busy bees - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

busy bees - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

busy bees

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

busy bees - Page 2 Empty Re: busy bees

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 30, 2016 9:53 pm

"My brother Anthony gets himself into trouble. Which normally gets me in trouble since I'm typically near by when he gets caught." Sofia explained, "So it benefits me to clean up after I'm sometimes. But, that doesn't mean I can't get myself into trouble too." She shrugged pushing her hair back behind her ear away from her face. "You two are a year ahead of us. I'm Sofia by the way. Not many people know that. I'm normally 'Anthony's Sister'" she used her fingers to make air quotations around the words she spoked.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Woods Mon May 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Kasey grinned as Sofi explained about her brother and how she was often referred to as 'Anothy's sister'. She quiet liked this girl, "I know how that feels. But things can always change" Kasey said as an idea slowly began to form in her mind. "We're usually picking up after our brothers right? Getting into trouble because of them? Maybe it's time they got a little taste of that back" Kasey suggested her eyebrows raised and eyes alight with mischief. In order to be successful at pranking both Kasey knew she and Sofi would have to be smart in their planning but if it worked she was sure it would be fun.
Kasey Woods
Kasey Woods
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 30, 2016 10:46 pm

The sound of the idea appealed to Sofia's ears. "What do you have in mind?" She asked. The two would have to be very careful. Anthony could always tell when she was up to something. It was like he had a sixth sense about that kind of thing. But what could they do that their brothers wouldn't expect. Sofi wasn't normally the mastermind behind that kind of thing. She wondered what her brother would say if he knew she had a conversation with Kacey let alone if she helped her pull a prank on him, and her brother. Should she tell Kacey about her brothers crush on her? or should she let it play out on its own? Probably best not to say anything about it now either way.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Woods Tue May 31, 2016 12:11 am

Kasey thought for a moment. Normally it was Leo who came up with the master plan and Kasey usually just smoothed out the finer details. Now the roles were reversed Kasey found herself coming up blank. She had heaps of simple tricks, making onions look like toffee apples and offering them to people, charming sweets so they made your tongue swell or your voice go funny, but somehow these ideas didn't seem anywhere near diabolical enough to use on Leo and Anthony. Kasey's eyes drifted the book Leo had trapped and she thought for a moment longer, "We could use my brothers own prank against him..." Kasey thought out loud. "He usually puts noise makers in them but what if we took it one steps further?" Kasey added. She looked at Sofi and shrugged, "it's just an idea. Leo usually comes up with the concept and I smooth out the details for us. Any master plans come to your mind?".
Kasey Woods
Kasey Woods
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue May 31, 2016 12:38 am

Sofia pursed her lips in thought. Like Kacey had said her brother had also been the mastermind behind most of the happenings around the Smith twins, and Sofia's only part in it was refining. But she remembered something she had found in the library. "I may know of something that may help us elaborate upon your plan." she peeked around the corner of the shelf looking for the librarian. Not seeing her she motioned for Kacey to fallow her. "This way."
Sofia lead the way past where she had been sitting earlier further into the library that she thought Kacey had ever thought to delve into before. "There is this book. It was vandalized and marked in other than what the author had intended to have had written." she explained in a whispered tone, finally turning into a row of books remembering where it was located wasn't hard. but which book had it been. "it's cover had a lot of wear on the binding, and a few unimportant pages in the acknolawgements were missing." It took her a few more minutes but she finall pulled a book off he shelf near the bottom. somewhere not many people seemed to look as it wasn't directly infront of them. though not many people came back into this part of the library to study anyway. "Here." She said a small smile on her face as she stroked the cover softly.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Woods Tue May 31, 2016 7:05 am

Kasey followed Sofi through the maze of shelves and books and watched as she pulled a worn looking book from the shelf. "And how can it help us exactly?" Kasey asked as she watched Sofi stroke the books spine, "did the person who vandalise it leave some plan?". It was a hopeful suggest but not one Kasey expected to be true. In her experience most vandalism in books was the result of boredom and often consisted of pictures and pointless scribbles. Occasionally you might stumble across a book that some grammar nazi had borrowed out and edited but those were rare. Then again it was rare for Kasey to open a book too.
Kasey Woods
Kasey Woods
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue May 31, 2016 2:59 pm

"We aren't the only sets of pranksters to have gone to school here." Sofia smiled opening the book. "someone thought to share their grate mind with others who stumbled across it." She opened a random page in the middle of the book reviling calculations and small diagrams doodled in the margin. "Left it in a place no one would suspect. but it doesn't leave a clue as to who." Sof showed it to Kacey holding the book away from her so the other girl could see. "it's on almost all of the pages."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey Woods Tue May 31, 2016 9:11 pm

Kasey scanned a couple of lines of the small, loopy writing, "whoever wrote this was..." She shook her head reading a few more lines, "they were genius". She looked up at Sofi, "I think we just found out master plan. It's going to involve a lot of work but..." She glances back down at the worn book and nodded to herself, "I think it will work". Naturally they would have read the plan in the book, maybe tweak it a bit then go about having to get everything they needed but at the end of the day if it all worked it would be 100% worth it.
Kasey Woods
Kasey Woods
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:10 pm

"I believe we do," Sofia smiled, agreeing with the older girl. Sof believed it would work wonderfully on her brother and she could only home for the best with Kasey's. "Anthony should either be down at the quidditch pitch or chasing girls around. How about Leo? Where should we set up the prank for them?" she hoped to catch both boys at once so that the other couldn't figure it out and run and warn the other. That is if they could figure out the two girls were in cahoots. "We should get them both at once." She stated out loud her thoughts.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top