Very troubling. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Very troubling. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Very troubling.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very troubling. - Page 2 Empty Re: Very troubling.

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:37 pm

Cassiopeia sighed. "Well yeah but it's hard to get hold of her parents," she said with a sigh. She wondered if Lupin had even got any reply back from them. "Well we could be wrong yes," she agreed with it. This was very frustrating sitution for sure.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyann Elling Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Riyann released a weary sigh, shaking her head in disappointment. The fact that the boy's parents were not responding didn't bode well, and her concern was palpable.

Hoping to shift the conversation away from the dire situation, she turned to Cassie and asked, "How have things been going for you outside of this incident?" It had been years since they had last seen each other, and Riyann felt that this was as good a time as any to catch up.

Her tone was warm and friendly, and she hoped that Cassie would pick up on her attempt to inject some positivity into the conversation. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Riyann knew that they both needed a moment of levity amidst the tension.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:18 pm

Cassie smiled and was glad for the chanhes of the topic, even yeah one day they need to address the issue with Alexander Greengrass for sure.

"Well good as it can get. Just being single mother isn't easy task," she said with a small smile. She wasn't sure how mcuh Ryiann knew about her life by now.

"What abot you?" she asked back from her old friend. It has been years for sure.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyann Elling Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:43 pm

Cassie's response caught Riyann off guard, and she couldn't believe that some of her colleagues had already started families. She hadn't even been in a serious relationship since leaving school. "Wow, congratulations!" Riyann exclaimed, a genuine smile lighting up her face. "How old is your little one?"

When the question was turned to her, Riyann felt a pang of insecurity. "Not much has changed, really," she replied, feeling a little envious of Cassie's more eventful life. "I mostly just teach Muggle Studies," she added with a shrug. Compared to Cassie's experiences, Riyann's life seemed dull and unremarkable.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:29 pm

Cassiopeia didn't plan to have family but it sort of happened. She even ended up being single mother. No father in the picture at all. "Thanks, she is 3 by now. It hasn't been easy. Luckily I had my parents help," she said with a small smile.

"Oh I see. Well I teach here Astronomy now," she said abiut herself. She knew her life was more eventful but same time is harder. Taking care of kid is no easy task.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyann Elling Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:22 pm

"Three years can feel like an eternity," Riyann remarked, acknowledging the weight of time passed. "Kids can be quite the handful, I don't know if I could handle it myself."

Cassie's achievements over the past few years highlighted Riyann's own lack of personal progress, which she found somewhat amusing. "Cassiopeia teaching Astronomy," she chuckled softly, "Is it ironic or is it destiny?"

The idea of Cassie teaching the subject she was named after seemed almost too perfect, and Riyann couldn't help but wonder if there was some cosmic force at work.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:56 pm

"Well yeah it's been not easy yes. At least my parents did help me out here and there. But yes she can be handful yes," she said with a smile on her face. "But same time she brings so much joy in my life," she said with a smile on her face.

"Oh yeah. I know how ironic it sounds but Astronomy was always one of my best classes," she said wit a smile on her face. Yes her name was very Astronomy related.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyann Elling Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:37 pm

Riyann smiled warmly at Cass as she spoke about her daughter, and the genuine affection in her words was clear. "I can tell she means a lot to you," she remarked. Riyann then looked at the clock on the wall and let out a sigh. "I should probably go and do some lesson planning," she said quietly. The day had felt long and tiring.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:45 pm

Cassie loved her daughter very much yesh. "She does yes. Even yeah it has been hard time. It's all worth it the end," she said with a smile. "Oh yeah I should go do it too," she said with a smile. She needed some planning for her own classes too for sure.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top