Back for like, the third time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back for like, the third time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back for like, the third time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back for like, the third time Empty Back for like, the third time

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Keith Nicholas

Keith's at a rough spot in his life. Eighteen years old, he's an adult and done with school - with a diploma from Ilvermorney that's almost real. Two years years ago he took off to America (for a multitude of reasons, most of which he can't remember) and now he comes limping back, looking decidedly thinner, poorer, and more worn out than when he left. Plus, his parents live in France now. Plus, he's kind of alienated all his friends from his Hogwarts days, what with his constant, unannounced moves across the world.

But that's okay, because down-and-out is where Keith thrives. Probably.

What he needs: Friends. A job. And everything else. If anyone has a hole in their plots that would be filled by an aimless teenager with too many jokes and not enough cash, he'd fit. If they need something less specific, he'd fit too. Keith is trying to redefine himself, so chances are he can be whatever you want him to be.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Back for like, the third time Empty Re: Back for like, the third time

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Jack has an extra room. She will give it. She will find him a job. She will take him out for a drink. She will never let him go.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:27 pm

After his new app is accepted and he's all colored and pretty again, he's gotta meet some of my lot. I've got some young graduates like Oliver and Erik. Equally, I've got a sixth year student he might know since she was in Ravenclaw, named Kit.

Also, proud to see the signature still in use Wink
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:28 pm

.........First of all let me just say that That Sig is epic.

Hey, Kiera here -waves- Don't remember if we've ever talked before. Important thing is: I have people to chuck at Keith! Probably!

Possible offers: a friend his age who's straight-faced and sad and would probably benefit well from the jokes, a friend a little younger who's similarly crazy and has been moving all her life and knows what it's like, peeps slightly older who can offer him boring, clerk-y/paralegal-y jobs at the Ministry (or alternatively real cool stuff at the DoM feeder levels because Keith's a ragamuffin and they see themselves in him).

I could do specific plots if any of these sound moderately interesting to you XP
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 pm

IF HE JOINS THE DoM IT'S GONNA BE BECAUSE JACK FORGES HIS APPLICATION AND SUBMITS IT.

Ohmygosh, Kiera, Fred and Jack competing over Keith...
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Jack Dyllan-Morrison wrote:Jack has an extra room. She will give it. She will find him a job. She will take him out for a drink. She will never let him go.

Oh man, we're headed straight for sitcom territory here aren't we? I'll make a thread.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t21226-you-can-t-go-home-again#411985

Selwyn Thorfinn wrote:k Duuuude. Shylocs hooked on spice just sayin

That's awesome! Keith is sort of trying to put that part of his life behind him, but he doesn't exactly have a ton of options. And it's great to see you back Selwyn.

Adrienne Reynolds wrote:After his new app is accepted and he's all colored and pretty again, he's gotta meet some of my lot. I've got some young graduates like Oliver and Erik. Equally, I've got a sixth year student he might know since she was in Ravenclaw, named Kit.

Also, proud to see the signature still in use Wink

Wouldn't change it for the world. Keith would love to meet graduates and students alike, so I'll let you choose who you think could use some RP and I'll write something up at an appropriate location.

Albus S Potter wrote:.........First of all let me just say that That Sig is epic.

Hey, Kiera here -waves- Don't remember if we've ever talked before. Important thing is: I have people to chuck at Keith! Probably!

Possible offers: a friend his age who's straight-faced and sad and would probably benefit well from the jokes, a friend a little younger who's similarly crazy and has been moving all her life and knows what it's like, peeps slightly older who can offer him boring, clerk-y/paralegal-y jobs at the Ministry (or alternatively real cool stuff at the DoM feeder levels because Keith's a ragamuffin and they see themselves in him).

I could do specific plots if any of these sound moderately interesting to you XP

I think the crazy young one sounds fun. Keith's almost always been the younger one in any friendship he's ever had, so putting him in the role of the semi-grown up would be a nice change of pace. I could have him visiting Hogwarts, maybe poking around the job market, if that works for you.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Johnni: Oh god yes. Now wouldn't that be something XP

Keith: Nooo problem! Her name is Alisha Merchant, she's sixteen and Hufflepuff and......well. A little excitable, shall we say? XP Here's her app if you wanted more info:

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t17797-alisha-merchant

......I admit I'm still a little foggy on how they'd come to meet/know each other though. But we'll figure something out XP
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Ooh, I really like her. And I figured they could meet at Hogwarts. Keith needs employment, so it would make sense that he goes back to his old school looking for something.

Got the thread up here: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t21241-rat-race#412137
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top