Baby, I've been here before - Page 2

Baby, I've been here before

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Baby, I've been here before

Post by Shylock Ashcroft on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 am

Oh. Ohhhhhhhh.

Shylock sat back up properly.  He could have ignored the whole Oliver-Kaiden conspiracy if it was just about him.  Well, maybe not ignored.  No, that was definitely the wrong word.  Oliver would be getting a visit in the near future for sure.  But he could have set it aside in the name of making out.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked gently, wishing Selwyn would say no.

Selwyn wouldn't say no, though.  If he hadn't wanted to talk about it, he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
Shylock Ashcroft
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 264
Species : Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby, I've been here before

Post by Selwyn Thorfinn on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:40 am

Did he? But that would be selfish.

"She just never talks about anything," he sighed. "Never wants to talk about anything properly. Especially not if it means saying what she really feels, or really means."

"I dunno."

Selwyn shrugged. Part of the frustrating thing about being with Addie was the way they were never on the same wavelength. It was like listening to a radio that refused to tune to the station you wanted to hear. If he was lucky, Selwyn might pick up snippets of the show, but he could never seem to understand the whole thing.

"I think she thinks lying by omission isn't the same as real lying," he went on. "She came here today, to see Kaiden, and didn't tell me. Acted like it was none of my business when I asked."
Selwyn Thorfinn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 3152
Species : Part Veela

View user profile https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top