Just a walk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a walk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a walk

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a walk

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 10, 2020 5:07 pm

"O..ok..." she said looking down, "So, maybe I was thinking about what we did this summer. Maybe." She looked up at him, face red, "But you honestly can't blame me. It hasn't happened since then and I sometimes wonder if it was just a one time thing because I don't want it to be!" Her hands went to her mouth as she realized what she had blurted out and rather loudly at that. Now, Christy's face was much redder than his sheets on the bed.

Christy turned around, looking away from him. Oh Merlin, you just admitted that outloud in front of an entire village.[i] she thought to herself embarassed, [i]What in the world is wrong with you?! She hadn't said that outloud before now. The closest she had gotten was telling Kace it would be silly for her to have her own room when they moved in together. She felt his lips brush against her and a small jolt of electricity surged through her. "I..I know the feeling."

When she pulled away from the kiss, she looked up at him flustered and breathless, "What theory is that exactly?" She asked curiously.

"Hey!" She said running after him into the Three Broomsticks, "Don't leave me out here alone!"

Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon May 11, 2020 12:24 am

Looking at her he smirked. "I had a feeling that you were, that blush on you kept getting redder the more I talked about it." Looking at her he smirked more. "Oh... really you don't say?" Listening to her he laughed. "No it wasn't a one time thing, all you had to do was ask me." Kissing her he whispered in her ear. Why don't we go get the stuff we need and have some fun?" Hell a room here at the three broomsticks will work as well, whatever she wanted to do.

He felt the same way for awhile, but he wanted to be patient with her, but apparently she didn't want it. Which he obviously didn't mind in the least, he was ready for whatever she was. He loved her so much, he waa ready to tell her that. "I know you do, probably all too well." Seeing people looking at them he growled. "Oh bugger off and mind your own damn business!" Man people were nosy now days.

"Welll apparently don't need to test it now, you're already redder then the sheets on my bed!" Smiling he hugged her. "Hey it's ok, who cares if people heard you, not like they can't hear people snogging and moaning in the tea shop. " Rolling his eyes as he said that.

Laughing he looked back at her. "Then get your beautiful self up here!"
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon May 11, 2020 2:39 am

She stood there almost in shock hearing him say it wasn’t a one-time thing. Christy looked up at him and quietly replied, “R..really?” She didn’t think her face could grow any warmer, but it did hearing him suggest they go have some fun. There had been times she had been tempted when they were in the library with no one else around to go to an abandoned section of books with him and talked herself out of it as quick as she had thought of it getting scared that it wouldn’t be something he would want or for fear of them getting caught.

Hearing him snap at people walking past them snapped Christy back to reality. Standing before her was Kace, and she had already embarrassed herself enough to the point she really wasn’t sure she could anymore. She knew she loved him, even though she hadn’t told him she was summoning up the courage because nothing could be as embarrassing as what she had just went through.

Christy quickly ran after him into the Three Broomsticks and grabbed his hand. It was now or never. If Christy didn’t say it now she didn’t think she ever would. She would talk herself out of it out of fear that he wouldn’t return her feelings, although she had a feeling he did. Unless he was like the guys that her cousin warned her so hard to stay away from. Which was exactly what Godric thought of Kace anyway.

She looked up at him in what seemed like out of nowhere, “I love you.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon May 11, 2020 4:09 am

Did she really think that was just a one night stand one thing? "Yes really, if it was I would've left a long time ago and not look back." He really loved and cared about her more then anything else in the world, she was his whole world now. Kace been beyond tempted to take her to the back of the library and kiss the living hell out of and see where it went but he held back. Of course he been dudoed alot at times, but he kept himself back and behaved.

This was their business, they didn't nees everyone under the sun knowing what they were doing. Although seeing her red and flustered he thought she was adorable like this, she was just herself for once. He liked seeing this side of her, it was natural and adorable, he couldn't get enough of it. He loved her so much it killed him.

Stopping his ocean blue eyes looked into her tri colored eyes. "What is it?" He asked obviously confused by what she was doing. They were in the middle of the street and needed to get out of the way. Hearing whar she said he looked at her shocked before smiling. Walking towards her he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close kissing her passionately. "I love you too, so much. "
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon May 11, 2020 4:28 am

Well, it was out there. Regardless if he said it back, she had said it. She felt like time had frozen as soon as she said it and the shocked look on his face felt like it was there for an eternity before she saw him smile. She couldn’t care that they were in the middle of the street outside of the Three Broomsticks. She honestly didn’t care that it was practically in front of most of the school. She couldn’t hold back from saying it anymore. Christy knew that no matter what happened, it would be all over the school by Monday morning, and she didn’t care. All she cared about was how Kace would react to it.

Looking up at him as he pulled her close, the color in her face back to normal, she felt him kiss her passionately and found her arms wrapping around him and her lips softening against his, kissing him back. Regardless of if he said it out loud, she felt it in his kiss. When he broke the kiss and said it back she smiled, hugging him and burying her face against his chest, “I’ve been holding in saying that all year.” She replied sighing.

It felt like a weight had been lifted off of her chest. Christy had kept that to herself for months now, having not told a single person. Not Godric, or Sophia. She knew Godric’s reaction would be to tell her not to throw her life away on Kace, so she couldn’t talk to him about it. All he really cared about when it came to tolerating Kace being with Christy was that he made Christy happy. Beyond that he wasn’t impressed at all. It bothered her that he didn’t approve, but she wasn’t going to let it stop her from being with Kace either. Her own parents liked him enough to let her spend the summer between being with him and staying with Sophia so she wasn’t going to make it worse by bringing it up.

Pulling away from Kace she looked up smiling, “Maybe we should get out of the middle of the street now.” She stated finally finding her words. Her musical like laughter floating from her mouth. “I probably should have waited until we were inside at least.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 am

It was obvious that he loved her, he paid no attention to the other girls around school and turned them down left and right. He didn't mean to look so shocked, but he was honestly surprised that she told him, but extremely happy. He didn't care if they were in the middle of the street or not, right now he could care less. He didn't care if half the school was going to know that they loved each other, maybe thr girls will stop trying to chase him now. Although he seriously doubt that was going to happen, they were always after him.

Smiling in the kiss, he held her tight in her arms as if afraid this was all a dream. He could feel how much she loved him in the kiss, but he wanted to give her something more to tell her that she meant the world to him. Playing with her hair he smiled softly and sweetly. "I know the feeling, I been wanting to all year as well, just didn't know how." Running his hands through his hair he calmed his raging nerves.

Onlh person that knew how much he loved her was Soph, she been hounding him to tell her, but he was so nervous about messing things up. Plus he didn't want to scare her off by admitting how he felt, he knew some girls did that at times. He was relieved that she loved him, it was a whole relief. He didn't care who liked or who didn't, all that mattered to him was the beautiful blonde in his arms that loved him.

Smiling back he chuckled. "Yeah.. that probably would be a good idea, don't want to get ran over by crazy third years." He shrugged. "Nah... I wouldn't have heard you, so here was perfect. " Kissing her softly he smiled holding his hand for her to tske.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon May 11, 2020 6:26 am

It was out in the open now. Too late to change how it was said or where. And the best part to Christy was that Kace said it back. She didn’t think anything could top what she was feeling right at that moment. Christy ignored the stares from the other students looking at them like they had both lost their minds. In truth, they probably had, standing in the middle of the street like they were. She knew it wouldn’t change anything about them. At least, she hoped it didn’t.

“Y..You’re squeezing me Kace.” She said to him as he held her tightly. “Hard to breathe.” Feeling his grip on her loosen a bit Christy relaxed into his chest feeling him play with her curls. “You know you could have just said it right?” she asked curiously looking up at him with a smile. “I wouldn’t have bit you or anything.” She smiled up at him playfully.

Soph wasn’t telling just him that he needed to tell Christy how he felt. She had said the same thing to Christy and Christy tried to play it off like it wasn’t that serious. She couldn’t believe that she had been avoiding it for so long. She had wanted to that night over the summer, but she had been too scared of running Kace off.

She took his hand and walked with him into the Three Broomsticks. “You would have. They aren’t that busy yet.” she replied. She kissed him on the cheek. She didn’t think her smile could have been any bigger. She was practically glowing. “So you wanna surprise me by what we get? I kind of don’t want to stay in the village, but I don’t want to go back to school. Know somewhere we could go near here?” she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon May 11, 2020 7:19 pm

What was done was done, they couldn't take them back or erase what they said. Although he wasn't worried about it, he loved her and she loved him, nothing to worry about. Ignoring the stares and the mumbles of people saying their completely mad and crazy he smiled happily at her. He was so happy he felf like he was going to burst with happiness, it was clear that he was happy. Ok...so they were seventeen but they basically knew each other all their lives.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Losen his grip on her he kept playing with her hair. "Yeah...I know, but I didn't know how you say me know, and I didn't want to ruin things." That was the main thing he was worried about was ruining things with her. He laughed. "Mm... yes I know, but although I would've liked it if you did." He was sure that was going to get a playful smack or so.

Soph been telling him for ages to tell Christy how he felt about her and he loved her, but Kace brushed it off like it was nothing. He just thought it'll all go away, but since last summer they grew stronger. He thought about that night alot, and replayed it in his head constantly.

Walking in with her he shrugged. "Yeah... but I think the middle of the street is more us, cause we're not normal." Smiling happily at her his ocean blue eyes looked at her and nodded. "Sure love, I know a place not too far from here that you'll like." Kissing her softly and sweetly he guided them to the bar to order.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon May 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Relief washed over her that her face was buried against his chest for the moment. Christy moved her face against him to cover the blush that flushed her cheeks hearing him tell her he would have liked if she had bitten him. It was something Christy knew she was going to have to get used to, and she wasn’t sure if she would. Her heart raced at the image that dance in her head when he said it, making her blush even more. They had been together for almost a year now and he still knew exactly which buttons to push to make her blush like that.

Honestly, she felt silly for not listening to Soph sooner. Especially since she knew what had happened. They had all been in the same place that night and Christy had wondered off with Kace. She had apologized to Soph for leaving her on her own that night and still felt bad about it. She knew Soph had been fine with it, but she had honestly not wanted to leave her cousin alone, but she wanted time with Kace and knew that Soph knew that.

She couldn’t help but to laugh a bit at his comment. “I mean, I’m not even from here so I’m sure most people think I’m a bit weird anyway.” Her eyes met his and it caused the breath to catch in Christy’s throat. She could easily find herself lost in the ocean of his eyes. In fact, although she would never admit it, she had on multiple times watching him study. She knew every little furrow on his brow from where he would concentrate too hard on something, and just how relaxed he looked when he slept.

Shaking herself back to reality she looked up at him and kissed him back standing at the bar. “Where is it?” she asked curiously. “Or should I say where exactly are you taking me?”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed May 13, 2020 1:40 am

He was relieved that she felt the same way, he kept it in for so long he thought he was going to go crazy. Laughing softly he shook his head, it was so easy to get her flushed and tease her. Kace wasn't half veela or anything that he of, but girls were always after him, but he only loved Christy. Although her blushing was cute and adorable to him, what made him smirk more that he was able to do so. He jnewknew actually what to do to make her snile and blush, he loved everything about her.

Soph told him multiple times to her how he felt, but he never listened to her, now he was going to hear about how she was right, something he hated. He remembered that they were all there, he honestly felt bad for leaving Soph as well but she said she didn't mind. That night was something he'll never forget as long as he lived, although he was drunk he remembered it very well. Now it seemed like alot for him to get drunk now, but that didn't matter now.

He laughed. "I think you're unique and beautiful, so you're my weirdo." She had very beautiful eyes, Kace loved that they were tri colored. "You ok?" Kissing her softly he brushed some hair out of her eyes. He didn't know that she did that, but he did watch her alot while they were studying or across the room when they were in potions or so.

He laughed. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Giving her a soft warm smile he kissed her softly and sweetly.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top