You belong with me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You belong with me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You belong with me

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You belong with me - Page 2 Empty Re: You belong with me

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:50 pm

"Yes, the devil" she smiled sweetly and then looked at him playfully, "but you have to admit that I am one of the most beautiful devil that you ever met. Although I came directly from the last circle of hell," she joked and then shook her head.
"You .. you're the perfect guy Alex. Every girl should be happy if you just look at her," she said frankly.
"When you find the one, I'm sure she will keep you as a drop of water on her hand" I would .. - thought, then laughed. His blue eyes were staring at her as if he could see through her eyes. Therefore she felt vulnerable, as if he can see her soul.

While she is carefully looking at him, as if she had seen the male version of her best friend Athena. They had the same hair and the same color of eyes. These eyes are just like Athena's looked at her like he can at a glance see through all her well-hidden secrets. These are the eyes that she wants to watch all the time, every morning, every day, every minute of her life. How something can sound so right and wrong at the same time?

The way he's kissing her now .. no one has ever kissed her on this way. When he drew her closer to him, in that kiss was nothing innocent and childly. It was a kiss two consenting adults who long hid these feelings, and now finally put all the cards on the table, kiss full of passion and wildness, as a drive for life.
Mia felt aliens heat.
Before she even realized what she was doing, she pushed the blanket, which is now the only obstacle, something that prevents her to be closer to him. With deft move, she sat in his lap while not breaking the kiss.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:40 pm

The Forbidden Forest was the one place Jenna hated patrolling. Firstly, it was downright creepy. Secondly, it was full of things that could kill you. Thirdly, for some unknown reason, the entire school body interpreted "forbidden" as "cool and exciting".

It meant she had to walk through those eerie trees a lot. She was sure some of the plants moved when she wasn't looking. Which wouldn't be that unusual considering how many of them were magical.

Luckily, most of the students who made the forest their centre of operations didn't wander too far. They might have liked the reputation it brought them, but obviously even in the backs of their brainless heads they realised getting lost in here would be a bad deal. Or, now that Jenna was thinking about it, maybe they just thought it would ruin their cool reputations. Yes, that was more likely.

Jenna could hear voices. "You're the perfect guy, Alex." What? She'd never have considered the Forbidden Forest a romantic location. Personally, she wouldn't even say it had advantage of privacy. One of the reasons Jenna hated being in here was because she felt like she was being constantly watched. And by what?

It was only a few quick steps in the right direction before she could see the miscreants involved and they were very involved at this particular moment.

McLaggen and Abercrombie? There was a match she hadn't expected. But that Mia could be a b¡tch and would no doubt cause trouble if Jenna dared to gloat, even though she dearly wanted to.

"I know you two know you're out of bounds," she interrupted them.
Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Mia has never wanted to move away from him. This was a magical moment, their moment.
In the distance, she heard what sounded like footsteps, but did not pay attention to it. It is certainly an animal that lives here.
However, after a few moments steps have become clearer.

She moved away a bit from Alex, still sitting in his lap looked at the person standing across from them.
Ravenclaw prefect, did not know the girl's name but they often encounter. Actually, Mia has to admit that the girl was good in carrying out her duties, had the honor to catch Mia in some really big problems.

Mia looked at the girl raised her eyebrows and sighing.
"Do you mind? This is something private. Come back later." she shook her head reproachfully.
"Let's finish with this, you and I both know you're going to report me to Selwyn. I'll go to his office later. I'll make sure to bring a tea, it will be our first meeting this year," she rolled her eyes.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Yep, b¡tch-mode activated. This always happened. Nobody ever gave a thought to whether she actually liked being a prefect.

"Mia, you and I both know I have no interest in your little liaison," she said. "I'm just doing the duties the professors have assigned me with."

"I don't care where you two make out so long as it's not out of bounds. May I suggest behind the greenhouses for future reference? Nobody ever goes there."

Getting hot and heavy wasn't technically against school rules. Perhaps it was an oversight from days of yore when many of the students were often married before they even left school. Hell, perhaps it was an oversight from the more recent marriage law.

"And I wasn't going to report you to Professor Thorfinn," she placed extra emphasis on his title, so Mia had to catch on to how unimpressed Jenna was about her calling a professor by his first name without leave.

"I was just going to make sure you got back on school grounds. But since you're so keen on it, maybe I should report you."

Technically, that was a lie, she'd been going to take house points as well, but Mia didn't need to know that.
Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Abercrombie Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:19 am

Alex pulled away much to his dismay after he seen the Ravenclaw prefect. 'For the love of god, we're not doing anything bad, just in the bloody damn forest, what's so bad about that?'Alex thought to himself.   For the love of god it wasn't like they were that deep in the forest, just at the edge of it,they weren't that stupid to go into the deep part of it.  Why couldn't the prefects do something more productive with their time and find someone who was actually causing trouble not just making out in the forest for the hell of it.

Alex looked at Jenna. "Let's just cut to the case like Mia said, clearly we're going to get detention and lost of points, so just skip to that part and leave the nonsense bull crap that no one cares about out."said Alex rolling his eyes.  God why did prefects have to stretch everything out of proportion, why couldn't they just give you a detention and deduct points and move on?  Alex hated goody goods, and that what prefects were now days basically,  goody goods and teacher's pet, it disgusted him.

Alex rolled his eyes and looked at Mia, "Come on lets go somewhere else, maybe just maybe we won't get followed by anyone else!"said Alex.  Alex was a trouble maker himself so he was quite familiar with the prefects and the professor's of the school,  he gotten so many detentions over the years he lost count.  Although what are rules for if they weren't meant to be broken? Besides there probably wasn't a student at Hogwarts that haven't broken a rule, even the prefects that think they could do no wrong.

Last edited by Alex Abercrombie on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:30 am

Mia just smiled and stood up from his lap.
In fact, the girl had saved them. That she did not come, Alex and Mia would definitely led that strange conversation about their relationship. For now, it has been delayed.
She looked again at the girl briefly and then turned to Alex.

"You're right. Let's go," she shrugged. She wiped her country was on her uniform and then headed for the exit from the forest. She still felt his kiss on her lips. She really wished it had lasted longer. Why the girl did not come a little later?
I mean, she really likes kissing him.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna Boot-Corner Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:30 am

Honestly, did anyone ever think about how prefecture worked? She'd been sent a badge in the post. Nobody ever asked if she wanted the position. For all anyone knew, she could have just got it because of her surname.

Not to mention the crimp it put in her social life. As soon as you became a prefect, especially if you were a Ravenclaw and everyone already assumed all you cared about was books, you became socially isolated. Nobody wanted to be around the person who might dob them in. Of course, nobody thought that maybe being around someone with the power to take house points and give detentions to their enemies might come in handy either...

The upshot was that Jenna ignored Abercrombie's little rant. It wasn't anything she hadn't heard before and if he thought prefects all got off on getting others in trouble, she wasn't going to enlighten him.

Mia, though, was smart enough to know when to fold. Jenna followed them out of the forest to make sure that's where they were actually going before she left them to find some other romantic location.

"I hope you know better than to go back in there. I don't see what's so romantic about the Forest anyway," she said. "Surely somewhere where you probably won't get killed at any moment is more suitable?"
Jenna Boot-Corner
Jenna Boot-Corner
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Abercrombie Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm

As Alex walked, he rolled his eyes as Jenna was following close up behind them, it was like she was literally on their heels but didn't know if that was the case. Alex just chosen to ignore her as if she was there, that would probably be the best bet for him, just ignore her. People walked into the forest all the time and they never gotten in trouble or caught, but when they did, they gotten caught by the Ravenclaw Prefect. It was just their bloody luck, they had been at the wrong place at the wrong time, it was typical when you were a trouble maker.

Alex looked at Dariela. "Where do you want to go that's in bound and we don't get in trouble at?"Alex asked her. "We don't want to get in trouble again or interrupted, maybe the greenhouse like Jenna suggested?"Alex asked her not knowing where they could go to be alone. He knew where the supoosely'in bounds' of the school were, but they weren't really places you could be alone.
Alex Abercrombie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Dariela shook her head. "I have to go back to my house. My training will start soon, I have to get ready," laughed a little.
"I hope you'll come to my party tomorrow. I'll see you then," she said. Honestly, she did not know how to say goodbye to him, this is just too complicated.
"Okay, well, I'll see you," she said awkwardly.
"And Alex, thank you," she said gratefully, he is the only one who talked to her when she was sad. She waved at him and then at the double went to the castle.
Okay, this was really wierd, too wierd.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top