Family of sorts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family of sorts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family of sorts

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family of sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: Family of sorts

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Beatris Greyback was pretty suprised that bloody spell actualy worked. Beast was in the air and that was all advantage she needed.
Firstly she was thinking about running away but then she understand it won't work.
Even if she wasn't injured, the werewolf was hundred times faster than her, and she wasn't stupid enough to ignore that fact.
So she did only thing she can, apparated herself.

She didn't even know where she is when she fell down on the ground.
Only thing she was aware of is that she is still at the forest.
She wanted to apparate herself to home but she couldn't, the pain was so strong so she was happy that she even manage to escape.
Anyway, it's not like she isn't prepared for this.
She put out from her bag alcohol, bandage and a mixture of powdered silver and dittany.

Beatris protected herself with spells and then cleaned her wound with alcohol, put silver and dittany and the bandage and then, when adrenaline finally stopped affect on her body, she started screaming.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:40 pm

Gabby always knew where the dangerous packs were. And you could bet he was never there.

Gabby had been a werewolf a long time and was rather successful at hiding it, having always found it more burdensome than anything. He had no werewolf pride or advanced understanding of the pathology of a person who spent their time in the clothes of an animal. But he had twenty years of experience, twenty years of reluctantly finding a place in the forest to run off. He had enough money and contacts to afford the good Wolfsbane, the Wolfsbane that allowed the human to curl up in the brain of the beast. A few years in, he had managed to work his way to the forefront of that brain, to sit and peer through the window and meticulously review what he saw, just in case it happened again, what happened with Charlie.

But it wasn't going to happen again. That had been a freak accident, a time off the potion. That would never happen again. And it hadn't. So he had lulled himself into a sense of relaxation once again, taking the potion, planting some clothes and food for the next morning, and allowing the dog to do its thing. He could curl up in the back of its mind, lull himself to sleep.

But tonight, Gabby the Man was roused from his sleep when the wolf found its ears being assaulted.

Blearily he approached that window to see the canopy of green and brown, leaves and wood. Where was he? Right. The forest at the foot of the mountains, right beyond Hogsmeade. Closer to civilization. Somewhere the Greyback clan only came for when they were out for blood. Naomi's pack was back in France and Blood had been unaccounted for for some time. It was safe here.

So what was all that bloody screaming about?

Had he been a little more present, he might have kept the wolf from chasing after the noise to investigate. He grumbled and tried to wave the wolf off the path but the wolf was determined. Gabby couldn't be bothered. He slipped away from the window and let the wolf do its thing.

The wolf, sandy in color and now at its full size, had reached the tree. He looked up to see a human, a she-human, and he let out a whine, a whine of distress.

Stop making loud noise, human.

Another scream sent him skittering off, but day time was coming and the wolf was growing tired. His aversion for his own kind and ties to those pesky humans kept him close to the area, and he settled down, nose twitching unhappily every time the human decided to make a noise.

There was nothing like waking up naked in a forest.

No matter how many times it happened, it was hard for Gabby to get over the indecency of it. And the aches and pains that came from two bone-breaking transformations. He sat up and winced, reaching under his leg to pull out a twig. He wasted no time in summoning his things, quickly donning his frumpy clothes - jeans and a sweater - and then eating some of the jerky he had stored in the pockets, somehow ravenous even if the wolf had probably found a critter or two to snack.

He stretched, trying to decide between apparating home and apparating into Hogsmeade for some breakfast when he heard something. Something not at all wolfish. Something that didn't belong this deep in the forest. Something altogether too...

Human.
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:44 pm

[It's short and bad and I'm sorry for that Sad ]

Beatris knew this would be painful as hell, but still, this was worse than she would ever be able to imagine.
She was screaming and crying in hope that would help her but it didn't. She felt even worse but then, she couldn't help herself about making noise. It was the only thing she was still able to do.
And she honestly hated herself at the moment.
She was in pain, sure if someone would like to do that, she would beg him or her to kill her, to make this pain stop. Beatris felt vulnerable and miserable at the moment, and she hated that.
Once in the past, she swore to herself she would never be miserable again, and yet, there she was, laying on the ground at the forest, somewhere without any way to help herself. So pathetic.

For one little moment, Beatris could swear she saw the wolf. Or werewolf. But she couldn't not to see him, he was so big and sandy colored, it can't be just her imagination.
But then he left and she saw the sun is rising at the sky again.
If that was the werewolf, now the beast is human again and that means someone can help her.
Her father couldn't help her, there is no way for him to know where she apparated herself because, to be honest, even Beatris wasn't sure where she is.

So that beast is her only hope now.
"Help! Someone, please help me!" she screamed even louder than before if that is even possible and just waited to see if anyone will come.
"I need help, I'm injured" she added a little bit quieter because, to be honest, she didn't even have strength anymore to scream.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:24 am

((No worries, hon! It works just fine! So the way it works for Gabby at least is he transforms, passes out, and wakes up. I'll chalk her up to seeing him as a wolf and then the sun after as her sort of going in and out of consciousness if that works))

The wolf would have stuck around to further investigate, but the shrieks and cries of the human were horrible assaults to his sensitive ears and the wolf skittered away. There was a lethargy beginning to creep into its bones, a growing ache that usually meant the human inside was going to wake up soon. That alone was enough to make him want to put some distance between himself and the screecher.

And then it began.

Once the breaking of bones, the organ failure, and the seizing ended, Gabby the man fell to the forest floor in a heap, exhaustion gripping his body. The ground was freezing despite the sun but his exhaustion kept him down until finally warmth began to reach his toes. He awoke with a gasp, a nightmare wrenching him out of slumber into reality and he glanced around. Naked and unarmed, it didn't take Gabby long to trace his way back to the bag he had tied in a tree for himself. Wand secured and clothes donned, he quickly did a point me spell to find the nearby village.

That was when he heard the voice. It was surprisingly close and he had a sense of familiarity. Had he heard this last night? His feet stumbled as he slowly walked towards the sound, peeking into the clearing where he spotted a collapsed woman.

No, no, no. He did not sign up for this. This wasn't what he wanted.
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 pm

After something that looked like forever, the sun finally found its way to the sky.
By the time that happened, Beatris was too weak to do anything and now she was sure she will die.
After screaming for help, she just lost hope and decided to welcome her death in silence. The pain was still terrible, even worse than during the night if that is even possible, she felt unbearable warmth and cold at the same time which was pretty fascinating. Her leg was completely numb but she had feeling like if her wound was pulsating.

She saw one man near to her, probably the same one who she saw in his wolf form some time ago and desperate as she was, she found herself begging for help. Probably it was the reason why he is here anyway, because only way possible he didn't hear her earlier was if he is deaf.
"Help me, please. I will die here. I really need help" she started crying again.
Her look fell down on her wound and even if she had the bandage, it was red from the blood.

"Please, I would do anything you want, but I need help. I'm bitten and I think there is not much time left for me. Please, " she looked at him again. He seemed like if he is afraid or something like that and she didn't know the reason but to be honest, at the moment she didn't even care. She just wanted to live, or at least to die quickly.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Gabby turned, wanting to just walk away and leave this to someone else, someone more qualified, someone who wasn't physically wrecked from a night of roaming the forest in the body of a wolf. He winced at her words, the pain and desperation obvious, and knew that if he did leave her, he would have to call an Auror or someone to come and find her. Gabby shirked responsibility, sure, but he was not the sort to let some random woman die for the sake of sparing himself the inconvenience.

He was frozen to his spot, however, when she continued on, claiming the source of her injury as a bute. He could feel his heart beating in his ears as he turned, slowly, and stepped into the clearing to take in the woman.

Woman. Pft. This was practically a girl.

"Bitten? Bitten by what?" he asked, still keeping his distance.
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:44 pm

"Are you kidding me?" Beatris looked at him frustrated because this man obviously couldn't keep the focus on important things. It's not like you need to be bloody Einstein to figure out what could bite girl at the night, in the forest, during the full moon.

"Werewolf, of course. I... I was just here, last night when that wolf came here and bit me. I... It's almost like I still can see him in my mind. Big, sandy in color wolf, it was terrible" she gave her best to look scared. Beatris know who bit her, it's her father, but she is not going to tell this man that she actually asked for this. She needed his help, and if she says him that, he would probably leave her alone. And it's not like she didn't saw werewolf she described to him. He was here, even if that beast didn't hurt her, there is no reason for this man to know that.

In his eyes, she needs to be just a little, innocent injured girl, scared to hell.
"Am I going to die? I... I had the mixture of powdered silver and dittany, I was supposed to sell that but... I needed that, please, help me." She started crying again.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Gabby knew the odds were against him, but he could hope. He could pray that there was a pack of wild Acromantula on the loose and the woman had somehow stumbled onto their path - a great prayer if there ever was one.

But of course, God wasn't about to answer a call from him after all of this time. It was a werewolf, and it was a sandy one. Gabby knew most werewolves were grey - he doubted there was another one running around that could be called sandy.

But it couldn't be. He hadn't had any blood on him, no evidence but... oh, Merlin. He did remember a screaming woman.

Shit, shit, shit, shit-

"You're not going to die," he snapped, his patience running thin. Which was, obviously, incredibly unfair considering. He glanced around, as though Aurors would appear at any moment to arrest him. With a growl, he hurried over towards her and held out a hand. "C'mon. I have somewhere we can go."
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Finally, after something that seemed like forever, this Mr. Nervous without reason decided to help her.
I mean, really? She didn't remember him as a Death Eater, and it's just silly to think there are people in this world who would let the innocent girl die.
Beatris, of course, wasn't innocent at all, but he obviously couldn't know that. She didn't even say her name to him.

He snapped at her like if this all was her fault.I mean, it's not her fault that he was here at the moment.
"Wait, what are you doing here? Are you the werewolf? Oh my God, did you bit me?" she tried to look as much shocked she can and looked at him with fear visible on her face.

But then, she remembered she is literally dying here, in the bloody forest so she accepted his hand and stood up. She supposed this would be easier but she was so unstable on her legs like if her legs were made from jelly, with that bloody injury pulsing on her thigh.

"Where are we going'" she looked at him once again deciding to try to be nice.
"Thank you for helping me. I mean', you don't have to and I really appreciate this" just try not to help me and you will regret she finished in her minds and gave him one weak smile.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:42 pm

It was beyond stupid to be treating her with such impatience, and he was immediately paid back by her words, confirming what he refused to believe. He had been so, so very careful, especially after he realized that he was responsible for turning Charlie Dyllan. He was pretty much pro at this point. Why would the wolf bite anyone while he was on Wolfsbane. That was impossible-

But he knew better. The potion reduced his temperament, but even a regular wolf could be induced to bite, and Wolfsbane didn’t keep him from still being a werewolf. A bite could still do the trick.

“Sh, sh,” he hissed, glancing around. “Shut up!” She asked where they were going and he thought about it for a second. He didn’t have anything for her at his place, and Mungo’s would ask too many questions. Oh, Merlin, he knew where he had to go. On the plus side, he was pretty sure Jack was already at work.

“To a friend’s,” he said. She thanked him and he grumbled, “Don’t thank me yet,” before apparating them off.

They appeared in Jack’s backyard, having not wanted to rouse the suspicion of the neighbors. He stumbled up to the backdoor and unlocked it, before ushering the woman inside. “Come on,” he muttered, leading and helping her down the hallway and through the kitchen, before slipping into the spare room often saved for recovering werewolves. He led her to the bed and commanded her to sit, before crossing towards the potions cabinet. He found the dittany he needed and handed it off to her, before continuing to look through and see what else he could find, refusing to look at her.
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top