LONDON CALLING - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 50 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:19 pm

Ruby watched as Robert left and left them alone ,she felt like she could relax again . Hearing him talk she smiled "you've done realy well and its fine, and I'll leave it unlocked, and I know Abby not a bother and Im sure shes a smart girl who won't be a bother to you and she'll help me in the garden." she told him. She listened more and nodded " I know and your not, Im here becuse I don't have anything else to do, for now Im reading eh books both you and Brian sugested and working on my stamina" she told him so for the moment Im all yours.

Leaning closer she kissed him gently " but if theres anything you need me to do let me know, all right?" she sid smiling " Im just happy to have you here, in the duplex." She saw Andrew walk over with the tea and poured three cups , Picking one up she handed it to Angus the second she gave to Andrew then sat and took her own her hand resting again on his unless it was to pore the tea.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:44 pm

"If you find you have a surplus of stamina, send a little over to me, would you? I don't have an ounce of it," Angus said.

"That'll come," Andrew said, joining them again. "After you've rested a bit, Lily would like to fine tune that nutrition plan that she talked to you about. She's done quite a lot with it, and I think you'll be pleased. You made it easy since there isn't much you don't like, and since you have so many excellent cooks here. I expect she'll finish up the plan today and head back to New York either tonight or in the morning. Lee plans on staying a few days, he said. Are he and Robert friends or something?"

"Oh yes, indeed," Angus said. "They're rather close, personally and professionally. He comes every so often and stays for awhile. I think he likes it here, and we've gotten to like it when he comes for a bit"

"Well, they seem to be putting their heads together on something."

"If I know them, they're onto trying to catch the man that did this to me," Angus said. "Robert won't let it go until he has him, and Lee is always quick to lend a hand. You know the reason Edward wants the door open, right? I think it rattled him a bit, so I think that's why he just wants to be able to make sure I'm still here. Can't blame him. Rattled me too, and I don't think I rattle all that easily. I remember feeling something was really wrong, and all I wanted was to get home. I had gotten up to apparate home, and it all went black. That's the last I remember until I woke up and saw Brian's face."

"Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to kill an agent," Andrew said. "Though this was rather extreme, even by our standards."

"And that's why Robert will be like a bloodhound on the scent with this one. He's not going to stop until he has them," Angus replied. He sipped on his tea. "So you found Robert's almond tea. It's always one of the top teas we brew around here."

"Robert's?"

"He creates all sorts of different tea blends and asks me to try them. I have some on the shelf in the pantry here that I haven't gotten around to trying yet. But this is his almond blend, and it's always one that people reach for first."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:55 pm

Ruby listened to Angus and nodded " I say let him do that" she said " one less thing for us to worry about." she smiled a she sipped the Almond tea "oh its my favorite too, so soothing and jet revitalising too" she smiled as she listened to Angus tak of why he wanted the door left open "Angus i totaly understand and hes welcome anytime both he an Simone are." she told himhoping to relive that she would not want them there, infact she was glad they were it made her feel like they were her perents checking on an ill child, which they all intese peropses were.

"oh he ahs all flavours we even planted mint chocolate tea in the garden and hes made tea out of that and ...oh its so delishious." she said smiling" you have to try it before you leave or maybe tomorrow i'll brew some for breakast and you can try it." She sipped her tea till it was all gone then set the cup down on the table where it istantly floated to the sink.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:15 am

"Well, I'm sure he would be the first to agree with you," Angus said. He finished his tea and set the cup aside.

"Is Edward related to the Edward Donohue in the history books?" Andrew asked. "The werewolf guy?"

"Yeah. He is that werewolf guy."

"No way!" Andrew was surprised.

"Yeah, and he's my grandfather. Raised me because my own father was a first class slimeball, and my mother wasn't any better. He and his fiancee have the other half of this duplex. I'm sure you'll see a lot of him."

"What's it like being the grandson of a legend?"

"Dunno. He's just my grandfather," Angus laughed. "He and my grandmother were the closest things I ever had to appropriate parents."

"Ever gone on a hunt with him?"

"God, yes. Since I was about 6 or 7 probably," Angus said. "Spent a lot of summers in Romania. Really don't want to spend more summers there."

"So, then, what do you do for fun?"

"Run, work out, swim, ride Robert's hippogriff..."

"He's got a hippgriff? Seriously?"

"Yeah. There's one in the barn. He's sort of a testy fellow til he gets to know you."

"I want to see him sometime,"

"Ruby can take you there sometime when Kate or Robert or Jack are there," Angus said. "Ru, you can show him the unicorns too."

"Unicorns? Real ones?"

"Ru, you have to take him and show him through the barn and through Kate's menagerie. And introduce him to Archangel and Fudge."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:23 am

Ruby smiled as Andrew seem to draw Angus out of himself more. " of course I bet he loved the pigmi puffs Kate had there" she said " hes a testy fellow alright but realy a sweet heart when you get to know him." she said " I'll ask Jack now that its part of his duities." she said just as Jack knocked and stepped into the room.

"Hey bud nice to see you semi upright" he said grinning and holding abasket of fresh veg " um some woman asked me to bring this lilly I think her name was, said to leave it with you, i guess" he said " and what about teh hypogriff, hes only testy during mating season , rest of the time hes great" Jack looked at Andrew and smiled " come by the barn tomorrow while hes being let out into teh paddock and you can see him." he said placing the basket on the counter. " welp I got to get back, see ya soon mate" he sid and walked back out.

"that was Jack blackheart" Ruby said chukaling " our resident werewolf and whirwind. " she stood up and went to the basket " oh tehres fruit in here too" she said placing them into the fruit bowl.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:39 am

"Lily must think I'm cooking," Angus said, seeing the large basket of produce. "Thanks, Jack. Feels good to be home, that's for sure."

"I can make eggs," Andrew said, teasing. He could muster a lot more than eggs.

"Lord," Angus teased back. "I'm going to have 60 eggs a week and nothing else." Andrew laughed out loud.

"If I were to do that, Nigel would have you in cardiac rehab for high cholesterol," Andrew laughed.

"Nigel's a pain in the butt sometimes."

"He is, he knows it, and he's damned proud of it," Andrew replied. "He's one of the few that can wield his self confidence like a weapon and get away with it."

"Then you haven't gotten to know Robert yet. He does it too."

"Seems like it, but he seems like he has a bit more panache about him than Nigel. Nigel is pretty dry and just really doesn't care. Robert strikes me as having a bit of style about him that Nigel doesn't even try to have."

"Sounds pretty accurate to me," Angus said, looking at Ruby. "What do you think?

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:47 am

Ruby smiled at Angus " I think hes right but also that its good to see you smile again" she said " or it might be just to add abit of colour to our kitchen." she said " but regarding Nigel, yeah hes dryer than the sahara." she said chukaling softly " but he is good at his job and I guess thats where it counts." she shifted on her seat to look out onto the garden " ho the sweet peas are flowering that means a possible good crop." she said looking back at him " I could make sweet pea soup for us" then remebered  if it is okay with Lilly" she said.

Jess returned to teh main house and looked around for Robert " okay you signed those forms yet becuse hes kicking up a stink in HR and I want him gone." she said to Robert. Glancing around she smiled " hes home?" she said " thats a good sign." Jess moved and fixed herself some tea. " okay olong tea nice." she said and added some sweetner to it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:11 am

"Ru, we'll eat what we like," Angus said. "We base our budget here and some of the security on being as self sufficient as we can. Surely Lily isn't going to have an issue with soup made from vegetables from our own garden patch. Besides, there are some good nutrients in fresh peas. I'm sure she won't object to that."

"She won't," Andrew said. "She wants you to eat whatever you like. She just wants to add additional nutrition to what you do eat. Your body is going to need the extra nutrition because it's trying to rebuild an entire bodily system and its trying to recover from that virus."

"Yeah, Jess," Robert said," he's home. We decided it was worth a try. He actually handled the apparating better than I thought. I half expected it to be entirely too much for him, but he made it better than I expected. He's pretty drained, but that's to be expected."

A letter fluttered through the floo, and Robert snatched it up. It was from one of the informants for the organization. He read the note and looked at Jess.

"I suppose I should have expected this," he said. "I need to get a quick meeting together with Lee, Marcus, Jack, you, Michael, and Kate. It won't take more than a moment, but this is too important. It can't wait. We might have a problem. I'll go down to the kitchen. We can meet there."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:17 am

Ruby chuckled " yeah , I keep forgetting shes not ehre to tell you what you cn eat only how to maxamise nutriants" she said as she moved to sit with Angus and Andrew.

Jess saw the paper flutter into the room and she sighed hearing his tone change " alright." she said and moved down to the kitchen "Lee, Marcus, Jack, Michael, Kate can you come to the kitchen please." she called out Jack smiled and kissed her as he entered the room. They sat and waited for the others to arrive wondering if this was redfurns doing. Jes shoped it would not take too long. She wathed as the others filtered in and each took a seat.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:28 am

Robert and Lee came down to the kitchen, and Robert was still holding the message in his hand.

"Sorry to call this sudden meeting, but we have a problem," Robert said. "Kyle Redfern and little Miss Finch were both found dead a few hours ago. The intel came from some of our trusted sources, so I have to believe it's accurate, but I will double check to verify it. Both of them are believed to have been killed execution style. Our informants say that the word on the street is that it was Reginald Tyler who did the jobs because Redfern was supposed to take care of Angus, and he didn't finish the job. Supposedly Finch was eliminated because she saw too much."

"God," Kate said, "that means that Edward, Simone, Ruby, Angus, Andrew--they're all in serious danger by staying over there."

"Yes. That's precisely what it means. It means Angus is still Tyler's target because of Tyler's rage at Angus. And we just took Angus home. We have to decide if we tell them, and if we bring them back or if we try to leave them there and protect them. And then we need to decide what we're gong to do about Reginald Tyler."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top