By the fireside... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

By the fireside... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

By the fireside...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

By the fireside... - Page 2 Empty Re: By the fireside...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:31 am

"Really." Freddy said quite surprised. "Well you should get on one, its say fun and just so cool." He said trying to explain what it was like last time he was on a broom. "You know if you ever wanted to learn how to fly on a broom I could always teach you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:35 am

Brandy smiled.
"Sounds like fun, i might take you up on that offer later", She said with a nod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 am

Freddy smiled. "Sweet so when ever you want to practise just tell me and well go." He told her, he was liking the idea he was goning to help someone do what he is good at. "So how are the classes going for you? Which one is your favourite?" He asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:54 pm

"Nah there ok. I think Astronamy is best", Brandy said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:08 pm

"Yeah Astronamy is pretty cool." Freddy said as he sat down closer to the fireside as he was starting to get a bit cold. "So if you don't play quidditch what are your hobbies then?" He asked wondering what she would do in her free time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 am

"Exploring the castle. Last week we found a baskalisk", Brandy said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:34 pm

"Really?" Freddy asked quite surprised. "I Heard that a baskalisk exsited in hogwarts, but I though it was a rumour." He recalled to her what he had heard someone tell him in his first year here. "What was it like?" He asked getting quite interested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:13 pm

"Interseting at first, I mean i didn't expect anything to come of it.... but when Voldamort showed up...", Brandy said. shivering slighly at the mention of his name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Freddys jaw dropped. "Wow that must of been pretty scary." He said wondering what would happen if he came face to face with voldermort. "What does he look like?" He asked as he didn't really know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 am

"Like they awalys say in the storries and rumors... he looks like a snake, pail, evil", Brandy said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top