Decrease in activity
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Decrease in activity  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Decrease in activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decrease in activity  Empty Decrease in activity

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Due to me having to study for exams now,  I will be less active then I am now,  I will now be getting on like I used to on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I also had my uncle pass away a few days ago and that's taking a toil on me,  so I'm asking for some time to get everything together.  I do apologize to those I have threads with, I WILL try to post to them, if I can but probably won't be until the weekend if I do!   I love you all,  and I will try to be on even after everything that is going on, this place keeps me from going insane .

Athena(Thena)
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Decrease in activity  Empty Re: Decrease in activity

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:16 pm

I'll miss you a lot love!
Sorry because your uncle...

Love you I love you I love you