Well, hello again. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well, hello again. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well, hello again.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well, hello again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, hello again.

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Well you want Kit meet first with Cece or Michelle? Razz
You have something in mind for Henry and Chocola or what?
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:34 am

Whichever you want to use more is fine, Kris! I have an open thread for Kit on the sixth floor that you're welcome to join.

I'm not sure what to do with Henry right now. I mean, his best friend just moved away so he might be fairly lonely even if he won't admit it. Maybe she shows up at a pub or something he's in and they catch up?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 am

I think she would, yeah. I mean, he probably has some inkling that she's uncertain, even if she hasn't said it yet. I think seeing him be comfortable with his would make her start questioning it if nothing else.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:04 am

Hey Addie. I have these characters if you wanna see which you wanna have a thread with Very Happy

Esmeralda Martinez-I think there's still a thread with Esme and Henry floating around. She was trying to find something exciting to do and he was going to help her.

Vanessa Wendorf- Mai is close to Vanessa's age. Maybe they meet when Mai is at Babbity Rabbity, Vanessa is the owner so they could have met while she was there. Also Vanessa is pregnant with her second child.

Vanilla Meilleure- Ok the ones close to Vanilla's age are Apollo, Christian, and Katherine. Maybe she bumps into one or two of them while in Diagon Alley since she works at Slug and Jiggers?

Serafina Duchannes-I have no clue with whom she could plot with. She's a work-a-holic and tends to always have something on her mind. Maybe she bumps into Gilbert on the street on her way home. Idk honestly sorry.

These are the ones that are close or near close to your character's ages.

Last edited by Isobella Donohue on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 am

All my characters are close to yours by age or they can be somehow connected so I'll just send you their names and app so you can see if you want to post with some of them

Imogen Blackburn

Miriam Levine

Alessia Ivashkova

Dariela McLaggen

Audrey O'Shea

Daniel Harrison

Alejandro Faulkner
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Heya guys. I don't want to sound rude but I have absolute loads of reading to do for class so I don't really have time to go through all of the apps you've given me. If you have any ideas based off of the information I gave, or want to use a certain character right now, give me an idea or some info about the character(s) in question. Otherwise I probably can't get back to you until at least next weekend. Sorries. :c
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 am

NEW CHARACTER ALERT.

Maude is 23, an Ex-Hufflepuff, and is a commentator/reporter for Quidditch teams. She's Gilbert's older sister and is far too content with her life the way it is. We can't very well have that, now can we?

Here's her app if you'd prefer to read more: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t21100-prichard-maude
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 am

One other thing about Maude: She's part of the Order Smile

@Bella- I got your PM. If I can find the Henry/Esme one I'm down!

Vanessa and Mai is fine! We can go back in her timeline a bit if you want to have her about before the kiddo is born or afterwards if we jump forward just a bit. So whichever suits you.

And Christian works in Diagon Alley, so maybe him?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum