A Birth day - Page 94
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 94 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 94 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 94 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:24 pm

Ruby looked at Angus " don't worry about the breakfast things Aria and I can clean it up no worries " she told him " now get the girls to Evens " she said with a smile , walking over she kissed his cheek " and be careful" she said softly to him . stepping back she began to gather the plates and put them in the washer to wash , Aria nodded to Angus and Marcus.

"Get the girls to Evens while you can" she said and nodding to him " we'll clean up, don't worry" she said picking up the plate that had once held the maple bacon but now was empty. walking over to the washer she slipped it in and gathered the rest of the things.

Once the breakfast things were washing both sat down, Ruby with a hot cup of coffee and her book again while Aria sat with a glass of juice. before she sat down she walked over to the Fae table and saw they had finished taking the plates she had washed them and left them to air dry then returned to do her word search while the babies played happily in the pen with Finn laid not far from them watching like some doggy nanny.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4251

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:58 pm

"okay. I owe you one," Angus said, going to get his jacket

"Take your jackets, Girls," Marcus said getting his own jacket. "We're supposed to get a cold snap towards supper time. It could be really cold on your way home tonight." The girls obeyed. They got ready to go, and as they were walking out the door, Sam noticed something he thought was strange. Just as Angus and Marcus were leaving with the girls, Minos took a dive down into Angus's shirt pocket. And then they were gone.

"Hey," Sam said to Ruby and Aria. "I just saw Minos dive down into Angus's pocket as they were leaving. Does he always go to take the girls to Evan's? How come I never noticed that?"

They got to Evan's and dropped off the girls without incident, and when Angus asked, Evan showed them Ginger's damaged broomstick. Evan had planned on replacing it, but Anguss said he would do it this morning. Evan gave Angus the name and address of the shop in Paris where Beauxbatons' students bought their brooms. Angus thanked him, and they left Evan's.

"Shall we go to Paris?" Marcus asked.

"If you indulge me with a stop along the way," Angus said.

"Why not? Where are we going?"

"New Orleans," Angus said.

"We're what?" Marcus asked.

"Coming?" Angus drew out the ring of keys he had that had a number of portkeys and he chose the New Orleans portkey.

"We're going to jail, aren't we?"

"I might be, but you won't," Angus said.

"Are we going rogue?"

"No. i'm going 'Dad,'" he replied.

"That's even worse," Marcus sighed. Angus ported them to New Orleans where it was still night, just after midnight. Marcus recognized the street. Priscilla's shop was here, and, since it closed at ten during the week, it was closed now. Angus fired several smoke spells into the shop until the place was filled from front to back with smoke. He didn't want anyone to be in there for the spell he really wanted to use. When he was sure that no one would have stayed in the thick smoke, he fired several firebomb spells to set the shop ablaze.

Then he took Marcus to Paris. They bought Ginger's brook and then Angus completely obliterated the main 3 warehouses when Tom did his auctions, blew them to shreds. And then he went after the Gelding country estate and set it on fire, and lastly he set off several firebombs on the main Gelding estate.

"That should about cover it for now," Angus said.

"And so, before Robert chokes us, why did we do it?"

"I did it, and I'm not sorry. Priscilla went after Anise last night. According to Anise, Priscilla only had her for an hour before Anise woke up, but she had some bruises this morning--in some of the same places and in the same exact pattern as some of mine. I know exactly where Priscilla took my daughter, and I know exactly what she did to her. And if it doesn't stop, I've got more I can catch on fire."

"We need to talk to Robert," Marcus sighed. They ported home and went inside, knowing Robert was goign to be on the warpath in mere minutes. When they walked in, Marcus looked at Ruby and Aria.

"You two might want to go shopping for a bit. There's about to be a big explosion over at the main house. Just so you know," Marcus said, putting the new broomstick for Ginger away. "Robert's going to be a bit put out with us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:15 am

Ruby looked at Sam and shook her head " no its not normal , that's unusual " she said and looked to Aria who shrugged and looked at Ruby worried .

"I'm sure they will be okay" she said and Ruby nodded she agreed " lets just focus on cleaning up the breakfast things" she suggested and Ruby nodded and focused on cleaning up the table. It was now they heard porting and saw Marcus enter . they both looked at him and Ruby nodded .

"what did he do and why?" she asked walking over to Marcus wanting to know exactly why he had done what he had. " we'll stay right where we are" she added.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:30 am

"You could ask me, you know," Angus told Ruby in a restrained calm tone. "I set firebombed the House of Voodoo, and I blew both of Gelding's main warehouses to smithereens, and then I firebombed his country estate and the Paris mansion. And that's enough. For now. And if I go to jail, yes. I did it. I'm glad I did it, and, no I'm not sure I'm finished. End of story."

"As you can tell, he's really irked," Marcus said. "I'm not pushing him to talk because I'm quite certain Robert is very likely bananas by now, and he'll be here probably in short order."

"I'm not sorry," Angus said. "You all need to get a clue. I'm not sorry. And no, I might not be done. And I won't be any sorrier for that either."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:44 am

Ruby looked at Angus who she now saw standing next to Marcus " well what ever he did he obviously deserved it" she said and stood by the counter as she listened to him continue what he was saying " well we'll stand with you what ever you chose to do." she said and walked over to him. Gently kissing his cheek " I know your not so it must have been a worthy reason , lets leave it at that" she said Aria heard Marcus and nodded to him.

" what ever Robert says , we'll be right here for him" she said as she placed a stuffed dog back in the play pen with Caprice. Ruby moved and sat back down facing Angus and Marcus.

"we'll be ready for the fall out, oh and Sam saw Minos sneak into your pocket , not sure your aware he was there." Ruby said.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:00 am

Angus frowned when she said Minos was in his pocket, and he opened his pocket to see Minos sitting crosslegged in his pocket, and Minos was seething angry.

"Did I do something to make you angry with me?" Angus asked him quietly. Minos zipped out of Angus's pocket, fluttered right in front of his face and began making gestures so fast, Angus could barely catch them. "Slow down. I can't keep up."

"I caught the first part. He said it wasn't you," Marcus said. Minos started. And then Angus understood.

"Oh," Angus said quietly. "I'm sorry. Yes. What you saw is correct. Those are the people Priscilla works for, and yes, that is exactly what they do. And those of us here? We're the ones who go after them, to bring back the children. That's what I fight for. The kids." The little fairy was having a right proper temper tantrum.

"That is not Mrs. Gelding," Marcus said, seeing Minos now signing about a woman he saw in his own senses, and Marcus knew by the description, it wasn't Suzanne. "That was Priscilla. She's the one who wants Angus dead." Angus saw Minos make one sign, just one. And he didn't need paper to know what it meant. Minos wanted Priscilla dead. He didnt' believe she was redeemable, and therefore, as a ruler of a kingdom of beings, he wanted her dead.

"I can't say I don't know how you feel because I do," Angus said quietly and as he was speaking, the door opened, and Robert came in, his eyes falling on Angus.

"You've been a very busy boy this morning," Robert said. "Now, if I'm going to keep you from jail in two countries, come take a walk with me. Let's have a word."

"You can talk to me right here. They know what I did. I told them. The only thing I didn't tell them is why."

"Well, then, tell me so we all know," Robert said.

"Priscilla couldn't get through to me last night. Kate was right about that. So, Priscilla went after Anise. She went for my child. She had her for only an hour, but now Anise has some of the exact same bruises and welts that I have. So I don't need her to spell out for me exactly what happened. She touched my child, so now there is not going to be a rock she can hide under where I won't find her. I will have her--once and for all," Angus said, doing his best to be calm, but in its own way, Marcus was almost more concerned when he was calm like this than if he'd been raging.

"God," Robert said, surprised. "Are you absolutely certain?"

"Positive. I saw the marks myself," Angus said. "I helped her hide them so she could get through her day today, and I gave her my pain potion. I just need you to buy me time to get her, and then they can put me in jail. Once my family is safe, I don't care what happens to me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:12 am

Ruby and Anise both saw Robert enter the duplex and she stood quiet letting Angus explain but the more she heard about Anise being hurt the more she understood why Angus had done what he did . she looked at him and nodded her approval of his actions.

"that's witch," Aria voiced " how could she harm a child like that" she stood up and walked over to Ruby " she needs dealing with." both women looked to Robert as he and Angus spoke about what Angus had done that day. Nether saying anything against what Angus had done as each knew they would have done the same to flush out Pricilla from her rock that she lived under.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:37 am

"Well, the muggles got the fire put out in New Orleans," Robert said. "The two warehouses you torched are completely gone, and they're still trying to put out the fire at the Gelding country estate. The fire at the main mansion is under control, but I sent Michael to talk to Daniella to try to explain things to try to smooth things over. It's a damned good thing Daniella likes you, you know. Why didn't you come to me?"

"You would have stopped me," Angus said. "And I couldn't risk that. I'm not done, Robert. She's still out there, so I can't be done yet."

"Sit. Sit just a moment. Let's think this through. You've put them on high alert. Priscilla's shop is going to need to be restored. It's a historical landmark, so it will be restored. Gelding has been chased out of both of his houses. He'll go under a rock now for certain, but he's also temporarily out of business. So I don't criticize you for that. I have Irene's people keeping an eye out to see where they land. No point in hitting random places. I want to see Anise when she gets home today, of course.

"Nigel and I are working on a formula, and we think it basically turns off a seer's energies for a short interval of time. Right now we're trying to work on extending the time it lasts. But--if we get it, it seems to make sense to me that since she's only able to hit people with seer's abilities, that we need to make sure that everyone here who has abilities gets this at least for bedtime use so she can't target anyone else."

"Makes sense. Except that I learn things when she comes at me," Angus said.

"Point taken. And some of that has been very valuable to us, but I can only let her harm you so far. Go get changed. You and I need to go have a word with Daniella to try to appeal to her better nature. We might need to go talk to Lee too. I don't know for certain. Marcus, polish him up. You know how much Daniella likes a well turned out man."

"Of course," Marcus said.

"I'll be back in ten minutes. Then we need to go see of we can call off the dogs. If you'd tell me ahead of time, we could take care of that crap in advance, but did you give me just one ounce credit? Of course not. So now, we have to clean this up. Knothead." Robert sighed. "Ruby and Aria--get dressed. A nice dress. A dress--not a business suit, and dress up the babies. Daniella is a sucker for babies. Will I shamelessly show her a very tangible reminder that Angus is a family man these days? Of course I will. I'll b e back." He left to go change.

Angus sighed.

"Come on. I'll get your suit and we can change in the nursery if we have to," Marcus told Angus. "That'll give Aria and Ruby space to decide on dresses."

"Oh, fine," Angus sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:55 am

Ruby and Aria looked at Robert and listened to him hearing him ask them to put on a dress and dress up the babies nicely they looked at each other and chuckled " oh we know just the outfit for the babies. Aria moved to Dimond and picked her up while Ruby went to pick up Caprice. " we'll be right back " they said and headed up to change.

Ruby dressed in a simple but elegant blue dress with a kitten heel shoes and she dressed Caprice in a light flowy cute dress with a matching head band the feel of the fabric made Caprice giggle a she moved it.

Aria dressed in a light green dress with ribbon and she dressed Dimond in an orange and white fox dress with an orange bow in her hair with site tights and shoes to match , together they headed down to the living room " how do we look" Ruby asked as they both stood together with the babies in their arms.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:09 am

Marcus wore his black work suit with a white button down and a black tie. The look was respectable, but working. For Angus, Marcus chose a completely different direction. He chose a textured brown suit with a simple darker brown v neck cashmere sweater. He was specific in his choices. He wanted Angus to basically have a rugged, slightly rebellious look. He wanted Daniella to remember that Angus was a fighter through and through. He didn't want him as polished as Robert had thought he should be.

"No shirt? No tie?" Angus asked. "I'm going to feel undressed."

"That is the whole point, Mate. Less executive, more swashbuckler," Marcus gave him a slightly amused smile.

"Well, crap. I hope there's some central heating in French jail cells," Angus sighed, getting dressed, "because sooner or later, that's where all pirates end up who don't go out in a blaze of glory."

"You set two countries on fire, Mate. How much bigger of a blaze did you want?"

"Well, since I didn't win, evidently I really needed a bigger blaze than I made," Angus said. When they were dressed, they went downstairs.

"Robert said 'polished', and my stylist here says I don't need to be polished," Angus said. "I feel naked."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 94 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top