Muggle Studies - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Muggle Studies - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Muggle Studies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muggle Studies - Page 2 Empty Re: Muggle Studies

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:31 pm

CLASS HAS STARTED

(Spartanwizard walks to his desk and sits.) "Okay who can tell me what year and day did the Revolutionary War begin?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:11 am

" I do not know sir..." Andrian said looking up his textbook and quick as possible " Well there something about Armerica Revolution war.." Andrian said to Adrenn and then began to read out aloud " The American Revolutionary War (1775–1783), also known as the American War of Independence,[1] was, at least initially, a war between the Kingdom of Great Britain and thirteen British colonies on the North American continent (as well as some naval conflict). The war was the culmination of the political American Revolution, whereby the colonists overthrew British rule" Andrian said stop reading his book
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:19 pm

"um... Andrian I just asked when did the war begin but 15 points to Gryffindor for that long explanation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:20 pm

"well sir there were many more revolutionary wars," darren explained "For instance the communist revolution in Russia..."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:30 pm

"I meant the American Revolution sorry but still it was a very good explanation." he said. "So Darren who won the battle at Valley Forge?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:43 pm

There was no battle at valley forge

Valley foge was where george washingtons troops were stationed
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Ginevra walked into the muggle studies classroom. "Sorry im late professor." she said sitting down at a desk. She stayed quiet for the time being as she knew nothing about what they were talking about.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:41 pm

"Am I late?"asked lizzie as she sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Mariana practicly ran into classroom and was out of her breath:
"Sorry I am late Proffesor! I am still new and I was a bit lost. May I come in?"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top