crips pages and dancing flames - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

crips pages and dancing flames - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

crips pages and dancing flames

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crips pages and dancing flames - Page 2 Empty Re: crips pages and dancing flames

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:20 pm

“After classes would be perfect,” Cecilia agreed with a nod, playing with the corner of her book. “I saw a girl reading a book about the process of becoming an Animagus the other day, and it caught my attention. I was intrigued.” She shrugged, looking up at Tiffany. “Have you ever thought about becoming one? What it would be like to be inside an animals body? ”
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

crips pages and dancing flames - Page 2 Empty Re: crips pages and dancing flames

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:11 pm

Tiffany chuckled at the girl now. Woah that was interesting topic even yeah she never had thought to be one before. "Oh, I see. Well I haven't thought to be one myself before. But seems interesting for sure yes," she said with a smile on her face. "It would be interesing know what is going inside of their minds yes," she added. There was so much unknown in magical world for sure. "For me is all this magic still very amazing thing. I'm muggleborn so I have known about magic only five years," she had to admit.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:32 pm

Tiffany's words resonated with Cecilia, and she nodded in understanding. "I understand what you mean," she said softly, her fingers picking at the skin around her fingernails. "I don't know how I got my magic either. My mother probably didn't have it, since I grew up in the muggle world. And no one knew who my father was," she added with a hint of sadness.

Cecilia took a deep breath before continuing. "My mother never talked about it before she passed away," she sighed, the weight of her memories heavy on her heart. Despite the years that had passed, the mystery of her magical abilities remained unsolved, and it was a source of constant curiosity and wonder for her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:34 pm

"Oh woah" she said there now. She had no clue about any of this really. "I see, I'm sure there is way to found out where you get your magic. There must be recods somewhere or some spell what will help," she said. There had to be way for sure. "Well mines both muggles," she said with a sigh. "They don't know single thing about magic," she added.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:48 pm

Cecilia's mind was filled with questions about her unknown father, and she couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't tried to find her if he knew she existed. "If there was a spell or something, and he wanted to be a father, wouldn't he have done that by now?" she mused, finally voicing some of the thoughts that had been swirling around in her head for years.

After another moment of silence, Cecilia turned to Tiffany and asked a question that had been weighing heavily on her mind. "What is it like? Having parents, I mean." Her voice was soft, and there was a hint of sadness in her eyes as she asked the question. Cecilia had grown up without the love and guidance of a parent, and she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have someone to rely on, someone who cared for her unconditionally.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Tiffany ended up nodding her head. "Or he doesn't know you exist even?" she asked it as question. There was even this possibility. The father didn't know even about Cecilia being in the world.

"It's nice for sure yeah. Their there for you. Even yeah for mine it's hard to have magical child. They don't know what to say to their friends where I am. So it's usually just boarding school for them. As magic is hard to explain to people," she said with a sigh. "But yes theres is lots of love," she added.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:51 pm

Cecilia was taken aback by the revelation that her mother may have never told her father about her pregnancy. She couldn't fathom what kind of life her mother had led, but it had never crossed her mind that her father hadn't know about her. The weight of the realization hit her hard, and she let out a heavy sigh, feeling overwhelmed by the flood of emotions coursing through her.

As she tried to process the news, Cecilia turned to the girl and asked about her family. The girl's response was quiet and hesitant, and Cecilia could sense that there was a deeper story behind her words. "That's how I'm explained away as well," the girl murmured, her voice barely audible.

Cecilia could feel a sense of kinship with the girl, as if they were kindred spirits who shared a similar sense of loss and confusion. She knew that they both had a long journey ahead of them, but she was determined to face it together with the girl, offering support and strength along the way.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:06 pm

Yeah being muggleborn wasn't easy for sure. She knew there was way fot her to become someone. She knew her life will be so much as her parents thought it would be when she was little. There still so much unknonw..

"Yeah, same time it feels like boarding school. We are so far where we live. We can go home for holidays and summer. I'm sure if you ever wanted to come over for holidays, my parent's wont mind it," she said with a small smile. They were very easy going people.

She was glad to share some of her life with someone who understood.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:13 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but let a small smile tug at the corners of her lips as she listened to James compare their situation to a rebellious adventure. It was a refreshing and lighthearted take on what was, in reality, a very serious matter.

But as the conversation turned to Mrs. Wormwood, Cecilia's smile faded, replaced by a look of concern and uncertainty. "Mrs. Wormwood is a difficult person," she admitted, her voice laced with apprehension. "I'm not sure if I could get her to agree to let me go running off across the country with people. But at the same time, she might be happy to be rid of me," she added, her words trailing off.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Cecilia couldn't help but feel a sense of relief and comfort in being able to share her experiences with James. It was a lot easier to talk about her fears and uncertainties with someone who understood, someone who had been through similar struggles and come out the other side. With James by her side, Cecilia knew that she could face anything that came her way.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:18 pm

Tiffany knew that she has found herself one more friend for sure. Someone who did understand some what of her struggles. She knew it will be something new for sure.

"Oh aww. I'm sorry to hear about it. Well we can always figure something out," she said with a small smile. She was always up to new challanges, even yeah it didn't seem often like that.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top