superhelpful - New Skin Tweaks
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

superhelpful - New Skin Tweaks Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Skin Tweaks

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

superhelpful - New Skin Tweaks Empty New Skin Tweaks

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 am

Hey, Gang!

As we're sure you've seen by now, we have an entirely new look. However, we also anticipate that you may find some little things we need to tweak to get all the bugs out.

If you find something we need to take a look at, please post those things here and we'll get to it asap!

Thanks!

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22618
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

superhelpful - New Skin Tweaks Empty Re: New Skin Tweaks

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Ok, I'm not sure this counts as a skin tweak but the Herbology Greenhouses seem to have disappeared completely from the Hogwarts grounds. Also, in the Warped Way forum description, there's an extra "she" in the second sentence. #superhelpful, I know XD
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm

In the announcement thread you'll see that we removed classroom areas entirely. But the second thing is an easy fix. I'll take care of that soon!
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:52 pm

My bad, then! I saw that, just assumed since the paddock is still there you were keeping the outdoor areas. It's not a problem tbh
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:35 pm

That's staying as part of the apprenticeship program we've started. Not for classes to be held. So that's why the one area stuck around.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:29 pm

I have entered here with my phone earlier and I have noticed it is impossible to check on the left panel of the board and so things as the ChatBox is just impossible to check there. I was then wondering if this is a recurrent problem, or it is I am perhaps missing anything. I have tried to request site for computer instead because that was what I did in the previews design of the board but nothing happened. I use Chrome for Android there, by the way.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Are you looking at the site on Desktop mode? I have an iPhone, for example, and the entire board is available to me, but only after I selected "View as Desktop" or whatever it says.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:25 pm

I have done that since it was the only way I could have a nice view of the previews design. But this time it didn't work. The thing is it does while it is still loading the page but when the loading ends there is only the posts section.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Hmm. What device are you using? @Selwyn Thorfinn might know better about that sort of thing - particularly since mine's working after clicking that.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top