LONDON CALLING - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 2 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:12 am

Jack and Rowan both nodded at Roberts's words then headed down to change into mission wear and gather their weapons. Ruby heard Simone and Kate and smiled " thank you that would be a great help," she said smiling at both of them glad of the offer of help.

Jack and Rowan returned ready for the mission they both waited for Robert or Angus to tell them the next move as to where they would go and who with. " I hope he's okay," Rowan said and Ruby smiled at him.

"I'm sure he is," she said reassuringly to him as she placed down the last bowl of he soup. " come and eat before your sent to god knows where," she said Jack and Rowan both moved and ate quickly wanting to be ready when Robert spoke again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:31 am

Angus wrote a note to Sergio and Ana, and Edward sent it through the floo. In mere minutes, a note fluttered back.

"They're in, of course," Angus said, not surprised. "They're heading there now. They remember Brian and Marcus from prior missions, and they'll meet them in front of the opera house."

"Good," Robert said. "I'll give them a copy of Michael's contact information, and the addresses of the two or three that he used the most when he was in Vienna. They can take those with them."

Marcus came back downstairs, stuffing a miniaturized set of fresh clothes and a miniature warm jacket into his pocket. He went downstairs, got a shoulder holster, chose a pistol, loaded it, and put it into the holster, pocketing two additional clips. He also put a couple lockpicks and a swiss army knife in his pocket and made sure he had a wand holder and had his wand in it. Then he gathered up some pocket first aid kits, one for everyone, and put one in his pocket. He grabbed some muggle money, just in case they needed it, and then he went back upstairs, as Brian went down to the weapons locker to arm himself as well.

Robert gathered up Michael's information, and he handed it to Marcus.

"I'm ready as soon as Brian and Rowan are," Marcus said, reading through the information Robert had about the contact that Michael was to be meeting, and the two or three places where Michael was accustomed to staying when he was in Vienna. The places varied from a luxury hotel to a low end hotel, and a small, middle class apartment that the organization paid for.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22611
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:44 am

Ruby looked at Rowan who hadn't touched his food " go join them" she said and he let his spoon drop into his bowl and moved to Robert and Marcus " I'm here and ready" he told them "what was he doing in Vienna?" Rowan asked he stood with his wand on his hip and two guns also on his hip but he knew he would not, he hoped never to use them.

Ruby sat back and picked up her needles as she carried o knitting knowing eventually she'd have to stop as it would be too long for the crib. Reaching down she brushed Finn's fur with her hand and glanced at Abby " are you finished or would you like more?" she asked her knowing how kids could eat twice as much as the thought they should.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:00 am

"He was in Vienna because I sent him there," Robert replied to Rowan. "Calm yourself because if you don't, you're not going to prove to me that you should be going."  Robert halfways wanted to tell Rowan that if he had come on time when everyone had first been summoned, Robert wouldn't be repeating himself now. Robert held his tongue, though, staying calm and collected.

"He was in Austria," Robert said, "to recover an antique dark arts book that held both some dark arts potions formulas and dark arts spells that would be very valuable to Gelding if the book was to ever fall into his hands. It was a race against time because we had word that Gelding had very recently gotten tipped off that the book existed. Michael had about 24 hours to get there, find the book and recover it, and then get out of Vienna before Gelding was due to arrive for a meeting with the owner of the book. For Michael it wasn't a particularly difficult assignment, and he absolutely knew that there was a possibility that Gelding would already have men there, so he knew he had to keep his eyes open at all times. He should have been able to make the meeting, get the book and come straight back. I don't know if he got the book or not. All I know is that he left for Vienna and we haven't heard from him since."

"Robert gave me the information about the book, the contact, and also the addresses of the places Michael stays when he's in Vienna. We'll meet Sergio and Ana at the Vienna Opera House, and then we'll start to try to retrace Michael's steps and try to find him," Marcus said.

"I full," Abbey told Ruby. "Sanks." She got down from her chair and went over to Angus and crawled up on his lap and cuddled tight to him, yawning and then shivering slightly. Angus knew she was cuddling up because she was full, and the full tummy was making her sleepy. Kate got Abbey's favorite little pink blanket and handed it to Angus. He draped it over Abbey, content to just let her snooze on his lap if that was what she wanted. After all, as long as he was spending most of his time in his chair, he had lots of lap time to give her if that was what she wanted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:09 am

Rowan noded to Robert " yeah, sorry, I let my emotions get the beter of me for a moment." he said and then listened to Marcus talk about Michaels mission. " hum, it should have been a simple in and out job, especialy for Micahel." he said standing thinking about what their next move was his hand resting on his chin as he thought about Marcus words. When Marcus said they were to meet up with Sergio and Anna he nodded " al right let go, soonr we start the sooner we'll know right." he paused and looed at Robert " don't worry, recon only, no rushing in, right?" he said with a smile.

Ruby smiled as Abby said she was full " your very welcome" she replied and watched as Abby moved to Angus and curled up against him as she cleared her bowl away. " I don't think she wants desert." she said softly to Angus " I'll make sure a peice is kept back for her, don't want her missing out" she said as she then walked to the kitchen and set the washer going. Ruby couldn't help but smile at Abbys fondness of Angus and found it endering making her love him even more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:40 pm

"That's exactly it," Robert said. "With his skills, he should have been back within a few hours, not disappearing for days. It should have been simple and routine. This was a trusted contact, and there should have been no reason why he had trouble.

"Understand this," Robert continued, wanting this point to not be missed, and it was one he didn't talk about often in regards to Michael. "There is another huge consideration in this situation. Michael has been privy to a good number of secrets over the years, including highly secret things he's learned as an Unspeakable. He is an exceptionally valuable man not only to me but also to the Ministry of Magic. I have been contacted by the current Minister of Magic, and he's made it clear that Michael must be found and brought back at every cost. He wants to send Unspeakables in, and I really, really don't want to do that. I've told him that my own people--meaning you guys--are far superior to the people they've got. Of course he didn't want to hear that. I can give you twelve hours, but that's all. If we don't have him back in that short of a span of time, then The Unspeakables will be sent in to try to do the job."

"We'll bring him home," Marcus said, unfazed by the threat of the Unspeakables. Robert's words did not surprise Marcus one little bit. Robert was a man of many secrets, and Marcus was certain that since Michael had long been Robert's best mate, Michael knew much information that no one could afford to have fall into other hands. That didn't change Marcus's focus. The job was to get Michael back immediately--period. Beyond anything Michael had in his head, Michael was a strong presence in the organization, and they needed him back home safe and sound.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:14 pm

Rowan stood listening to Robert his arms folded behind his back meaning he meant business as he listened when Unspeakables were mentione his back straightened and he looked to Marcus knowing he would do anything to find Micahel. When Marcus spoke he nodded not trusting his own voice, he knew he was not about to lose his only living blood family. When Marcus said they would bring him home he had a sense of pride from Marcus at bringing his father home.

"Okay where do we start" he asked Marcus wanting to get to his last position and search for clues. Ruby pored some fresh coffee and gave a cup to Angus then gently took Abby from him " I should put her down to sleep" she said " you'll need to be free to co ordinate things" she added as she smiled and moved quietly up to Abbys room and lay her on the bed covering her with the blanket.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:41 pm

"We start by going to the Opera House in Vienna and we meet up with Sergio and Ana," Marcus said, tucking Robert's information into the inside pocket of his coat. "Let's not waste time by briefing here and then briefing again there."

Robert handed Marcus a portkey. "I only have one other portkey to Vienna but I can't tell you where it lands. Michael made the key, and I haven't had cause to use it."

"That's alright," Marcus said, "I know my way. Let's go, Gentlemen." Brian took hold of one of Marcus's arms, and when Rowan grabbed hold, they ported out.

Angus was honestly disappointed when Ruby took Abbey from him. He knew they wouldn't need him to coordinate anything this time because it was such a small operation. He said nothing, and he went back to his desk to start working again.

Marcus knew exactly where they were when they landed. They were in the city square in Vienna. He looked around to see if anyone had seen them port in or of anyone was obviously one of Gelding's men. He knew some of the faces now, but he didn't see any of the familiar faces here. He was sure they'd see some sooner or later. He checked his watch. They needed to be at the opera house in about three minutes to be on time.

"The square is about seven blocks to the southwest of here," Marcus said. "This way," he nodded. "We're supposed to be there in about three minutes, but it's going to take a little time to walk to the opera house, so we're going to be a little late. I presume they'll wait."

"They will," Brian said, trusting that Sergio and Ana would understand that it would take them a little to get here from England. Brian knew his way in Vienna too, and he fell into step beside Marcus, heading towards the Opera House. Marcus and Brian knew there was a stone portico over the front of the opera house, with large stone pillars. It would make an easy place for Sergio and Ana to stay out of sight behind any of the pillars there. It was a good meeting place. They could get their bearings there.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:51 pm

Rowan held on to Marcus's arm and they ported away. When thy stopped he gathered his bearings and nodded to Marcus as he spoke and looked the way they were to walk. His eyes looking for signs or clues as to where Micahel would be but he also knew they needed to meet up with Sergio and Ana first to gather the intel they had so they could narrow down the search area a little.

Ruby came down and saw Angus was working in his office " want a cofee?" she asked as she lent on the door frame slightly smiling at him." abby didn't wake , not once when I put her in her bed." she said starting a fresh pot of coffee for those who want it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:16 pm

"Calm, Rowan," Marcus said. "You're looking very antsy. The idea is to look like nothing's wrong so that we don't look suspicious. You aren't going to see anything yet, so breathe."

"If anyone can manage a tight spot, it's him," Brian said. "He's got skills you haven't even seen yet. Keep your cool."

They walked the distance to the opera house and Marcus led them under the front portico. Brian recognized Ana at once. He went over and gave her a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"I refuse to kiss you," he told Sergio, laughing.

"Good," Sergio retorted, laughing too.

"See anything?"

"Here? No. Where are we headed?" Sergio asked.

"He has three places he stays, according to Robert," Marcus said, drawing the information out of his pocket. He likes the Palais Coberg, Hotel Stefanie, and Robert pays for a pretty standard flat that is...well," Marcus looked around. "Its not that far from here, and it sort of sits between the two hotels. The contact owns a haberdashery in an old wizarding section of town."

"No offense," Sergio said, "but you look like you would fit in at the haberdashery better than I would, Marcus."

"No offense taken. Agreed," Marcus said.

"We'll check the flat and Hotel Stefanie," Ana said. "I know those areas."

"Good. We'll start with the contact and try to see if we can recover the book," Marcus said. "Maybe, if we don't get anywhere, we'll try the Palais Coberg. We'll page you either when we finish or if we get a lead."

"Agreed," Sergio said, "and we'll do the same. See you soon." They went around the stone pillar and used it to disappear.

"The habadashery should be maybe another six blocks or so that in that direction," Marcus told them nodding down a little street to their left. "I think we should try to seek out Michael's contact first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top