Hey, there - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey, there  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey, there

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, there  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, there

Post by Julian Kapur Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:25 am

Julian frowned and flopped back onto the sofa.

Merlin, they were buzzkills.

He supposed anyone who knew Hitame might expect her standoffish attitude. The introvert did have her moments, but typically she stayed to herself and did her own thing. Cassie, too, was not one he saw often getting out and contributing to the chaos of Hogwarts. When she spoke up, it was often to observe something everybody already knew. So, really, he had been in trouble before he even started.

But he trusted his ability to bring out the best in people - it was what he did.

Before he could rescue them from their own boring lives, Hitame moved on, directing a question at Cassie. He bolted upwards, eyes wide in near panic. "We don't have any Charms homework. Do we? Merlin, I haven't done a thing. I swear, he- wait." His eyebrows dropped as he conjured a claire for Hitame. "Why'd you ask Cassie and not me?"

As if the first question didn't answer the second.
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Cassiopeia looked at the both of them in front of her. When there was a question about Charms. Then she thought a little bit about it. Before she could even answer Julian basically began to complain what made Cassie laugh. She found it odd how boy says he had no idea they had even homework and then asks why help wasn't asked from him.

"Oh. Depends on which question. Charms aren't my best subject but I can manage it," she said. "Dude, you didn't even know until a few seconds ago we have homework, so why ask it from you," Cas asked with raising her eyebrows. Didn't it seem obvious?

"So in what you need help exactly, Hit? Maybe if we struggle with the same question then we can try to find the answer together," she added it. She was willing to help her out for sure. She didn't really have anything else to do anyways. She had basically forgotten she needed to finish this homework.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 am

Hit wasn't sure if Julian was trying to be funny, or if he was just dumb.

She wanted to the assume the former, but she wasn't so sure. The question, especially with the look he gave her, just seemed to genuine to be a joke. There was just no way, unless she was missing something. Or unless he was just that good at faking. She had to keep that in mind.

"Of course we do. Professor Poliakoff told us right before class ended that we had to get it done by the end of the week. It's fast approaching and I'm not going to get stuck doing it st the last minute since I don't get it." Hit told both of them.

Cassie finally speaking up was a little bit of a shock for Hit and she stared at the girl before a small giggle escaped her. The situation was pretty amusing, how could she not laugh? It wasn't like she was robot without emotions, even if she didn't show them often.

"Well.." Hit moved to reach for her bag and pulled the assignment out. "I'm pretty much trash when it comes to Charms so it's all kind of confusing but I've been managing. This part here, though," she pointed to a part halfway down the page, "is what I don't get."

What she was pointing at was a question where they were meant to break down the meaning of the name of the water making spell. So basically, explain what Aguamenti meant. Hit understood it, but she didn't really do well with breaking down these things.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 am

Cassie didn't say anything to Julian there and smiled at the Hit. She wasn't that great with Charms either but she managed to get by. She looked at the question what Hit couldn't understand there.

"It's called also as Water-Making Spell. You basically use it when you need water but don't have it near you, I think. Just you can conjure clear, pure water and it would shoot from tip of your wand," she said. It was something what she actually knew. She really wasn't sure why she remember this.

"I hope this is helpful," she added. "I have done myself that part I'm sure that's why I think I know the answer," she said.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum