LONDON CALLING - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 2 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:59 am

"Good for you!" Kate said to Jessie. "I'm so glad you went to the studio. Did you enjoy it?"

Marcus finished fixing the plates for Khaat and himself and saw that Abbey had finished her pie.

"Come on, Half Pint," Marcus said, floating the plates in the air. "Say goodnight to everyone, and we'll go upstairs. You can do your bath in the morning." He lifted her up and let her ride on his shoulders. "Don't fall off, now."

"You always say that, and I never falled off yet," she said.

"Well, don't start now either," he laughed.

"Night night," Abbey told them all, and they waved at her and bid her goodnight. Then Marcus took her upstairs, floating the supper plates in front of him.

"So, Jessie," Kate asked. "Thank you for taking such good care of those baby dormice. It isn't easy to take care of a newborn anything. Before I go to bed, I'll have another word with Archangel and Pip to make sure they remember that those babies are not snacks. How was your first full day back?"

Michael got up and started to clear the sideboard, sending things inside to the kitchen. Simone and Edward got up to help. Edward cleaned the grill, and Simone wiped off the table and the sideboard and then went inside to help Michael with the dishes.

"I'll get my bag and then we can go, Ruby," Nigel said to her quietly, getting up to go get his bag.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:07 am

Jessie looked at Kate and smiled " its.. a relaxing place to be" he said " I see why you spend alot of time there." he said and watched as Abby went with Marcus " Night Abby, sweeet dreams" he said and chuckled as they left. Turning back to Kate he smiled " I forgot how welcoming it is here" he said " its been har working but fun at the same time, I just have to say thankyou for acepting me back" he said as he finished his food.

Ruby looked at Nigel and nodded " oh I have to get a bag too" she said and stood up to retreve the bag of sweets Angus had bought for the kids " okay Im ready when you are Nigel" she said as she walked over to gently ksis Angus " we won't be too long,I guess it depends on just how bad Tommy is" she said resting her cheek against his for a moment.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:21 am

Nigel waited for Ruby to get her bag.

"Do you mind?" he asked, peeking in the bag. "I haven't had one of those since I was a little boy. You might be minus one, Ruby."

"Be careful," Angus told Ruby quietly as she kissed him. "You should be safe, but don't take any chances, will you? Keep your wand and your wits about you when you're not inside the headquarters, but you know that. You can probably curl up and take a nap in one of the bunks if it runs late."

"Andrew, make sure you get him home soon. He's done more than enough, and he 's looking tired," Nigel told Andrew.

"Of course,' Andrew replied. "I have a feeling it could be an early night for a lot of people here."

"Since you did supper, Michael, I'll see try to manage breakfast," Kate said.

"I'll give you a hand," Simone told her.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:29 am

Ruby opened the bag for Nigel and looked at Angus as he spoke to her about being careful. Taking his hand she placed it on her thigh so he could feel she had her wand with her "Jess loaned me one of her thigh holsters, well she gave it to me as she never uses it" she said smiling " but I will be careful and all right , if it runs late I'll send a message nd nap on a bunk" she repeated to him with a smile. Taking Nigels hand she smile at Angus as they ported to the paris base where she was greeted by several younger children. She handed over the bag to one of the perminant staff there and let them hand them out. "There from Angus, he wishes he could be here but he has other business to attend to." she said smiling as the same little girl walked over to her nd held her hand up to be picked up Ruby sat down and let her sit on her knee.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:42 pm

"I'll get you one that's just for you," he told her. I have just the thing," he smiled at her. "Then, when yours gets here, you can give that one back to her. I have an idea for a missions holster, so I'll get us each an every day wand holster and then maybe I'll get us each a missions holster to try." He nodded when she said she'd send a message.

When Ruby handed over the candy, the staff member just nodded. They knew Angus's wheelchair limitations. They didn't want to make a deal out of it. Another staff member took Nigel up to Toby.

With Nigel not there to try to send Angus home, Angus changed to his regular chair and went inside. He talked to Michael and Simone about breakfast. Michael put a hashbrown casserole together, Simone made an egg benedict casserole, Andrew made a fruit salad and Angus made his huge cinnamon rolls. Other people had been making them, but it felt good to be in the kitchen, so Angus made a batch, and had them sliced and set on the sheet pans, covered and set out to rise overnight. Simone got coffee and tea ready to brew, and she poured the orange juice into the pitcher and set it in the fridge. Whoever made breakfast would only have to start the coffee and the tea and put the casseroles and the rolls in the oven. It just didn't get much easier.

With breakfast ready, Andrew took Angus home and brought home the all terrain chair. He helped Angus shower, and Angus decided to head to bed to avoid keeping Andrew up late. Angus sat up, leaned against the head of the bed, with his book. Andrew got the coffee ready for morning, locked up the house, checked on Pip, and then showered and went to bed.

Angus was rooted out of his boo by hearing howling. James. He was starting to recognize the sound of James' voice, even when he howled--something Angus hadn't expected he'd ever distinguish. He used to think a howl was a howl, but perhaps not. He could recognize the sound of the different whinnies the horses made, knew the sound of Brian's stallion's whiny from Khaat's mare. Perhaps it wasn't all that unreasonable that James' howl would start to sound distinctive too. He managed to get up and to get into his chair, grab his pistol, and get downstairs. He left the lights off, and he went to the window. He could see James's figure in the darkness trying to sneak around the grounds. What an idjit, Angus thought. If he wanted to sneak, why the hell was he howling? Dumbass.

"Who's there?" he heard Andrew calling from upstairs.

"Just me," Angus replied. "Didn't mean to wake you up. Leave the lights off." Andrew came downstairs, and he joined Angus at the window.

"What are we looking at?" Andrew asked.

"James," Angus said. "Just there. Look."

"What a cheeky bastard," Andrew said. "What do you think he wants?"

"What he always wants--Khaat. Unless Gelding sent him on a mission."

"He's heading this way," Andrew said. Angus watched and then he realized it. He was heading not for Angus' side of the duplex but Edward's.

"Edward," Angus said, fear rising up. He couldn't let Edward be caught unaware. He rolled his chair over to the door between the two halves and found it locked on Edward's side. "Andrew--I need a paperclip--now!" Andrew accio'd a paperclip and gave it to Angus, and Angus picked the lock and opened the door.

"Edward!" Angus shouted. "Edward, wake up!" It wasn't thirty seconds before Edward was standing on his landing at the top of the stairs.

"What is it?" Edward shouted.

"James! He's heading straight for this house."

"My side or yours?"

"Yours."

"Good. I'll have him if he tries to get in here," Edward said. "Thanks, Boy. I'm on it." In a moment he and Simone were running down the stairs, and in the moonlight that shone through the windows, Angus could see Edward had his wand and his axe, and Simone had a pistol. She was apparently stronger than Angus had taken her for. She was going to stand with Edward on this one, werewolf or not.

Angus opened the door and rolled his chair out onto the porch, and Andrew followed with his wand.

"Hey, Stupid!" Angus shouted. "You really are bad at sneaking, you know that?" James looked up and him and sighed with exasperation.

"You again?" James groaned.

"Why are you here?" Angus asked. James responded by firing two rapid fire petrificus totalus spells. Andrew fell like a plank of wood, and Angus was frozen in place in his chair.

"I don't feel like banter tonight, Squib," James snarled. "Get them." And with that, several other werewolves came out of the trees to go pick up Angus and Andrew. It was far more than Simone and Edward could conquer on their own. They might get a couple of them, but they weren't going to get all of them. Unless the night crew members were on their toes, this was going to be one battle they were going to lose.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:25 pm

Jack has smelt him before he'd seen or heard him but the howl sent him and Jessie running Jess stayed with Abby in her room while Jack ran down Jessie ran from around the corner with ten men behind him. Motioning to them to speak out while Jame was talking to Angus and Andrew as soon as Andrew went down they stepped forward in a semi circle behind James men.

Jack joined Jessie and smiled " HEY DUFUS, YOU FORGET THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HERE" He called out to Jame's motioning to the men to hold their fire for the moment. That was until he fire at Andrew "NOW!" he said and they fired a volley of spells at the men with James while Jessie and Jack focused on James hoping to help Angus fend him off.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:39 pm

Edward and Simone reached the porch and saw that Andrew was down, and for some reason, Angus wasn't moving. Edward began to fire rapid fire spells with his wand, and Simone was doing the same, but she also had her pistol in her other hand.

A young werewolf apparated onto the patio behind Angus, grabbed Angus by the shoulder from behind, using Angus as a shield from the wandfire, and he apparated out, taking Angus with him. Edward was outraged now, and he was determined he would get Angus back at all costs. Another werewolf apparated onto the patio to try to get Andrew, and Edward fired a killing curse, killing the werewolf in his tracks.

James saw the younger werewolf fall to Edward's curse, and he was outraged that Edward would actually kill.

"I will kill you, Donohue!" James shouted, and he howled in complete rage.

"You can try," Edward said. "What do you want with Angus?"

"He's a wedding gift to my employer." Edward's blood started to run cold. Gelding? Getting married? Suzanne. It had to be a wedding to Suzanne. And that meant that Angus was now probably on very limited time.

Two more werewolves tried to get Andrew, and Edward wiped them out where they stood.

"Forget it! Go! Go," James commanded the werewolves. "We got what we came for. Go."

And with that, they all started apparating out. Edward had had missions before to get out of control werewolves, but now, this was very, very personal. All the rules just went out the window. Edward resolved would get his grandson back or he would move heaven itself trying.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:46 pm

Jess and the men took down at least six of James's men when Jessie saw one go for Angus " NO!"  he called out running as fast as he could he got to the sopt too late as they aperated out. Jessie gave out a loud growl and then howl as the other men with James disapeared " what we going to do now?" he asked not wanting to tell Ruby Angus was taken.

Jack picke up one of the bodies and something fell out of the pocket " Ha stupid squib" he said and picked it up as he dropped the body on the ground " here check this out its for a fancy resort that closed several years ago, he might have taken him there." he said handing the old flier over to Edward " oh and if your going , count me in" he said his tone low to show he ment business. Jessie looked at Edward and shook his head .

"some one need to inform Robert, Biran and Khaat" he said " I'll stay to let them know, I hope she stays in paris till mrning" he said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:05 pm

Michael and Kate had heard the wand fire, and it had rooted them out of bed. By the time they had gotten downstairs in their robes and slippers with their wands, it was all over. They saw the empty wheelchair and Andrew down on the porch. Michael and Kate apparated over there, and Michael knelt by Andrew.

"Looks like a Petrificus spell, Kate," Michael said. "He's about as bendable as a 2 x 4." He stood up. "Where's Angus?"

"James was here. One of his younger werewolves took Angus," Edward said. "I will get him back."

"One step at a time. Can you undo the Petrificus spell here?" Michael asked. Edward fired the countercurse at Andrew, and after a moment, Michael was able to help Andrew to his feet. He had Andrew sit to get his bearings, and since the wheelchair was closest, he sat Andrew there for the moment.

"Alright. Priorities. Kate, would you go wake Brian and Khaat and Marcus? They need to know we've been breached," Michael said. Kate apparated back to the house. "Jack, would you please send a For-Your-Eyes-Only message to Owens and ask him to put the Paris HQ into full lockdown? Have him blame it on Toby's illness. Have him read Nigel in so that Nigel tells people it is contagious. Not harmful to pregnant women, that sort of thing. Let's stretch the truth temporarily. I hate doing it, but its for a good cause. We'll release it as soon as we have a way to do it that doesn't rattle Ruby's chain too badly. We'll simply say we found out it wasn't contagious after all. I'll summon Robert. Fire or no, he would think this took precedence. I guess Rowan is going to earn some overtime tonight. Jessie, get the outdoor crew on removing these corpses of Angus' porch, would you, please?"

Simone took Andrew inside, along with Angus's wheelchair and she put on the kettle for one of Robert's calming teas. Edward took the brochure that Jack held out and looked at it. It was a resort in Bordeaux, France. Edward hadn't been to this particular resort, but he knew the Bordeaux region. James had idjits working for him, if this was where they took Angus. Leaving a map right to him? Morons.

"I will check this out, unless Robert has other ideas," Edward told Jack. "And, yes, I would like you to come along."

Robert got the alarm signal from Michael, and he looked at the clock. It was just after 1 am. For Michael to sound an actual alarm at this hour, something had gone off the rails. He told Rowan quickly that he was leaving, and he apparated home, landing on the patio outside the main house. He saw the handful of people on the front porch of the duplex, so he apparated over there.

"Report," Robert said. Michael briefed him, as Brian and Khaat and Kate joined them, all of them still in their pajamas.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:22 pm

Jack sent the message knowing Ruby might panic alittle but she'd alwo know not to to keep her blood presure down. Jess ie motioned to the men to clean up the mess in the front yard and on the porsh four of the men began dragging the bodies to the forest while the otehr picked up wands and other things that fell out. One man found an old key and hended it to Jessie who hear Roberts voice as Jack was busy he walked over " James was here and took Angus ,here." he showed him the old key and plced it in his hand.

Looking at it he heard porting and Rowan and several men arrived " St mungos he prepared and covered thought you'd need help, sir" he said walking over to him. Jessie stood looking at him as something was familier not in a bad way but a good one but he couldn't place it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top