Family means nobody gets left or forgotten - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family means nobody gets left or forgotten - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family means nobody gets left or forgotten

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family means nobody gets left or forgotten - Page 2 Empty Re: Family means nobody gets left or forgotten

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:26 pm

She laughed as she watched the girl.
"You can tell your mom who I am, it's okay that she knows that we are sisters."
She nodded and then smiled again. "Of course I like you, long time I have not met a better girl. Very remind me of my daughter," she laughed once more and then she drank some of her chocolate.

She looked at the girl and shook her head."Actually, my mom did not want me to know who my father is because she thought he was a very bad man. She took me in the Muggle world, and we lived there until I received a letter from Hogwarts, I did not even know that I'm a witch," she shrugged.
"I think that every man is good and bad at the same time, only sometimes bring more good and sometimes more bad decisions," she looked at the girl before she continued.
"For our father's opinions are split. Death Eaters see him as an idol, this is a man who fought with Voldemort himself for what he thinks is right, some think he is bad for the killing and cause he did some bad things. But I'm really not the right person to tell ypu ih he good or bad, for years I go more and more in his footsteps, "she shrugged.

"I met our father long time ago, exactly these days he helps me in training for the fight and about my new identity. His friends never met and do not want to," she laughed and shook her head. "I'm sure some of them are nice, but I don't prefer hanging out with werewolves"
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Family means nobody gets left or forgotten - Page 2 Empty Re: Family means nobody gets left or forgotten

Post by Elizabeth Greyback Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:20 am

Liza smiled brightly at her sister. "Oh good, I'm glad you like me." She told her happily. The blond girl took a sip of the hot chocolate that was placed before her but paused for a moment in confusion. "You have a daughter? Really? That makes her my... Uhm... My niece! I have a niece! Can I meet her?"

"Mummy gave me his last name because she felt that it would be best if I had at least that - plus we lived in a muggle neighbourhood so no one even knew who Daddy was though Mummy is a witch and I knew all about magic and Hogwarts. Nammy told me that magic was a secret and that we couldn't tell anyone about it because we had to keep it that way since it made us special. I don't know why we lived there though..."

"I don't think mummy likes daddy's friends much because she's always telling him that its bad to take me there... But daddy says as long as they know I'm his daughter and that I stay away from them during the full moon I'll be safe." She explained before drinking some of her hot chocolate. "I really like this hot chocolate. Thank you for getting it for me."
Elizabeth Greyback

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Miriam looked at Elizabeth and smiled. The girl looked like she was really thrilled to have nephews.
"Actually, I have a son and daughter, they are 4 years old. I'll make sure they get to know you once," Miriam promised and smiled.
"I'm sure they will really like you, just like me," she said honestly and took another sip of chocolate.

She looked at the girl and smiled.
"My mother wanted me to have my father's last name, too. But she told me that it is a man who died in an accident. She never said anything about magic to me, probably to protect me. She thought, if I do not know anything about magic and this world, I will not have to return to this world, "she shrugged and laughed a little.
"You know, many magicians living in the Muggle settlements. This is not uncommon. Simply, we need to fit. We can never be completely isolated from the Muggles, they live in the same world as we do. But they are more numerous, that's why we're hiding from them, they will think that we are all just a group of freaks who deal only black magic. "

"You need to believe your father but beware. Werewolves can be very unpredictable, Fenrir will not be able to always protect you. Learn to time in order to defend yourself, and everything will be OK," she smiled encouragingly.
"There is a lot of spells which can help you to pretect yourself, you just need to learn them and be ready to use if you're in danger."
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top