have you ever seen.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

have you ever seen....  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

have you ever seen....

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

have you ever seen....  - Page 2 Empty Re: have you ever seen....

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:47 pm

"So, remember we were talking on the coms last night about how weird Mason was being?" Maddie asked as the two girls walked down toward the dungeons of the school. "I didn't tell you all of it. When I got up to go, he let me help him up, and he didn't leave right away. Would have thought couldn't wait to get away from me; you know?" the girl looked at her friend for a second. "We had been there for a decent amount of time too. It was kind of nice not bickering with him" She smiled thinking of the day before. "He was pretty decent for a minute."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:02 pm

Michelle listened her friend to speak about her brother. She felt more and more sure now what she thought. She was so beyond sure now that Mason liked Maddie but wasn't sure it was her thing to say it. Even yeah to be honest she knows Mason would never admit it his own too. "Woah, that's really odd. That boy acts more and more stranges around you. Never seen it around nobody else," she said with a smile on her face. She wasn't against these two. "Yes, she can be decent person, he isn't all that bad. Just he isn't very the nicest person all the time," she had to agree on that. "I let you make your own thinking what it means, I have told what I thought in those coms" she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:12 pm

Michelle thought that Mason liked her, but she didn't agree. Why would he like her? They didn't have anything in common, and she was friends with Michelle, it would be like dating one of her brothers. But, Maddie had gotten a strange feeling in her stomach when she caught Mason looking at her the other day. She thought the sensation was the one people would be what she had heard other describe as butterflies. "Have you been talking to any boys lately?" she asked her friend changing the subject again. "Anyone interesting?" her face felt a little hot thinking about Mason again.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:33 pm

Michelle knew there was something odd going on between Maddie and Mason but it wasn't her place to really be in their business. She just will elt them progress it herself. Then again neither of them seemed to be accepting their feelings. "Well no, not really. Last time the boy who I talked was that Froggy person in our coms. So no," at least she was honest. She has more girl friends than boys for sure.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:57 pm

Maddie nodded, she hadn't interacted with Froggy much, "Isn't he a Slytherin with you?" she asked tilting her head to the side as the two walked on. She slowed a little as they came close to the area, she thought the room they were looking for was in. "And that Alex boy. He's kinda cute." they passed by some rooms getting closer to the kitchens and the Hufflepuff common room. On the right-hand side there was a door "alohomora," Mads pointed her wand at the lock and pushed the door open. "I think it's this way." she smiled and passed into the corridor.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:18 am

Michelle smiled. "Oh yes he is Slytherin. should be sixth year too like you and Mason, I mean Froggy is," she said with a small smile. "Well yes there is Alex, he is cute yes but we haven't talked that much. As you know how my brother reputation is around school. So many judge me to be the same. It's so annoying at times," she said with a sigh in the end. She kept following Maddie here. "Oh woah, it probably is yes," she said and followed the girl into the corridor. "Let's hope we won't get into too much trouble now. Then again I'm sure we can get out of it too, as usually we do," she said with smirk in the end.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:57 pm

Maddie shook her head, lamenting about her brother's uptight personality. "He can really be a drag sometimes, always having a stick up his butt," she remarked. Maddie was eager for some excitement, and it seemed like the perfect opportunity had presented itself. "We can't be too far away now, and you're with a prefect, so what's the worst that could happen? I've got your back," Maddie chuckled with confidence. It had been a while since she had engaged in any thrilling activity, and she was ready to let loose.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:10 pm

Michelle chuckled. "Oh I know he can be that," he said with giggles. Michelle knew it very well. She didn't really want to talk about her brother always. But he was always brought up around her. Something she had gotten used to by now. "Anyways yeah. Also Slytherin's are known to breaking rules. So nothing new from me. I'm sure so many professors are used do it already. Then again my last name, we all know how much trouble my brother has caused," she said with chuckles there now. It was so much fun to do something you shouldn't be doing.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:19 pm

The girls soon reached the end of the corridor, and it opened up into a large, mostly empty room that reminded Maddie of a ballroom. A few ghosts floated nearby, but they didn't seem to pay any attention to the girls. "Hey, look!" Maddie exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "This looks like the perfect spot for a party. It's out of the way, and it doesn't seem like any living people come here." She turned to Michelle, eager to hear her thoughts. "There's enough room to dance, and we could set up a snack table at that end," Maddie suggested, pointing to the far end of the room.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:11 pm

Michelle followed her friend to the the large room what was like the ball room. "How is this room locked away from all of us. It seems like a lot prefect place for those ball events than our great hall," she said with a smile on her face. She listened what Maddie said. "Oh woah, yes it will be prefect for our party. We need to let everyone know about it. But without professors knowing about it," she said with a smile on her face. She loved the idea. It was lot more prefect that room of requirments. They could just make the room look prettier. "And we could set up some lights, to make it more magical," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum