It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing! Empty It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing!

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:10 am

It was a lovely winter day at Hogwarts. Most students were out on Hogsmeade visits, or catching up on last minute homework for their classes. Nick was never one for assigning homework, he taught Astronomy and knew the reality that students were only there because they chose to be, not because it was required of them. As for the music club, Nick only expected the students to know the songs they were required. Most people would call Nick one of the easiest professors, and for the most part that was a true statement.

So with students occupying their time with homework and Hogsmeade visits, as well as Nick having the day off as he cancelled his classes for the day, he found it an opportune time to go flying. There was only one problem however, Nick still wasn't medically cleared to fly. Still plagued with injuries from his time playing professional quidditch for the Falcons, Nick wasn't allowed to fly. With Nick being the brash, stubborn person that he is, he decided to do it anyway. Now everything was fine, that is until a heavy snow started to fall, and Nick fell off of his broom after he lost control! Thankfully though, Nick was somewhat close to the ground and only hurt his leg somewhat... actually it hurt a lot, but Nick would never admit that.

After limping his way back into the castle, and with the help of two students he found in the Great Hall, Nick was able to get to the Hospital Wing, where as usual there was no nurse in sight. As he waited for someone to be able to assist him, Nick took a seat in one of the padded chairs in the waiting area.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing! Empty Re: It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing!

Post by Saphira Lecium Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:05 am

These days, Saphira been busy making potions to cure students of a cold or were sick with a stomach bug, nothing to major seeing how things were starting to slow down due to the weather. This time of the year, things were pretty slow in the hospital wing, occasional of broken ankles but that was it. Although during the holidays, they were quite busy from potions explosion to broken ankles she was a very person indeed during Christmas break, now there wasn't that many students that came and seen her. Although she was glad, she hated when kids were sick and hurt, Saphira did her best to make them better and not hurt as much as possible. With her experience as a healer before taking thejob here at Hogwarts, she had the experience she needed for the job and more, and she loved her job. 

Although there were very rarely times that she seen Professor's in the hospital wing if ever, of course they might come to her for a potion for a headache or so, but not this. Saphira was in her office tidying up the place as she seen Nick. Saphira looked at him and seen that his leg looked a little out of place, lolooked like he could've sprained it badly or broken it, it didn't look broken but she could be wrong. " Nick what happened, you weren'toout flying your broom again were you? "Saphira asked him shaking her head. Saphira seen him always flying around the grounds from the hospital wing window, so she knew that he flew. 

" Let me take a wild guess, you crashed into a tree? "Saphira asked him smirking. It was a normal thing for her, students were always crashing into trees while flying, mainly more younger students but none the less still students. "I don't understand Nick, you're so good at flying, how did you crash into a tree? "Saphira asked him.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing! Empty Re: It's not often you have to treat staff in the hospital wing!

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:54 am

Nick gave a childish smile as he thought about his response. "You always know what it is." Nick said as he gave out a quiet laugh. Even in the oddest of times, Nick was still a child at heart and could bring humor to any situation. "Okay, so as you know there's this giant tree in the grounds. Well, I was flying and I mean I'm not sure if you've ever taken a moment to look at my medical history, but it isnt the best." He started. Most of the other healers would have given an over exaggerated sigh at this point, as they didn't care much for his antics. Nick really didn't know how Saphira would respond though. They'd talked a few times, but she was never in when Nick had his sporadic visits.

"So I'm flying and I was feeling pretty good, but then like out of nowhere this heavy snow started to fall, and I guess I just kinda spaced or something" he finished. Nick's spacing could be contributed to his concussion history, which was quite extensive. Nick tried to make his situation sound a tad goofy, as if not to bore Saphira. As from the look of what he could see, the hospital wing looked pretty empty.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Lecium Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Saphira laughed. " Well... of course I do, I know how you are Mr . Potter, besides everyone knows that you used to play for the Falcons. " said Saphira. Saphira was a kid at heart, she loved kids, which was why she took the job here at Hogwarts because she loved kids. Saphira nodded. She knew actually of what giant tree he was talking about, the only one that been on the grounds for centuries, the Whomping willow. " I read your medical history, you had quite a few accidents in your younger years, "said Saphira. " Despite that, I'll get you healed in no time, although you might want to stay the night in here until you're completely healed. " said Saphira.  

" So you spaced out and you hit the tree and it attacked you back?"Saphira asked him trying to get the whole story. "You got to be careful in weather like this, it isn't safe to be flying in this weather, it's dangerous! said Saphira. Saphira looked at his leg before she waved her wand over it examining his leg. "I don't know how in the world you managed to get away from that mad tree, but you have a broken leg because of it. " said Saphira sighing.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top