New adevntures
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New adevntures Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New adevntures

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New adevntures Empty New adevntures

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:27 pm

To be honest Cecilie was just walking around the castle and trying to find something to do. She had done all her homework for this weekend. So there wasn't much to do. Most of her friends ignored her still or then just said they didn't have time for her. She really wondered what was going on. She had rumors about herself, some were true and some were very false. She just hated this sitution so much. She just wanted to have a normal life.

She took a deep breath and ended up looking of the window, sat down on the window frame. "I wish I could play there with my friends too," she mumbled mostly to herself. She didn't expect anyone to hear her. She just was a bit sad and well also bored. She just had no clue what to do with her free time. Even yeah there was no real emotions on her face, just the blank stare. The girl barely seemed to show any of her emotions these days. There just wasn't that much to show.

All she knew was people could use it somehow against her. Wouldn't be first time really.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

New adevntures Empty Re: New adevntures

Post by Ducky Baker Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:21 pm

Ducky needed company.

Most of his friends were on lockdown studying for tests in electives he had not taken. He was way behind on assignments but had woken up with that itch to do something fun. What it was didn’t matter.

What did matter was he didn’t do it alone.

He thought putting his feet in the lake and having a smoke sounded divine, but when he spotted Cecilie the plans changed. From what he remembered, she didn’t love when he lit up a cigarette, so a spliff was out of the question.

But he could wrangle her into some other mischief.

“Montez!” he called as he approached, planting himself in front of her. “Let’s get you out of here, it’s a beautiful day. Your pick, forest or greenhouses? Either way, we’re going to break a rule.” He grinned.
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:32 pm

Cecilie was surprised to hear her last name. She thought at first that she was in some trouble but when she saw Ducky she sighed. This boy was troublemaker for sure.

"Baker," she said back to her same way without her emotions showing. She looked at the boy and sighed. 

"How about forest, been awhile I have stepped into it. Don't feel like dealing with those nasty plants again," she said with weak smile. She could smile but these were all very good ones.

She soon hopped down from the window frame. "Lead the way," she said to the boy.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:25 pm

His smile froze, something between a grimace and a false smile, and he tried to brighten it into more of a smile. She didn't want to mess with plants? Well, whoops, his exact plan had been to go pick some flowers. One of his dormmates had been dumped by his girlfriend and Ducky thought that could be a nice gesture, and a fun excuse to get outside.

"Right, yes, forest it is!"

He followed her command, turning on his heel and doing a little hop as he headed towards the Grand Entrance. "So, what fills you with wistfulness on this beautiful day?"
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:14 pm

Well to be honest Cecilie had no clue what plans Ducky had. That boy was very unpredictable for her to figure out. Anyways she still did hang out with the guy at times. It was all for some fun.

"Sure let's go," she said with a smile and began to follow the boy now. "Nothing much, just hate how my some friends just ignore me these days. Just feel like I have no friends at all anymore, I'm always left out from things," she answered,
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:37 pm

"Who's leaving you out?" he demanded, his voice silly but with an edge of protectiveness. "They don't sound like good friends. You'll have to find some better ones."

They made it to the Great Hall and began to make their way out towards the forest. "Friends are supposed to make life better, not more complicated and lonely."
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:12 pm

"I know they sound like awful people and this is why I feel so down. They used to be great friends. I don't get what changed," she had to admit. She still didn't know nothing. She the other day when talking in this wizard chat thing she found some friends.

"Yeah I agree. I guess they aren't realy friends," she said with a sigh. She kept following the boy towards the forest.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:39 am

Ducky frowned. "Boo on them," he said, summing it all up. "You should tell them off, tell them it isn't cool and that you're better off... Or, I dunno, ask them what happened. I dunno, do whatever you want, but remember you're better off sticking with me," he finished off with a smile, giving her shoulder a squeeze.

They stepped out into the open air and he took a deep breath. He hurried ahead of her and walked backwards in front of her as he led the way. "Okay, honesty hour. I know you said you didn't want to deal with plants... but my idea was to go pick some wild flowers."
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:53 am

Cecilie sighed. She knew she was better of them but she wasn't sure how to cut them off. She had made some better friend over in the WizGiz the other day. They seemed to care more about her. Even if she barely knew them, "Well yeah I know I should cut ties with those friends. Then again there isn't even any ties left. They probably don't even see me as one anymore. Anyways yeah you are more better person than them," she said with a smile on her face, she was bit surprised of the shoulder squees. She wasn't used to being touched much.

She followed him and chuckled when they boy walked backwards. "Make sure you don't walk into something," she said to him with a weak smile. Not really reaching to her eyes yet. It barely happened. "Oh I see. What kind of wild flowers?" she was curious now actually. She never went into greenhouse much, only during classes mostly.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:46 pm

"I don't know about better," he said, his voice a little sing-songy as he jaunted along, carefree as can be. "I certainly am not always the best friend. I'm flaky and forget birthdays. But I am definitely more fun," he said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm very good at walking backwards!" he announced, nearly rolling his ankle as he did a hop to keep from tripping backwards. "I'm not sure! Whatever we find! I wanted something I couldn't find in the Greenhouse. I had a date recently go horribly wrong and Margs suggested I do some sort of gesture to make up for it. So... exotic flowers!"
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum