Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Shylock Ashcroft
22 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Columnist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Re: Baby, I've been here before

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 am
Oh. Ohhhhhhhh.

Shylock sat back up properly.  He could have ignored the whole Oliver-Kaiden conspiracy if it was just about him.  Well, maybe not ignored.  No, that was definitely the wrong word.  Oliver would be getting a visit in the near future for sure.  But he could have set it aside in the name of making out.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked gently, wishing Selwyn would say no.

Selwyn wouldn't say no, though.  If he hadn't wanted to talk about it, he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Re: Baby, I've been here before

on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:40 am
Did he? But that would be selfish.

"She just never talks about anything," he sighed. "Never wants to talk about anything properly. Especially not if it means saying what she really feels, or really means."

"I dunno."

Selwyn shrugged. Part of the frustrating thing about being with Addie was the way they were never on the same wavelength. It was like listening to a radio that refused to tune to the station you wanted to hear. If he was lucky, Selwyn might pick up snippets of the show, but he could never seem to understand the whole thing.

"I think she thinks lying by omission isn't the same as real lying," he went on. "She came here today, to see Kaiden, and didn't tell me. Acted like it was none of my business when I asked."
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum