nospoilers - Updated Character List! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

nospoilers - Updated Character List! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Updated Character List!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

nospoilers - Updated Character List! - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated Character List!

Post by André Mulligan Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 pm

OKAY!

So! Basically, we already have something decided, but it's cool to make things official. SO! I would say he is bros with the twins. We could play it out that they've known each other for a long ass time. And since it's fun, they will be sorta Hamilton-Laurens-Lafayette-Mulligan-ish. A revolutionary crew, with PA and all that. So yes! I am very excited for these things.
André Mulligan
André Mulligan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 40
Occupation : Captain and Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:57 pm

[You'll find that there are many, many GOT faceclaims lurking around this site. It's wonderful.]

In the event that you do want to plot with Adrienne, she's open for a lot right now since she's got one thread of drama and that's interesting and all, but she's only really interacting with a small number of characters right now.

Just gonna go in order:

Avery - Literally anything with her. I'm open to all the things. She's my old-time favorite and since the player who RP'd Robin went to university she's been too busy so we've made a plot about him apparently being dead. Dunno if she'll ever bring him back. But Avery's kind of in the middle of nowhere with her life right now. [side note: Robin was also a professional Quidditch player, for the Falcons. So that would totally make sense for how they met, like with Simon.]

Tobias - The thing about Tobias, right, is that he's currently chasing Simon down, and is going to find out that Simon isn't the one that did it, so I don't know where he'll go from there. But he's the keeper of a fair few secrets, which haven't been mentioned on the site at all yet, and I have been dying to use him more so basically, anything at all with him, too.

Keiran -- he's coming back to teach in the fall, as you saw, but he was also a professor in and around the past three years, so they probably already know him. If you like, we could talk to @Elijah Krum (Eli) about maybe having the "new" (quotes used here for Keiran's sake) professors meet at the start of term? She plays Theodore, the Headmaster, so he could probably arrange that IC. Or he could volunteer to help her out a bit if he realized she was their mum. Whichever suits!

Maude almost definitely did. Their family is super tight on money and has been for a while now, so that totally works. And I haven't had *any* plots with Maude yet that were seen through so I'm so excited someone has taken a liking to her. Maybe, just for laughs if you're going to NPC the kids, she could convince Henry to get Maddie and them tickets to a match and they could like, chill in the box or something? Part of me really wants to play out Maude and Henry's dynamic IC and have other characters react to it. I don't think I'll ever let myself ship them for real, because I don't particularly want to play both sides of the ship, but it could be amusing.

If we wanted to do something with Simon, it would have to be a bit in the past, timeline-wise. Probably in the Past section, actually. Current day, PA timeline, he's being sent back to Azkaban by the Minister. For a number of reasons, really. But he has people trying to prove that he didn't kill Tobias's daughter. They won't fully succeed but they'll be able to say "Look, it's plausible that he didn't do it" and have to release him while they hunt around for more information. But if you wanted to say that maybe the kids didn't know and still looked up to him, we could use that dynamic. He's been really reclusive except for the jobs he has, which are super sketch and definitely illegal. So, all-around not a great role model.

Christian is open to a lot after his accident and after agreeing to help Ace lead the PA for real. So that'd be great. I miss having altercations within the classroom, so if he thought he could get away with it in her class, he might have after some of the DFs in those lessons.

Apollo's werewolf thing, while it isn't actually a werewolf thing by technical standards, definitely freaks him out. But it's the one thing he hasn't told anyone. He might mention it to Lily in this thread we have just started, but unless she sees him at a full moon and he's being all weird, I don't know if he would mention it. Not unless he felt particularly invested in getting her approval. Which he could be, I suppose. She's teaching Herbology, yeah? He wants to go into medicine so he probably cares about Herbology and Curative Magic more than anything else, so I think he'd be pretty close to her and Teddy ( @Jack Dyllan ) in the hopes that they would set him up with good recs in the future.

Something completely batty is going to happen to Kit at the end of the Ilvermorny plot, so by the time she gets back to Hogwarts she'll be - believe it or not - even worse off than she is. That's if she doesn't drop out. We could say that Maddie got to know her over the last term, though. Kit is going to get trapped at Ilvermorny and almost die, though that's not the batty part (#NoSpoilers) so she might realize that and worry? Maybe Maddie meets her brother through that or something. He could use some positive influences. Those herbal remedies may come in handy, though, down the line, so I'll be sure to tuck that away in my plot bunny folder Razz
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:59 am

So, going off of the PMs we sent, we've got Tobias/Simon-y stuff sorted out I think. I think I'm supposed to start that? I should have time tomorrow on the train if my Simon muse is working as it should Razz

Avery - absolutely. She's got like nothing going on since the death of her husband [which, since you mentioned it, is actually an "assumed" thing in case his writer, Emily, ever wants to come back. I could seriously kill him off, of course, but they think they saw his actual body when, if Emily wanted to, she could say it was someone else. Funny, how our minds worked the same way!]. That said, she's got a little girl almost turning two, and if Maddie had time, perhaps she could come by and Avery could decide that Maddie was quite trustworthy and ask her to watch Sophie for a couple of hours or something? Might start a good friendship. Usually, I think her sister Claire would watch her since Avery is moving in next to Claire. But maybe something comes up. Keiran and co want to do a Ministry thing where they all sit down and go "yes, I swear we're working on it" and both Bishops would probably have to be there.

Keiran has been in and out of Hogwarts for a while. He left mid-way through the year about two years ago, and last year he wasn't there. So he'd have been gone about a year and a half barring some substitute teaching in order to make up for a professor's absence. He's been the Deputy Headmaster at one point, Head of Slytherin, etc. So he's pretty well-known among everyone except maybe second years and first years. Theo doesn't actually like doing the more formal work side, eh, @Elijah Krum ? Maybe we say Kegs is running the intro party like in that AU? Also, Eli, I swear I didn't forget. I love all the AUs lots. #KillieForever

I think Maude might be something of a volunteer-fanatic in the sense that I bet she has kids up all the time to see what her job is like. Henry probably gets driven mad by it, but I think he finds it charming in a weird way lol. So maybe they come up when Maddie is working or something if she trusts the people there? They've probably met Henry but not gotten to know him. I think he's a little standoffish at first, so he probably seems difficult to approach until the match thing happens and he's all relaxed.

Christian and Apollo would sort of have to wait until the students are out of Ilvermorny. But for Kit, I think that, eventually, the students will learn how sending letters and things work regarding the magic around Ilvermorny. To be honest, I'm not sure that it's been decided for sure just yet, so there'll probably be news on that later. But I think that someone would probably end up writing over and going "There's this girl, named Katherine Avery, and we think she's dying. How do we fix it?" or try to get in touch with someone who knows her. Probably tell the staff at Hogwarts to find her family or something. So maybe she just hears it one day and registers it.

As for the order we talked about, I think maybe we look into Simon, Avery, Maude, then leave Keiran and the students for later when she's around them more?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Kit - extract no. But get her brother there, possibly. Wink

As for Avery, that could've been in the past if we want something established there.

And sure, I can set up a Simon one in the future section. I'm not sure what to suggest for Avery unless maybe Maddie's coming to the Ministry for the press conference when that happens and Avery spots her beforehand? We could do a thread with them talking and catching up until that conference gets going in the open thread. If you think she'd be up for that, anyway. We would just need to transition them into the other thread when it starts so people don't have to read through their ramblings to get to the good stuff XD I doubt it'll affect the discussion anyway, so that would totally work.

And Maude, if you wanted to start something in The Wizarding World section they could be at a Harpies match? Maude wanted to play for them but got an offer from another team so she refused and did commentary/journalism instead.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:25 pm

Yeah, Keiran is making that up as he goes XD I'll probably come up in the next "Extended Info" post once we put that together. But it may happen before if nothing else really happens between now and then. People are pretty busy so it might need to get going once Eli and I get our act together lol. We'll see!

And yeah, exactly. I'm working on an app so because I'm so invested in that, my brain is putting other things on hold. Might take me a day or two, as well. No worries!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:34 am

Lol sure, that works.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:24 pm

I've updated this for current plots, but I haven't been able to add Hermione yet. Frank is in the works Wink Hermione does have her own Single Character plot thread, though, if anyone is anxious to writer with her!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:47 pm

We need Simon/Jack!!!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Are you making him?! Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top