I'm Back. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm Back.  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm Back.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Back.  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Back.

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri May 12, 2023 7:01 pm

Fear and confusion gripped Alexander as he grappled with the overwhelming uncertainty of the future. He questioned his ability to withstand the trials that lay ahead in the coming months. Standing there, head bowed, he listened intently to Mason. "I... I'm sorry," those words proved to be an immense challenge for him to utter. Yet, in that moment, he genuinely meant them. There was so much he needed to apologize for in regard to the struggles between him and Mason. From the violent encounters involving his sister and girlfriend, he knew he owed Mason something—a debt that extended to the very core of his existence.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 7:18 pm

Mason looked at the boy and just studied here there now. "Sorry for what?" he asked. As there was so much this guy had done wrong. So much, to him, to his girlfriend and even his sister. So much wrong things. There was quite much to be sorry for. He just tried to make him be more spesific now. Even yes this sorry seemed to be very genuiune one.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri May 12, 2023 7:41 pm

Numerous reasons flooded Alexander's mind, urging him to apologize. The first that surfaced was their encounter in the hallway. "It's everything between you and Maddie, and Elle, and if I hadn't been in the forest, you wouldn't have..." His words stumbled, failing to convey his thoughts as eloquently as he desired. "I'm just genuinely sorry," he managed to express, his voice tinged with sincerity.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri May 12, 2023 7:43 pm

Mason blinked a few times and tried to make sure it wasn't dream. This guy really seemed to aplogise to him. "Well you need to say these words to Elle and Mads too, and mean it this time. I heard you once tried to aplogise to Mads, but it didn't work out," he said with a weak smile. "Just try to make it sound sincere," he added. He just tried to help him making the amends here.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri May 12, 2023 8:02 pm

After his previous unsuccessful attempt at an apology, Alex had received clear instructions from Lupin to keep his distance from Maddison. "I'll wait until they're ready to listen," he affirmed, nodding in agreement. It was Lupin's belief that avoiding further contact was the best course of action. The phrase "I will try" had become a recurring theme in his life lately, and it seemed that there was no immediate resolution in sight.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 8:15 am

Mason nodded his head. "Well yeah probably good idea. It might take some time tho. You did really hurt them. Maddie will have hard time accpeting your aplogy as you did something very stupid for sure, when you used those spells on her. That was very stupid of you," he said to the guy. It was very hard to make Maddie stop crying after it. Luckily Elle was there for her. That managed to get out of this.

"Well for Elle, she might forgive you more easily. Even yeah she has been through a lot afterwards too. Not just because of you," he added with a sigh. Then again Elle could sense if this guy was genuine or not. Something she passed as a gift. Sensing people's emotions. It could also be annoying for her at times. Something he has learned.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat May 13, 2023 1:48 pm

Alexander had made a lot of people mad with his mistakes. His main goal had been to draw attention to himself, stir up a little trouble. Slowly he was realizing that he had been going about things the wrong way. Slowly finding himself even more alone in the world than he had been growing up with neglectful parents. Now he was surrounded by people and still no one wanted anything to do with him. He nodded in agreement looking up at Mason sheepishly. “I went about things the wrong way.”
All he had ever wanted was someone to care about him. He had grown up begging for his parents' attention and when that didn’t work, he had forced them to pay attention to him. They could easily ignore a kid that did what he was supposed to, but one that caused trouble? Maybe the next time he attempted to Apologize to Maddison he should do it while Michelle and Mason were around, or maybe Professor Lupin.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 2:52 pm

He just nodded his head. "Yes you went about things very wrong way," he agreed with the dude. This guy had made many stupid mistakes what he will probably regret for awhile for sure. He had made almost most of school hate him. Something what was very easy to do for him. Even Mason wasn't so hated like this guy was.

He looked at him. "So yeah you need to make it up. To be honest I'm no help here how," he said with a sigh.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat May 13, 2023 3:13 pm

Alexander felt uncertain about how to make amends or build meaningful connections with others. The concept of making friends eluded him. "Yeah, I suppose," he agreed, acknowledging his lack of understanding and the long journey ahead of him. Additionally, there was a strong internal drive to fulfill Mason's expectations, even if he couldn't quite articulate the emotion driving him. Whether it was fear or respect, the exact label didn't matter as much as his determination to fulfill those expectations.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat May 13, 2023 3:16 pm

Mason just looked at Alexander and nodded his head. "Good boy. Well I should go now," he ended up saying. "Hopefully you have better day from now on," he said with a small smile and just walked away from the boy. He was done talking to him now. All this went so much better than he had imagined it going.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum