[OPEN] Beautifully Tragic
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] Beautifully Tragic Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] Beautifully Tragic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] Beautifully Tragic Empty [OPEN] Beautifully Tragic

Post by Katherine Avery Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

The fourteenth of February had to be the most obscenely irritating day of the year. Katherine had no doubt about that. Valentine's Day was practically a made up holiday, and although she understood the history of it, the fact that people needed to be told which day of the year they were supposed to tell someone that they cared? It irked her endlessly. Besides, it asked everyone to spend money they needn't in order to show somehow that they felt something.

She hadn't meant to end up on the sixth floor. But disgusting fifth years had forced her out of her usual path, and now the blasted staircases had moved and now she was stuck waiting for it to come back around if she didn't want to wander all the way to the next set of stairs. Instead of doing that, she sighed and reached into her bag.

Leaning against the nearby wall, she slid down to the floor, sticking her legs out in front of her and crossing her ankles as she pulled out her book and flipped to the page she had bookmarked. She hummed a few notes from the song stuck in her head but shook it away so that she could focus on the words in front of her while she waited for the staircase to come back around.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Beautifully Tragic Empty Re: [OPEN] Beautifully Tragic

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:37 am

The Valentine's Day was good day but it wasn't really that special for some people anymore. It had lost it's real meaning what it had back in the day when it was made up. She sighed. She had the special one in her heart but she wasn't really nowhere found right now. Cece didn't really get him anything. She haven't never really celebrated this day never so far.

She walked on the chairs and wondered what she should do today since she had no plans for today at all. She reached with stairs to sixth floor and saw there on girl sitting and reading a book. She was sure she had seen the girl around the castle but wasn't really sure what was her name.

"Hey," she said to the girl there. "Why you sit here and read the book?" she had to ask it from the girl even. She probably tried to seem nice or tried to make a new friend there for herself right now.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:28 am

Katherine didn't look up at the approaching footsteps, half expecting whoever the person was to just ignore her. Kit had become quite good at hiding in the shadows or disappearing in a crowd. But a girl's voice broke the silence that had previously only been interrupted by the turning of a page. She stuck her thumb between the pages as she closed the book, looking up at the other girl.

Although she was certain that she recognized the girl from earlier years, Kit wasn't in the year she was supposed to be in anymore, so she couldn't remember the Gryffindor's name. Being ill really ruined one's changes of keeping their friends.

Kit, surprisingly for someone who was associated with the Dark Followers, looked up and offered a friendly smile. She didn't exactly believe that she had a lot of time left, to be fair, so she supposed that it would be in her best interest to make as many friends as possible.

"I'm waiting for the staircase to come back around. The darn things keep changing and this time I got stuck up here," she explained. Deciding that she should keep the conversation going now that the girl had approached her, Kit continued. "I'm Katherine, by the way. I figured I didn't have much to do so I'd just wait here and read. Do you plans for today? It's weird seeing everyone with their boyfriend or girlfriend all over the school."
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:25 am

Cecilie smiled and looked at the girl. She also listened what she said. She now was probably stuck here then too if she was waiting for stairs to come here now. She decided to stand there not sit down at the moment.

"Oh I see," she said there with a weak smile. She really wasn't that sure what to say on all that info what she did get about waiting for stairs. When girl introduced herself then she decided it would be nice to do same thing too.

"I'm Cecilie Montez," she said there her own name, "Well I don't have any plans right now for sure. Even if I have a boyfriend basically but we haven't planned for today anything at all," she said there honestly. It wasn't that good idea to lie about the plans what you really won't do. "Seems like you don't have any plans either?" she basically asked there.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Kit remembered the name once she heard it. Until she had taken particularly ill in her fifth year and had been held back, they'd been in some classes together when Ravenclaws and Gryffindors were paired up. She felt rather silly for having forgotten, but supposed that it was better late than never as far as friends went.

She couldn't tell if the seventh year was disappointed by the lack of plans, but just nodded along instead of asking. "No," she admitted. "I don't have any plans. I haven't made a lot of time for things like relationships. I suppose having one could be nice," Kit shrugged, letting her head tilt to one side as she considered it. "But then, I find it so strange that people need to be told what day they're supposed to show someone that they care.

"Perhaps it's better that you don't have plans today. It might make plans you make later feel more real or genuine."
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Cecilie had mostly forget about most frienda who she had i her fifth year or before it. They disappeared from her life and she didn't really mind remembering them. She remembers only those with who she is close, even if this ian't much at all.

She wasn't really dissapointed about nothing have plans. She wasn't really someone follows some kind of plan, her plans always tend to changes. Things happen they do most of times for her. "Oh I see. It's nice for sure. But yeah we don't meet that much lately. Just because we are in different house also therw is many more reasons," she said there and sighed. She knew it was her own fault too. She was lately quite much into studying for exams already slowly.

"You probably are right about it."
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Katherine gave the other girl an apologetic frown when Cecilie said that they had several reasons for not spending time together today. Although she didn't know the circumstances, she couldn't help but wish that things were good for her classmate.

"I won't pretend to be very good when it comes to relationships," Kit began, offering a self-depricating smile, "but if you do want to discuss it I would be happy to listen. Sometimes people ask me for advice because I've never actually been in a proper relationship so I'm sort of.. unbiased, I guess? I'm used to seeing what goes wrong."

Considering her words after she had spoken them, Kit wasn't sure that she had made a lot of sense. "If you'd rather not talk about it, though, that's fine, too. I was going to ask as well if you're ready to graduate in May."
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum