A great way to start the day...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A great way to start the day... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A great way to start the day...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A great way to start the day... Empty A great way to start the day...

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:42 am

Patch knew he wasn't supposed to be out while he was sick but he was bored out of his mind and needed something to do.  After missing the carriage that went to Hogsmeade he ended up walking and gotten himself sick in the process.  Luckily today he caught the carriage before it left so no walikng in the rain nor was it raining,  but it was a cloudy day so he brought his umbrella just in case.  Getting out of the carriage he made his way towards Honeydukes, one of his favorite places in Hogsmeade. Lettin out a sneeze as he walked in and grabbed a basket he smiled softly at the shopkeeper.  

"Oh don't worry, I'm fine it's just alittle cold."said Patch softly. The shopkeeper nodded and went back to her work as Patch walked off towards the back of the store. Browising through the store Patch seen some chocolate frogs  and smiled as he placed some in the basket he sneezed once again but kept walking as if nothing happened.

Although Patch was sicker then a dog, he tried to act and make himself look like he wasn't sick one bit but it wasn't working to well. To be honest, Patch  body been hurting and he been feeling a bit weak lately. he doesn't want to go to the hospital wing cause he doesn't like staying in that bed staring at nothing but four walls. He knew if Hayden found out he wouldn't be to happy with him which is why he couldn't find out.

He knew him quite well, and he knew Hayden wouldn't just let him become sick if he could help it.  As he let out a small sneeze he walked over towards the lemon drops, maybe these will help him feel better some.   Looking out for Hayden he sighed in relief,  but also wanted him for comfort and cuddles.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

A great way to start the day... Empty Re: A great way to start the day...

Post by Ciara McGee Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:22 pm

Ciara had decided to take the trip to Hogsmeade, as the girl needed to buy herself some candy and chocolate. So her destination was Honeydukes. She knew that she shouldn't buy too much of sweets but it was good to have some, so she could share them with her friends. Anyways she soon enough walked into the shop.

walking down these shelves she kept hearing sneezing and did drive her crazy. She soon enough found the culprit for these sneezes. She just rolled her eyes. It was this one guy she didn't know very well fro sure but she has seen Hay hangout with him. She had no clue what was going on there yet.

"Anyways, are you okay? I could hear your sneezing already far away," she said with a small smile to the boy. She just did worry about people. She hated to see even those sick who weren't her friends.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:38 pm

Seeing Ciara Hayden's best friend, he looked at her with a hamper sigh. He knew someone was going to see through him and knew he was sick but didn't help matters he was sneezing like crazy. "Sorry... I didn't mean to be bothersome, but honestly no I feel like I been ran over by the Knight bus. " That wasn't no lie, if he looked as bad as he felt, that was saying something.

He knew Ciara was Hayden's best friend and they always hung out whenever he wasn't busy, figured he must've been busy wifh homework and stuff. He didn't like that he was working so much, felt he needed to relax and have some fun. "Please don't tell Hayden, I know he'll want me back at school resting." He knew Hayden wouldn't be happy if he knew he was out here when he was sick and running a fever. "Oh I'm Patrick, but you can call me Patch."
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Fri May 12, 2023 7:04 pm

Ciara looked at the guy and nodded her head. "Well you do seem like that yes, to be honest," she said with a sigh. "Well you shouldn't be here. I can help you get what you need and then we can get you safely back to castle," she said with a smile. She was willing to help him out.

She smiled and nodded her head at the boy. "Oh yeah, I won't tell him. I can keep this secret for now. But I'm sure he still finds out. He really cares about you," she ended up saying back to him. Well she knew it would be hard to keep this secret from Hayden, as they usually tell each other everything. "Oh right yes, I'm Ciara, but I think you know it already," she said with a small smile. "Nice to meet you finally, Patch," she added.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top