Student Valentine's Day Party!!!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Student Valentine's Day Party!!!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Student Valentine's Day Party!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Student Valentine's Day Party!!!! Empty Student Valentine's Day Party!!!!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 pm

So I had an idea for a party. Julian tries to throw a party, fails to spread the word or prepare, so Molly and Margo the Party Queens swoop in and turn the party into the most epic party at Hogwarts of all time. I'm think we need tipsy kids, games of spin the bottle (throwback), drama, and... to make it fun... amortentia.

What do you guys think? Ideas, demands, all welcome! I'll be able to start a post after work.

(Also, if someone else wanted their character to throw the party, that's fine too!)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Student Valentine's Day Party!!!! Empty Re: Student Valentine's Day Party!!!!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:02 am

All my kids are totally in! Freyja would probably be one of the tipsy ones XD

Jules wants to make Hit laugh and be friendly, right? If he can get her motivated enough at the party, she might change her tune with him lol

And that'll cause drama between Jules and Cronis, for obvious reasons, which would cause Frey and Evan to come to one of their rescue (they'll probably lean toward Julian's side at that point).

If we need adults to do adult things then I'll offer up Kai for whatever you might need.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Student Valentine's Day Party!!!! Empty Re: Student Valentine's Day Party!!!!

Post by Julian Kapur Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:10 am

Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top