I just need someone do understand me! (Madyson)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I just need someone do understand me! (Madyson) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I just need someone do understand me! (Madyson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just need someone do understand me! (Madyson) Empty I just need someone do understand me! (Madyson)

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Michelle wasn't really in the best mood today. She was feeling kind of depressed. She missed her brother, they barely did anything together, they used to he close actually but now they barely even spoke durning Christmas break. Also all her friends seem to ignore her. Also there is these exams coming up and she isn't really into to mood to study for them. She just has no motivation.

Michelle did went to take some fresh air, even if it was still cold outside she didn't care. She needed to get away from the crowd where she was ignored when she tried to jump in topics too. She just needed someone with who she could talk but she had noone to whom to turn. She sighed and walked towards the lake and when she reached there she stopped edge of lake. She wasn't sure if ice on lake is strong enough to carry her or not. She some reason wanted to go ice skate but she was afraid to fall in lakes cold water.

Her emotions were mess now. She was depressed, sad, confused, afraid and many many more.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum