Let's not be friends or else this might never end - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let's not be friends or else this might never end - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let's not be friends or else this might never end

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Let's not be friends or else this might never end - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's not be friends or else this might never end

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:28 am

For the few moments, Charlotte was totally confused. Why they can't be normal friends?
But then he explained and Charlotte started laughing for the first time today.

"Okay, I guess you are right" she shook her head.
Clair really can be nice sometimes. Charlotte had no idea what to think about him.
In one second, he is that guy who always messes up with people and in the other, he was the funny friend. It was really hard to have the opinion about him.

"And why not?" she looked at him curiously.
"I can be whatever I want and do whatever I want. If Christian has something against it, then maybe we are not for each other." She shrugged. There is no guy who would make her change her personality.

"I guess you are right. That is the reason why I don't want to meet them." She paused for a moment and frowned. It was so sad when you already know that your boyfriend's parents would hate you only because of your blood.
"I mean, I know that they probably just want all the best for their son, but I can't change my blood. It's not something that is supposed to be the reason for breaking up or something like that. I just hope they will understand once" she shrugged and took another bit of her toast.

"I did think having magic is a curse. You must understand me, I grew up without knowing magic is real and in one moment my parent just threw me in this school." Charlotte was honest about that and it's probably for the first time.

"What about you? I don't know anything about you except you can be annoying as hell" she smiled and looked at him.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum