¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:16 pm

"You know what? There is no point in talking to you because you don't even listen to me!" she said surprisingly calm and shook her head. There is just no point.
Charlotte was trying to explain something to him and in the meantime, he was just doing what? Playing with the fallen tree trunk. It's just pointless.

"You don't want to be my friend, Clair. You never talked to me before and now you are here and think you can give me nicknames and be my best friend in the whole world? It doesn't work that way." Charlotte looked at him once again. A little bastard dared to smile at her and it only makes her angrier.

At the same time, even if she is angry, she smiled. It was so weird to hear someone here to call her Lottie. It was nice, she could almost imagine that she is back at home, with her friends, away from this place. But she wasn't. She was here, with Clair Sauvage, probably the most annoying person at the Hogwarts, after Charlotte, of course.

After her little childish act and grabbing his flask, something really bad happened. For some reason, he leaned backward, and that is the short story how Clair ended lying on the ground.
Charlotte could be mean sometimes, but she still cared about others.
So she put his flask on the ground and run to him.
"Oh my God, what happened? Are you okay?" She wasn't able to hide worry written all over her face. She wasn't able to smile, she just wants to be sure he is okay.
"I'm so sorry, it's my fault. Does anything hurt you? Tell me?"
She was so stupid, it's all her fault. But one short smile appeared on her face when heard him swearing.

Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 pm

He seemed to be in pain and Charlotte found herself with that terrible feeling when you think you are the one who should stop this, but yet you are the one who was responsible for all of this. She realized that feeling is named guilt. Not to speak that his groan actually made her feel even worse, she wasn't even sure it is possible.

"I'm so so so sorry. Is there any way I can help you? I learned about first aid with muggles, maybe I can do something? Or some spell? It must be something that can help you?" Panic was another side of Charlotte's personality. The same one which makes her speak as insane, without stopping for even the moment.

Finally, after something that seemed like forever, she realized he is the one who should speak. She can't help him on this way, at least if you don't count the possibility of trying to kill him with endless talking.

When he finally spoke, she nodded and in hurry grabbed their stuff from the ground. Her book was few steps away and she grabbed it with her hand before returning back to him.

"Of course. Can you walk?" she asked confused, Charlotte wasn't the strongest person ever, she wasn't sure she would be of much help.
"Maybe I can call someone to come and help us?" She asked insecure, in her skirt and heels, she wasn't really the type of girl for carrying someone back to the castle.

Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 pm

"Why? What is wrong with me?" Charlotte frowned and started thinking about his words. Sure, sometimes she can behave really bad, but she is not the bad person at all. And now, while listening to him, she felt odd and unpleasant feeling deep in her stomach. She felt something bad enough that she was sure if she continues thinking about his words over and over again, Charlotte Waldorf will start crying.

"Well, I don't want to spend time at the detention with you as well." She said angrily and turn her head froClair. Little rude bastard, that was the great description of him.

"Actually, I don't. It's not in our books, you know..." Charlotte felt really sick. She doesn't know something. Well, it's about magic, and it isn't in their books so they can't learn it but yet... She used to think that she knows everything. Her cheeks became red after convincing to him that she doesn't know something.

"C'mon, I can do that without the spell. Maybe I can make you levitate and you can straighten up and then I will slowly descend you and then we can go to the castle?" She looked at him feeling proud of herself. This is great, even if she doesn't know fe - something spell, she found a solution on her own.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 pm

She frowned and looked at him before she pursed her lips and it was more than obvious that she was hurt. She really needed to work on her reactions.
"I don't hate you. True, you are sometimes so annoying, but I don't hate you" she said and stopped looking at him. Little bastard didn't deserve even the look but yet, she knew she would help him, she needed to do that.

"Okay, here we go."

She raised her wand and made the perfect move "Wingardium Leviosa" she said and looked at him.
She only needed a little bit, she needed the spell to work enough that she can help him stand up.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum