Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World
It is the 2030 - 2031 School Year
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

Aesthetic Thingies

on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:32 pm
I hope this is where this goes.

Hey guys! Haley here! So, I am Polyvore trash and I like to make aesthetic mood board things. For those of you who don't know, an aesthetic thingy creates a certain mood and... yeah. I'm bad at explaining. Anyway, I'm pretty mediocre at these things, but I'd like to make some for you! Here are some that I have done.

Click for the stuffs:
]

To request, copy and fill out the code.

Code:
[b]Character Name: Tell me your characters name and rather you would like it on the picture or not. If you don't say yes or no, I'll just put it on there anyway.[/b]
[b]Tell Me About Your Characters Personality:[/b] Self explanatory. You could also link me to their character application.
[b]Specs:[/b]Tell me what mood you want your aesthetic to portray. Is there any certain color you would like me to use as a base? So on and so forth.
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Margo Richards
Seventh Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

Re: Aesthetic Thingies

on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 pm
Hey! Follow me on polyvore! I make character sets! I'm jackles-feels-feelings Very Happy
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

Re: Aesthetic Thingies

on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm
Done! I'm haleytherandom. Just so you know xD
Sponsored content