Victory-Ann Bright
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victory-Ann Bright Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victory-Ann Bright

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victory-Ann Bright Empty Victory-Ann Bright

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm

In Character
Victory-Ann Bright A-blake-lively-pic

Name: Victoriann Serena Bright (~Pronounced- Victory-Ann~)
Nicknames: V, S, B, Bri, Serena, Vicky, Tori, or Victory
Year AND Age: 5th and 15
Preferred houses (state 2): Slytherin or Gryffindor
Birthday: April 18
Blood Status: pure-blood

Height: 5' 10
Hair: Blond
Eye color: blue
Skin: Tan
Build: Athletic
Other distinguishing features: I have a scar above my eyebrow

Personality: She's very outgoing, and Bubbly. She has bit of an attitude problem. She keeps to herself a lot. She can be friendly yet mean. She can be very shy. She like to laugh. She talks a lot when she's nervous or uncomfortable.
Skills: Writing and studying
Weaknesses: Now why would I say that? You would just use them against her....idk....uhh....talking a lot and her friends and family
Dislikes: Crowded places, spiders, bugs
Motto: dream like you'll live forever live like you'll die tomorrow
Family Information: Cadence Bright 48
Ethan Bright 49
Background: Victory comes from a line of pure bloods. She wanted to go to Beaubaxton Academy, but her parents wanted her to go to Hogwarts. She ended up moving to France and going to Beaubaxton for the first three years, because she ended up getting home sick during the summers so she moved back home and attended Hogwarts for her fourth year. Now she's entering her fifth and she's majorly excited.

Short Roleplay:

Victory walked down the hallways of Hogwarts, She had just transferred from Beaubaxton academy. Her eyes were popping out of her head. She was excited and nervous all the same time. She had been looking for her Charms class but she was lost. "Shouldn't you be in class?" she heard a voice come from behind her.

"Yea...Uh..I'm kind of lost." She laughed nervously.

"Lost?" he laughed, "What year are you?"

"Fourth." she answered puzzlingly.

"Fourth and you're lost?" he laughed, "That's just the lamest thing I've ever heard!"

Victory blushed, "Well, I'm new." she said full of embarrassment.

The guy laughed again, and walked off, yelling behind him, "I can't take this anymore!"

She looked at him strangely, and stood there for a minute. Shaking her head she walked down the halls and eventually found her class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victory-Ann Bright Empty Re: Victory-Ann Bright

Post by Darren Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:53 am

Great, Accepted and sorted into Slytherin
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Darren Huffelpuff needs members.There is only me and Jemzy and Zoe who is lord knows where.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Okay, well you can change her if you want, I don't really care what house...Especially since Ami is in Slytherin....
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Nah not you.I was just pin-pointing that in Huffelpuff there is only 2 active of us.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Well we can put Victory in Hufflepuff, I haven't posted anything with her yet having to do with slytherin. I'll make her an active account.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Nah you chosen Slytherin.I can make another account for Huffelpuff.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum