"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." Empty "It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi! This is Jonathan, the younger child of the Finch-Fletchley family. His older brother's a werewolf and Jonathan's terrified of him. Then again, the little Hufflepuff is afraid of pretty much everything. He's very cute, though. And awkward and that's the best thing ever.

I feel like he's going to be my favorite pretty soon. (If I get bored of Aleksa, if not, then he's a very close second.)

He's a third year, so he needs friends and all that. Maybe someone can help him conquer his fears and get him on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team? Or at least get him to talk to his brother again.

Here's his app if anyone wants to read about him.
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." Empty Re: "It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Oh god, please let Ace take the poor boy under her wing.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

"It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way." Empty Re: "It's all very Bourne Identity isn't it? In a tragic, teenage sort of way."

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Go for it XD
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 pm

We've talked about Christian and the older-brother sort of thing, and I'm serious about Naomi XD Just let me know where you want to start Very Happy
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Chace adopting him tho. Poor kid.
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 am

I'm pretty sure Naomi would make him cry most of the time XD or maybe he'll learn to ignore her, idk.

He'll get an older brother and sister lol I'm sure their dynamic will be insane for him.

I literally have no idea where to start, though. I want Naomi but I don't think I want to make Jonathan cry just yet XDD

Maybe we can start with a Chace/Jon thing? Or both individually, or something?
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Mulciber Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:02 am

Naomi seems to be struggling to decide how she wants to behave around him. So who knows. May be best to get him settled in.

Chace aren't really "Chace" at the mo because of the fighting. Could be hilarious for him to be waiting for one of them and for both to show up thinking they're helping him with something. Worse, if they're at dinner and he mentions how Christian used to be great at Quidditch and will he teach him stuff. Ace now knows how bad his accident was, so that could be a fascinating thread. I guess it depends on who he took to first. Could he Christian's been helping him but that request comes up and makes him act weird so Ace steps in? That way when Chace is good again he's kinda got both of them looking out for him.
Naomi Mulciber
Naomi Mulciber
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 am

I think he would've taken to Christian first, tbh. Just because Ace might be a little too much for him (and the whole I-miss-my-older-brother thing). But yeah that works!

So we should definitely wait on Naomi/Jonathan for now. So you can help Naomi decide how she wants to act XD

ALSO. Wasn't Nicole/Jonathan going to be a thing?
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:40 am

Ace is too much for everyone. That's why it's so fun. xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top