A Birth day - Page 100
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 100 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 100 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 pm

"Good thought. Thank you," he said. "The kids should be home from work before too awfully long, I should think. It's starting to look like we're going to get some rain, and that will make them feel colder and damp by the time they get home. I think your stew is going to hit the spot with them tonight. It's starting to smell really good."

"Angus, did you have something specific in mind for this big block of Asiago you have in your fridge?" Kate asked.

"Not a thing. Help yourself," Angus said.

"Thank you," she smiled, taking it out of the fridge. She set in to grate the cheese and got a big mixing bowl and started to mix the cheese with some flour and some other things. Simone, on the other hand, had a bowl mixing something in it that smelled deep and dark and rich and chocolatey.

"It's a good thing I know they're not making chocolate cheddar anything," Angus told Ruby, amused. "I'd be worried, I think."

"Hm. Those scratches are pretty deep, and just far enough apart that I'm guessing maybe some average sized werewolves, but with the algae that's grown over them, they can't be fresh scratches," Marcus said. "Jack might estimate their sizes differently, but I know his scratch marks are definitely quite a bit bigger than these." He walked through to the corridor and found the storage rooms on the left and the right. "Empty," he said. He walked in the first one on the left and looked around and found no evidence of anything new. He was thinking that they definitely needed to move on to Puddlemere unless the other store rooms showed anything different.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://www.pottersarmy.net/t23729-a-birth-day
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Back to top