Aesthetic Thingies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aesthetic Thingies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aesthetic Thingies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aesthetic Thingies Empty Aesthetic Thingies

Post by Alva Jay Zolkin Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:32 pm

I hope this is where this goes.

Hey guys! Haley here! So, I am Polyvore trash and I like to make aesthetic mood board things. For those of you who don't know, an aesthetic thingy creates a certain mood and... yeah. I'm bad at explaining. Anyway, I'm pretty mediocre at these things, but I'd like to make some for you! Here are some that I have done.

Click for the stuffs:

To request, copy and fill out the code.

Code:
[b]Character Name: Tell me your characters name and rather you would like it on the picture or not. If you don't say yes or no, I'll just put it on there anyway.[/b]
[b]Tell Me About Your Characters Personality:[/b] Self explanatory. You could also link me to their character application.
[b]Specs:[/b]Tell me what mood you want your aesthetic to portray. Is there any certain color you would like me to use as a base? So on and so forth.
Alva Jay Zolkin
Alva Jay Zolkin

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Aesthetic Thingies Empty Re: Aesthetic Thingies

Post by Margo P. Richards Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Hey! Follow me on polyvore! I make character sets! I'm jackles-feels-feelings Very Happy
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Aesthetic Thingies Empty Re: Aesthetic Thingies

Post by Alva Jay Zolkin Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Done! I'm haleytherandom. Just so you know xD
Alva Jay Zolkin
Alva Jay Zolkin

Number of posts : 39