O.W.L Level Charms Class
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L Level Charms Class Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L Level Charms Class

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L Level Charms Class Empty O.W.L Level Charms Class

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Professor Jess looked at the door, waiting for his students to arrive.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

O.W.L Level Charms Class Empty Re: O.W.L Level Charms Class

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Zoe entered the Carms classroom. This was her OWL year. She wasn't really sure she was ready for it but here she goes. Zoe found her a seat and sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Professor Jess smiled and waved to Zoe. "Hello Zoe. Today we're studying the vanishing charm. Is anyone here familiar with this charm?" He asked, grinning as th is was one of his favourite charms
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 am

Albus Potter hurried into the Class, glad he wasn't late. "Good Morning Professor," he said breathlessly. He had ran the whole way from the dungeons as he had been held up by 7th years bullying him. He sat at a corner, away from everyone else.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Rose walked into the Charms classroom and tooked her seat beside Albus her best friend. "Hey Al, didn't have 7th years Slytherins bullying you today did you?"Rose asked him quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Albus smiled happily as he saw Rose enter the class. The one reason he really liked classes was because they were in the same class. She was his best friend, the only person other than his family he wasn't shy around. Still, they couldnt talk much in classes. "Hey Rose," he greeted. Frowning slightly, he didn't remember telling her about the 7th year bullies - he didn't want to give the impression he was weak, she must of found out from stupid James. "Yeah, they tried. But I turned the idiots into frogs" he answered. It was a lie of course, but he didn't want to seem a wimp in front of Rose
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Rose smiled. "That's great Al, you need to show those stupid idiots not to mess with you, they were picking on me this morning as well but it turned out I put the bogey bat hex on them but I got caught and got a detention by the head master."said Rose sadly but happily at the same time. "So, what are you doing after classes are done with?"Rose asked him quietly as she got her stuff out for class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Albus scowled darkly when she said they were bullying her too. He made a mental note to go back to the common room and duel them after this class was finished. He doubted he would stand a chance but whatever. "Damn, thats so unfair," he complained. Albus hated the Headmaster, he was so mean. "Umm I'm probably gonna go to the lake or library," he answered shrugging. He usually hung out at the lake but when there were people there he could always just go to the library, which was often empty.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:59 pm

"Yeah I know, I got to clean the Hospital Wing without magic for a week!"said Rose sighing she really didn't hate the headmaster she more disliked him, he really didn't have a favorite student in Hogwarts. "I probably go to the lake first if it isn't to pack with students if it is I'll go to the Library."said Rose. "We better stop talking before I have another detention, but we can always pass notes!"said Rose smiling. They always passed notes in class when they weren't allowed to talk but she hoped they wouldn't get caught.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'll help if you want," Albus offered, smiling. He really didn't have anything to do these days, just study study study. He wondered when quidditch matches would start, he wanted to start practicing. Quidditch was something he was really good at, and he wasn't shy at all when he was on a broom. It was odd. He nodded seriously in agreement, the talk wasn't worth it if they got caught by this professor - he was the strictest one.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top