Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

Re: do no harm (but take no shit)

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 am
It was a question she had considered for a very long time. Because obviously there was always sides, no matter how much someone tried to stay out of it or stay objective. And it was a question she was particularly loathe to answer as she had a foot in both camps without ever really endorsing the war and still a little confused as to how the war had even started or what it really was even - which made the situation much more complicated than it had to be.

So while her answer was closer to 'I just wish it had never happened' she instead said, "Which side has better odds?"

His next question was one she would not have bet on and surprise flittered across her face. She shook her head, not sure why he had said it, not sure what he meant by it, and not sure how she felt about it, only certain that she was certainly not equipped to be 'like a sister' to anyone but the blonde she had somehow signed her soul over to and maybe her actual sister - and the latter only because they at least remembered how the other took their toast. "I don't think so."
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Clair Sauvage
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Re: do no harm (but take no shit)

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:39 pm
Clair had been fishing for a reaction to Ace, but he was surprised by how expressive it was. Molly was like him, if she had emotions, probably Margo was the only one who knew about them. And they had that in common, too.

"But you two are the same age, and your parents are friends, and you grew up together," Clair pointed out. He wasn't completely sure on the last part, but from what Margo told him about Ace tolerating Molly, it fitted. "So you kind of are like sisters."

"I bet you know the odds better than me," he said. "I mean, I can tell they'll break up, because it just seems like Christian asked her out because he thought it was the right thing to do. Heaven help him if he ever sleeps with a girl. But you know whether Ace is actually rabid enough to scare Lottie off on purpose."
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum