Nights of Silence - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nights of Silence - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nights of Silence

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nights of Silence - Page 2 Empty Re: Nights of Silence

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:20 am

Domi shrugged. "I know and I'm not." she said nonchalantly.

Seriously, if he wanted to harm her, he would have done so a long time ago. She was an easy prey, just sat there alone. But he never paid attention to her. Just did whatever he came to do, which was dipped his feet on the water and just laid there. Domi believed her intuition that Julius is not a bad guy dispite his family reputation.

"Why? Do you want to harm me?"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius O'Brien Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Julius grinned towards the girl. Her tone was light, no trace of alarmed or anything. Just casually asked him.

"I wouldn't dare, princess."

What did he just said? Princess? Merlin!! Hopefully she didn't feel offended by him. The last thing he want was this girl left in anger. But the word princess sounded really good coming from his mouth. He likes the sound of it.
Julius O'Brien
Julius O'Brien

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Domi snorted. If only he knew that the title 'princess' was originally created as a way of mockery. But over the years as she continued to get points for her house, she proved to her housemates that she got the brain too. People started to gather around her, talked about homeworks or some really wanted to befriend her. Yes, she is a princess in her family. But she never imagined that people at Hogwarts would refer to her as princess too. That was so embarassing.

"You... Didn't say that to mock me, right?" she asked.

His face changed. She could see that he was panicking right now.  Dome tried her best to hold her laughter. Seriously, if she got angry everytime people called her princess, she would definitely got stroke sooner or later.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius O'Brien Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Oookay... Wrong move, Jules. Now, she did look mad. Why did he has to call her princess?? Julius started to panic. He never had any experience got into a long conversation like this one now, let alone talking to a girl. Seriously, girls from any good family would definitely stay the hell away from him.

Think, Jules!! What should he say now?? It's not a joke, though. He likes calling her princess. She dis look like a princess and behave like one too.

"Of course not. I mean, I know people calling you princess. And you are so pretty and graceful and kind... And, and, I like the sound of me calling you princess..."
Julius O'Brien
Julius O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Domi laughed heartily. She couldn't surpressed her laughter any longer. Really?? This guy talked nonsense when he was panic. It was hillarious. His voice trailed off, as if he finally able to stop himself for talking another gibberish.

"So you like calling me princess and I look pretty and gracefull, huh?"

Domi laughed even more when she saw Julius' face turned red. Aaaw... He blushed. Adorable. Julius opened his mouth then closed it again. He looked like as if he wanted to say another words. So Domi stopped lauging and turned her face to him.

"I'm sorry." she said, wiped the tears on her eyes.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius O'Brien Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:21 pm

She laughed. And the sound of her laugh reminded him of a wind bell in summer time. So soft and relaxing. And as soon as she summerized whatever he was saying before, his face felt so hot. He was so ashamed. What the hell he was saying?!

Domi then finally stopped laughing. He looked at her. This was the first time he sat and talked this close to a girl. Even with children of another dark follower, he never got this close.

"It"s fine. Sorry, i'm not good with conversation. Usually, I do not talk this much."
Julius O'Brien
Julius O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:35 pm

She chuckled a bit. Well, she was not one with lots of talking either. Her mother taught her well, she understoon when to talk and when to stay silence. So, if she didn't need to talk, she won't. And this is the first time she met a Slytherin who was so honest. It was amusing

"Ah. I am not usually talk this much too."

Julius raised his brow. As if he didn't believe her. She took another sip at her cup. The cold wind somehow made her hungry. So, with another swish of her wand, a plate of chocochips cookies appeared. She will need to thank the house elves later for this treat. They are always so generous on making snack for her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius O'Brien Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Julius raised an eyebrow. That was impossible. He knew that she was invited to almost every party inside or outside of Hogwarts. There is no way she was not talking much when socialized with people. He quietly mumbled. And she moved forward, tried to listened to what he had to say.

"I want to say that I don't believe you. But i sure am never see you in any of the party i attended. And i knew you were invited."
Julius O'Brien
Julius O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Again, Domi laughed. How did he find out that she was invited to the party that he attended? They didn't even know each other. Domi couldn't help but felt flattered. It's true that she was invited to some events and party. But hey, she was not fond of crowd places at all.

"How did you even found out that i was invited to the party that you attended?" she chuckled softly. "You see, my uncle George knew every hiding place in almost everywhere. So, i just told my uncle where the party was and he told me where to hide. I came, greeted the host, greeted some people and then vanished."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julius O'Brien Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:23 pm

He blushed. The words just slipped from his mouth. Now he was sure that he sounded like a crazy stalker. Julius brushed his hair with his fingers and cleared his throat a bit.

"I have my way." He said trying not to lose his cool. "Ah. So that's the trick. Next time i will make sure to not take my eyes of you, so that i would know where to hide."
Julius O'Brien
Julius O'Brien

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top