Oh god, no
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh god, no Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh god, no

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh god, no Empty Oh god, no

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:29 pm

Michelle was sitting in the common room and just trying to think. To be honest so much has happened in the past few days. She knew that her best friend and brother were dating now finally. All those rumors what were travelling around the castle for weeks were finally true. She sighed and that thought. She really was happy for them. She had wanted to get some more sleep after the WizGiz texts this morning but she couldn't sleep anymore after this.

So here she was sitting in the common room and just trying to relax. She really wished to have no more drama but she knew that wish was very short lived. She took a deep breath and treidd to clam her nerves best she could. He was just watching the fire and wondering about so many things. About all of her friends. New and old. So much really has heppend. There was so much going on. She was even wondering had she done actually right thing to encourage her brother and best friend to be together. Or was it mistake in the end.

Elle didn't want to see neither of them hurt. Her thoughts were interrupted by someone.

Last edited by Michelle Cuffe on Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Oh god, no Empty Re: Oh god, no

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:54 pm

Alex wandered down from his dormitory into the common room, his feet clad in soft slippers and his flannel pajama pants hanging loose around his waist. He had donned the matching top, but left it unbuttoned for comfort. As he looked around the room, he spotted Michelle sitting by the warm glow of the fire. A sly smile played on his lips as he sauntered over and took a seat next to her.

"What's got a pretty girl like you looking so worried?" he asked, leaning in with his elbow propped up on his knees.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:14 pm

When Michelle heard the that creeps voice then she ended up just taking a deep breath and looking at him wit annoyed looked. She didn't like him at all.

"Firstly don't call me pretty, I don't want to hear it from you, creep," she said with annoyance in her voice. "And secondly none of your damn business," she added. It really wasn't his business at all. Half of it was him. The girl tried to figure out how to get ride of him.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:22 pm

Alex's smile widened as he looked at Michelle with a hint of concern in his eyes. "Don't be like that," he said, knowing full well that she had something troubling her. His leg bounced with restlessness as he added, "You can always talk to me about whatever it is that's on your mind."

With a friendly gesture, he patted his left leg, inviting Michelle to take a seat beside him. "Why don't you come over here and tell me all about it?" he offered, his tone soothing and reassuring. "I'm here to help you forget all about it," he added with a gentle smile.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:27 pm

Michelle listened Alex there and she just tried to calm her nerves there down now. She didn't want to hit him here now again but it kept being more than option. After every single word she heard from him.She took another deep breath.

"Be like what?" she asked from him. He looked at his gesture with digust. "Dude why you don't get hit already. I'm not interested you, not even one bit. You are one of fucking worries about me. You can't take the hint that I don't like you. You are fucking every where. Always get on my damn nerves," she stood up from her seat and walked to closer to him. "To you really want to repeat what happened the other day?" she asked from the boy. "So you can go cry to your mommy that girl did slap or even beat you?" she ended up asking. Might have raised her voice in the end a bit.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:53 pm

Alex was drawn to Michelle's fiery spirit - it was something he found incredibly attractive. As she spoke, he couldn't help but stand up and take a step closer, closing the distance between them until there was barely any space left between their bodies. At about the same height, their noses aligned, and Alex tilted his chin slightly.
With a confident grin, he spoke in a low, smooth tone. "I know you don't really mean that, Honey," he purred. "If you'd just give me a chance, I could show you how much fun it could be." He couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the thought of winning Michelle over.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:59 pm

When the boy stood up and came to her comfrortable zone she did yet let out scream. Okat this boy really got on her nerves.

Which had made Mason come and see what was going on but stayed away for now. He didn't want to get involved. Hoped Elle can deal with it herself.

Michelle pushed Alex away from herself. "Don't ever call me your honey. That would never happen," she ened up saying and slapped the boy again. "And I never wanted to have any fun with you. Your fun just seems disgusting to be honest. Why you can't get hint dude," she asked from him again and did raise her fist this time. "Do you really want me to finish what my brother stared the other day? but didn't do, as he didn't want more detention. But I don't mind it," she said with a smirk.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:16 pm

As Alex was completely absorbed in Michelle, he didn't even notice Mason entering the room. Michelle's fiery spirit was undeniable, and he found it alluring. However, he could sense her frustration and anger building up.

"You don't really mean that, Honey," Alex said, inching closer to her until there was barely any space left between them. He could see the spark of rage in her eyes, but he couldn't help but find her even more attractive in that moment.

He attempted to placate her by reaching out and placing his hand on the elbow of her raised fist, hoping to calm her down. "We don't have to argue, Michelle. We could talk about anything. Like quidditch, for example," he suggested with a slight smile. "Or we could just...kiss."
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:26 pm

Michelle was so determined to hit the guy now After every word he said it was more and obvious opinion. She didn't care if she will get detention after this. "I have had enough," she said when the boy came again into her perosonal space.

When boy grabbed her one hand elbow and was now holding it. He pulled it away from his hold, well tried again his hold wasn't hard to pull away. "Don't call be honey. It only makes things worse. For you it's Michelle. Never even Elle," she said to the guy and used her free hand to punch him to chest. Soon enough her other was free too.

"And no we won't talk here. And we would never ever kiss, " she said and punched the guy into the face. She really had enough. "Seriously stop. I can say it was self-defence, as you kept coming to my personal space without my premission," she ened up saying with smirk. "And I do have witness," she said added, Elle had noticed Mason there who had seen most of it happen but didn't let it affect her until now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:03 pm

Alex stumbled back, caught off guard by the strength behind the blow. He regained his balance, glancing up to see an older boy emerging from his dorm room. With a scowl aimed at Mason, Alex rose to his feet and brushed past the newcomer, his body language radiating irritation. Alex was frustrated with his attempts to get to know the girl. He thought he would have more people to talk to now that he was around people his own age.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum