Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob Empty Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob

Post by Darian Levski Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Darian is 15 years old Slytherin.

Darian's guiding principle is:
"I'd rather look back at my life, saying 'I can't believe I did that', instead of 'If only I had...'"
He is spontaneous, he will climb on the mountain or jump in the ocean without thinking twice.
But he isn't just spontaneous, he is ambitious probably too much for his own good.
He will spend days thinking about his next step, which is totally opposite with his first trait.
The thing is if he does something just to enjoy he will be spontaneous, but if we talk about his future he would plan every step.
If only he took that much time in studying... He probably wouldn't be average, sometimes even one of worst students.
Because he is aware of the fact that if he is the worst, it doesn't matter because daddy will just pay money or build the library and he will seem like the best and smartest person ever.
He is charming and friendly, that is why he doesn't have enemies, or at least he doesn't know about them.
He is always open to talk, but he won't say much about himself. He is the listener and that has purpose as well; if he learns more about people, then it's easier to manipulate with them.

His goals are to be the most popular in the company and to become the Minister of Magic.

He is pretty much open for everything.
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob Empty Re: Meet Darian Levski, pureblood snob

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:41 pm

I get a feeling that Hit won't like him, idk why though. Hit's fickle.

Darian and Cronis are housemates so they'd know each other, don't know if I'd call them friends. -shrugs-

Freyja would probably love him XD she's wicked friendly so she's bound to have spoken to him.

Evander's a complete wild card, though. A meeting between them could go either way, tbh.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Levski Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Darian would probably be friendly with everyone including Cronis but that still doesn't make them friends
So we can leave them for lather if we get any ideas?

Maybe for now we can start with Freya and Darian?
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Sounds good. I really don't see Evander interacting with him much, unless he needs help with homework or something?

But yes, definitely. Freyja could use more friends
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Levski Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:44 pm

For homeworks, Darian isn't the best person lol

I can start thread tonight if you want?
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:49 pm

I meant that like Darian goes to Evander for help with his homework. Lots of people tend to go to him for it.

And yeah, that's cool.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Darian Levski Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:00 pm

We can post with Clytemnestra and Darian in open thread at Slytherin common room if you want, in that way we won't need to open new thread
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum