do no harm (but take no shit) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

do no harm (but take no shit) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

do no harm (but take no shit)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do no harm (but take no shit) - Page 2 Empty Re: do no harm (but take no shit)

Post by Molly Weasley Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 am

It was a question she had considered for a very long time. Because obviously there was always sides, no matter how much someone tried to stay out of it or stay objective. And it was a question she was particularly loathe to answer as she had a foot in both camps without ever really endorsing the war and still a little confused as to how the war had even started or what it really was even - which made the situation much more complicated than it had to be.

So while her answer was closer to 'I just wish it had never happened' she instead said, "Which side has better odds?"

His next question was one she would not have bet on and surprise flittered across her face. She shook her head, not sure why he had said it, not sure what he meant by it, and not sure how she felt about it, only certain that she was certainly not equipped to be 'like a sister' to anyone but the blonde she had somehow signed her soul over to and maybe her actual sister - and the latter only because they at least remembered how the other took their toast. "I don't think so."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

do no harm (but take no shit) - Page 2 Empty Re: do no harm (but take no shit)

Post by Molly Weasley Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Molly shrugged. "I'm barely sisters with my sister, so I dunno."

I dunno was easier, and in so many ways more true. She was of the camp that believed the deeper one delved, the less they understood. On the surface, she and Lucy were sisters, but if you tried to unpack the meaning itself of sister she was not sure she fit the bill. So if she was like a sister to Ace on the outside, that was one thing, she supposed. She wasn't going to argue.

"I don't know that Ace would do that," Molly mused. "Rabid enough to do it, I'll give you, but I think there are matters on her mind that she considers far less pressing." She paused. "Besides, it may be good for Charlotte to be the one to do it."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top