the food ?" Jack asked Anise wanting to know if she was eating so jess could help her if she felt nauseous.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:17 am

"I am," Anise smiled at Jack. "I wasn't sure I was hungry until I got the first bite of the eggs and the hollandaise sauce. Did somebody know that hollandaise is one of my favorite things?"

"I will admit," Edward said, "I have noticed that you do tend to try to put hollandaise on everything on your plate when Angus makes it. So that might have affected my breakfast choices this morning."

"Thank you," Anise smiled. "That was thoughtful of you."

"It is a grandfather's prerogative to completely spoil his grandchildren if he has the mind to do it," Edward laughed.

"There's just a wee bit of hollandaise left in the container," Michael said. "Do you want it?"

"Could I?" she asked, almost excited.

"Absolutely," he told her. He cast a spell to warm it and then took it to her and she poured it over her potatoes. She finished her breakfast, making sure she left not a drop of hollandaise behind. Angus picked up the rest of the dishes and put them on the hotel cart, and then he poured the coffee and tea out and rinsed out the carafes. He took the rest of the food out of the fridge and put it in with the rest of the food that Edward had already packed up. He and Angus did a walk through to make sure that the rooms were tidy and that no one had left anything behind.

"We're all packed," Marcus said. "We're ready to head for home the minute everyone else is ready."
Sergio and Ana said their goodbyes, insisting that Ruby and Angus bring the kids and visit soon, and Angus thanked them again for their help in getting Anise back. Of course, Ana and Sergio brushed it off, knowing Angus would surely do the same for them. Then they ported home.

"Are the rest of you ready to go home?" Edward asked.

"The sooner the better," Marcus said.

"Well, then, anyone who wants to go to the duplex with me, grab hold," Edward said.

"I'm heading for the main building," Michael said, "if anyone wants to go there with me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:34 am

Jack listened to Anise and smiled as did Jess " that's a good sign" she said still smiling as she moved to gather Jacks things from the bedroom and make the bed they had slept in along with Ruby's even though it was neat she redid it with a cleaning spell to make it look like they never slept in it and made sure the room looked like they never ere there. Walking back out she heard Edward and nodded.

Jack and Jess moved to Michael and held on to him" main house it is" they said together as Michael ported them away to the main house. Ruby moved to Angus and held on while he held Anise and together they ported to the duplex with Edward.

Once there Ruby headed to the girls room to change the bedding so she could rest in fresh linen then she moved to their room and did the same thing so Angus could rest easy too.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:48 am

Simone met them, and she gave Edward a hug and a kiss, and then she gave Anise a huge hug and a kiss and did a little mothering over her for a bit. The babies were still asleep since it was only 5:30 am in England.

"How have things been?" Angus asked Simone, as she gave him a warm embrace, glad he was home."

"Quiet," she said. "It's been very quiet. You just missed Brian. He just went home to shower for work about ten minutes ago. He's as bad as Brian is about making sure things are all locked up at night. Ginger is out on a run with Victor, and Sam is still asleep. Are you all hungry? Did you have breakfast?"

"We did," Angus said, "Edward ordered Eggs Benedict for everyone and it really was very good."

"I'm glad. I have some chocolate chip muffins in the oven. They'll be done in another twelve or fifteen minutes. I'll make sure you lot get some of them."

"Thanks," Angus said, as there was a knock on the door. "Come in, Robert," Angus said. Robert came in and saw them.

"Well, you all don't look much worse for wear--except maybe that one," he gestured to Anise. He walked over to her. "How are you, Poppet, really?"

"It was scary," she told him softly. He wrapped her in a strong, secure hug.

"But you did well. You managed it, and you're back, safe and sound. Well done, my dear," he told her. "Come with me. Let me get a good look at you. Maybe I can make you feel a little better." He took her downstairs.

Angus went to the kitchen and made a fresh pot of coffee and a pot of almond tea. He honestly didn't want any more seers' tea. He didn't want to encourage any of those seers' energies. Once the coffee and tea was on, Angus looked outside to see that there were tiny lights on in the stumps in the garden because it was still dark outside, and just a couple of the fae out fluttering around in the garden. Well, it all looked peaceful enough.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:58 am

Aria walked from Edward s side of the duplex and breathed out " good to see you home" she said to Anise as Robert and her passed by taking her down to her room to check her over. Aria moved to Marcus and gave him a hug too " glad to have you home too." she said smirking as she moved to help Angus as he made some almond tea " too much seers tea?" she said as she took out several cups for every one. " I refreshed some of the perishables in the fridge, I knew you'd want to cook when you got back" she added.

Ruby made her way to Edwards and peeked in on the babies finding them sleeping peacefully, with a smile she returned to their side and sat down watching Angus make the tea.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:10 am

"I can't tell you how glad I am to be home," Anise told Aria as she went downstairs with Robert.

"Glad to be home," Marcus said, giving her a hug and a kiss.

"I don't want to drink one single drop of anything that boosts that skill," Angus told Aria. "I just want to be normal for a little while. And since Priscilla and Dominic are both in solitary confinement with their magic all blocked, I am going to take full advantage of things being silent for awhile in my head." He listened to her tell him she'd gotten new perishables. "Did you? Awesome," he smiled. "I was gonna have to plug my brain in to do that, and I wasn't sure how much brain energy I have left. Thank you. You're amazing."

"He hasn't been to bed yet, hasn't closed his eyes, and hasn't done jack for his shoulder after falling out of that damned tree, except to let me put a magic wrap on it," Marcus said.

"I'm going to go make sure Minos and the Fae are alright," Angus said. He went outside and sat down on the deck steps that led down into the garden. He knew that if Minos was up, it wouldn't take long for Minos to find him. It wasn't more than about five minutes, and Angus heard what sounded like a lot of bells or a lot of Fae chatter. He wasn't sure just which. And then, Angus saw a lot of tiny shimmering lights, and it registered with him. Minos had called out all the Fae. And fluttering in front of him were the ten who had been rescued--and all 50 hatchlings. They'd all hatched. They'd all made it. Angus, for some reason, was overwhelmed with gratitude. "You have no idea how happy that makes me, and I am so glad you're all here in our garden. I'm glad your homes are with us." They seemed to be blissfully happy, and that was certainly a welcome sight this morning.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:19 am

Aria chuckled and nodded to Anise as she moved to the kitchen and spoke to Angus " I thought as much now you don't have to think about that " she said and chuckled again. " relax for today and spend time with Anise or get some rest now that that. Witch is in jail for now" she said as she opened the fridge to show him what she had ordered " I just refreshed what was already in the fridge "

Ruby headed up and showered and changed into fresh clothes before she returned to the living room now refreshed and clean " bathroom free if you ant to wash up " she said to Angus " tea smells divide" she said smiling at him.as she waited for the tea to be ready to drink. " besides you should get some rest while Robert is looking after Anise."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top